Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIXTURE RELEASE 2015-16

edited June 2015 in General Charlton
I know this has been posted before but it is so exciting - tomorrow we get to decide our holidays for the next year and the beautiful battles we are going to fight with our other halves, if we have them, halve them or whatever, those wet weekends in Hull or that raunchy rendezvous in Reading (okay I was there in November last year and Igor's performance got me a bit excited with the missus) - so I am hoping to go to be tonight and not wake up till the list is released. Apparently the club already know who we are playing and it's a closely guarded secret. I have heard rumours it is Huddersfield on the opening day but I don't believe them. It's like being a kid on Christmas Eve and being told that mummy has already wrapped up @Airman Brown copy of Voice of the Valley to put in your stocking and you're like no it's not, it's that man with the beard and you're expecting the as yet unwritten Derek Hales' autobiography. But seriously I am very excited about tomorrow - I just hope the weekends of August 20-30 are our least appealing fixtures coz i have an American visitor coming over and might have to miss the games or could drag her there to watch us get off to the same start as last year - she has read The Charlton Men so she might come along.
Anyway roll on tomorrow - the persuasion starts at 9.15 am - 'honey how do you fancy a Valentine's weekend in Rotherham/Preston/Blackburn?
Or maybe it's best not playing away from home that weekend!

Comments