Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spares for Palace...

Comments

• I sold my millwall ticket for over 100 quid last season hahaha, if someone's willing to pay it, then why not

Bet that buyer regrets that decision...
  • bobmunro said:

I have 1 spare. PM me with your offer.

I'm pretty sure asking over the purchase price is frowned upon on here. ( Doesn't bother me by the way )
    Fine. I may have insinuated it but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have accepted the asking price for the ticket.

Good luck. I hope you manage to find the two tickets you need.
    I see you've deleted your post on the other thread where you indicated that a profit from your spare ticket would help fund your hotel costs for your trip from Denmark.
    That's right. I deleted it because I didn't realize people would get so arsy about it.

The trip over is costing me a fair few quid so is it really such a big problem that I might want to recuperate some of the costs?

Never mind
    Jag kan se inte problem. Varfor inte tjana et lite pengar efter aker till London for matchen.
    Folk kan vara konstig.
    Min dator skriver utan tre andre bokstaver, forlat!
    You might not see a problem Elfsborg or you Flying Kiwi but it has been AFKA and Lookout's policy for a long time that this site shouldn't be used to "tout" tickets.

Sell at face value plus a drink sure but no more and certainly not an 100% mark up.

It's your ticket and your can sell it if you want, just not here.

Some people think you are a bit of an arse for doing that to another fan, some don't.
    Fair enough. I won't post on this discussion again.

If someone needs a ticket you know where to find me.
  • I guess people have different morals than others ey... I for one wouldn't want to rip a fellow charlton fan off. Pretty desperate and scummy

Pretty stupid thing to say. You don't even know me.

Some of these posts are way over the top!
    The point is, there's always been a "code/rule" on here, that you don't buy/sell tickets and anything else for that matter, on CL for a profit.

You didn't know. Fair enough. Why would you ? So just let it lie.
  • I sold my millwall ticket for over 100 quid last season hahaha, if someone's willing to pay it, then why not

Bet that buyer regrets that decision...
    Haha most likely
  • Nothing is advertised on here that gets sold for a profit.

Really?
  • markmc68 said:

Went to Bristol rovers ticketless when we needed to win to go into play offs. Nearly died when a fellow Charlton fan had two spares outside the ground. When I asked him how much he said 'face value mate. You're Charlton '. That's how it should work.

how did he no you were Charlton though
  • se9addick said:

Twenty's plenty

Thirty dirty
    Forty naughty
  • Sponsored links:

• We don't need to tout to each other to earn a measly £20, Jesus. Embarrassing (glad you apologised though, and fair play to you for doing so). What annoys me more than most things is ticket touting; tickets for kids concerts being put up on seatwave by middle aged men for triple the price so my niece can't go. Poor form.
  • Why aren't we able to 'block' people on here btw @Henry Irving ?
  • adsads
    edited September 2015
    _MrDick said:

se9addick said:

Twenty's plenty

Thirty dirty
    Forty naughty
    Filthy fifty
    60+

Sorry, got carried away
  • Needed one more ticket for Old Firm league cup final years ago. Fella came in the pub on the night before and offered it out face value £25 and wouldn't even accept a drink on top for it. That's the way it should be. Also it seems to me a bit strange that you've since you are offering to sell the ticket so soon after they went on sale. Did you buy an extra one with the purpose of selling it for profit?
  • Why aren't we able to 'block' people on here btw @Henry Irving ?

No idea but I'm not Admin

Ask PL54 as it's his site
  • edited September 2015
    Adds fuel to the argument for people being able to buy 2 tickets per VG/season ticket.
  • I am also in need of two tickets
  • @PL54 please can we have a block feature? PPPLLLLLLEEEEAAASEEE!
  • edited September 2015

Needed one more ticket for Old Firm league cup final years ago. Fella came in the pub on the night before and offered it out face value £25 and wouldn't even accept a drink on top for it. That's the way it should be. Also it seems to me a bit strange that you've since you are offering to sell the ticket so soon after they went on sale. Did you buy an extra one with the purpose of selling it for profit?

Absolutely not! I bought an extra one for a Charlton supporting mate of mine who was 50/50 at the time. Didn't want him to miss out just in case he could make it but as it happens he has work commitments hence I have one going spare.

Love the accusation though. Well done.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 tickets needed here please
  • I am also in need of two tickets

Are you getting mine ?
  • edited September 2015
    PL54 said:

Why aren't we able to 'block' people on here btw @Henry Irving ?

No idea but I'm not Admin

Ask PL54 as it's his site
    Get a life, twat
    A bit unnecessary.
  • A seat?

There was just a gap where my seat was supposed to be last time we played there.
  • Addickted said:

A seat?

There was just a gap where my seat was supposed to be last time we played there.

It's probably sitting in some flat in bermondsey
  • This thread seems to be getting side tracked
  • Selling my season ticket £1000 pm please
  • That was quick! and no Henry £990 not enough £1000 pound please