Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIXTURE RELEASE 2015-16

1235»

Comments

• Mum's happy. She lives in Bristol so now certain of seeing her little soldier on Boxing Day as well as Xmas day.
  • edited June 2015
    Has anyone got a link to the calendar app?

Boxing Day easy for us as we are in Swindon
  • That's a tough looking start to the season. I'm a happy bunny as I already booked travel to SC4M in Winchester in September and was keeping my fingers crossed for a home game and I'll get to see... Rotherham

Any idea when Sky announce their picks? Always a Friday night or Sat lunchtime?
  • Burnley away 19th December

185 Charlton

Preston won't be fantastic.
  • Bristol Rovers are at AFC Wimbledon on Boxing Day too, which is almost as bad as ours.

You have to wonder about the fixture computer, when it sets Plymouth v Carlisle midweek!!!

I think this is the least enthusiastic i've been in a long time.

Relative Good points - I don't miss any decent ones when i'm abroad. Brighton (a) is the weekend of my brothers birthday and Brighton (h) will be decent for St Georges Day and Derby away is a weekend for the first time in ages so I can tick Pride Park of at long last. Leeds away is on a Sat for first time in a while too.

Bad points - Bristol City on Boxing day / Hard start on paper / No exciting fixtures! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • I reckon the drive to and from Bristol on Boxing Day is going to be easier than Yeovil was, didn't enjoy that return journey at all, even bouyed by the win.
  • It will be as exciting as Charlton make it .
  • found it, click the link here, then subscribe to fixtures.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/teams/charlton-athletic/fixtures

Spanner at work ask how you put the fixtures on his iPhone, send him the following link.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/teams/spanners league 1 mugs/fixtures
  • @TheOrganiser was thinking of the same about the Derby match.
  • Sponsored links:

• I bet you're all looking forward to a cold November Tuesday evening in Milton Keynes ((:>)
  • Three Yorkshire away games in January. You'd think more logic would go into this sometimes.
  • Serie A fixtures?
  • centurion said:

@TheOrganiser was thinking of the same about the Derby match.

Hope we play better than the last time I saw us at Derby, the 3-0 game the season before last !
  • se9addick said:

centurion said:

@TheOrganiser was thinking of the same about the Derby match.

Hope we play better than the last time I saw us at Derby, the 3-0 game the season before last !
    That was a Saturday, I'm sure as well
  • Was a Saturday @oohaahmortimer - though was in that forgettable period when we thought we were a goner under Riga before we had that good end of season run culminating in a Harriot hat trick against Blackpool. Year (season) before was a September match as far as I remember and we lost that too.
  • Three Yorkshire away games in January. You'd think more logic would go into this sometimes.

Burnley are going to love coming to our place for a 12.30 kick-off.
  • How long till the early live Sky games come
    out, surely the QPR game must tick a lot of boxes?
  • Cardiff away and then stay down there and go to a pub to watch England beat Wales in the Rugby World Cup in the evening. Perfect