Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIXTURE RELEASE 2015-16

Comments

• That's us bottom after 5 games then
  • That's a bloody tough first five games .
  • It sure is.
  • If we are top at the end of August, it's going to be a good season.
  • Home site does not say which are at home and which are away

Far right hand column.
  • tough start but you have to play them sometime. finish not too bad.
  • Absolute stinker
  • edited June 2015
    All on the M4 boxing day.
    Loads of grim up north midweek fixtures.
  • Home site does not say which are at home and which are away

H or A on the far right....
  • We'll be alright.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we are top at the end of August, it's going to be a good season.

Agree - think it would be an amazing season. And if we're top after Halloween trip up to Middlesbrough we'll be champions! But maybe let's just see how we get on against QPR. Beat them last time with late Johnnie Jackson goal - can do it again.
  • QPR will be on live TV I reckon so prepare for Sunday lunchtime/Friday evening all.

Thank god this isnt 2016... I get married on the Friday before the season starts and have been joking with the fiancee that there is a possibility Charlton will be at home and be chosen for TV so our match could be moved to that Friday night meaning that I'll need to disappear from the wedding for a few hours.

Of course she hasnt seen the funny side and has said that I aint going anywhere that evening... If we are on TV for Queens Park Rangers this season on the Friday night SURELY lightning cant strike twice
  • We don't normally book flights until the fixtures come out, but as we are travelling via a visit to mates in Denmark we booked a while back. Luckily we are there for Brighton away and Leeds and Bolton at home - well chuffed. Already booked train tickets for Brighton...
  • @ForeverAddickted - you could get married at The Valley.
  • That is a tough august
  • Why no fixtures at easter (25 -28th March)? Seems a weird time for international break.
  • Boo Boxing Day

Like a home game, 1pm ko and round my aunties in Bexleyheath afterwards
  • Why no fixtures at easter (25 -28th March)? Seems a weird time for international break.

it is international break
  • Sponsored links:

• I like that QPR at home start, relegated teams are nervous/in transition.
  • 15 points by end of August, we are top of the league!
  • 2 points on the board end of August
  • QPR will be on live TV I reckon so prepare for Sunday lunchtime/Friday evening all.

That'll be our quota for the season out of the way before it even gets going then...
  • centurion said:

@ForeverAddickted - you could get married at The Valley.

T.C.E said:

centurion said:

@ForeverAddickted - you could get married at The Valley.

And maybe book the pitch for the honeymoon. ;)
    Am getting married @ Charlton House... I couldnt get it any closer :)
  • This will be a great test of the recruitment drive over the next 6 weeks. We clearly cant wait until the end of August now to make signings when faced with a tough start. Time to push on with the cash we'll get from JG.

Wonder who the 10 or so that we bring in will be? That's almost 2 a week from today, more if we are only announcing them as of the 1st July!
  • stevec said:

15 points by end of August, we are top of the league!

I'm with you bruv!

Our new look super European team to take the Championship by storm!
  • Annoyed about Boxing Day. Not the fact we're away but was quite looking forward to a weekender for Bristol and Mrs won't have it over Xmas.