Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA arrests- bribery allegations (ed Blatter to resign)

Comments

• 133 to 73. Not sure what a 2nd round will achieve???

What a disgrace he's even got that many. Boycott now.

He gets the majority of Asia Oceania Latin America and Africa. Question is if he wins, will UEFA, Australia and US boycott next World Cup.
  • Blatter elected again.
  • Disgraceful
  • Totally disgusting
  • The fact that Blatter has been re-elected shows just how bad the corruption has gotten under him.

He should resign immediately.
  • Let's see if UEFA now have the balls to fight on
  • unbelievable.

no, actually believable now.

is he the thickest skinned arsehole on the planet?
  • edited May 2015
    Macronate said:

unbelievable.

no, actually believable now.

is he the thickest skinned arsehole on the planet?

I beleieve it is known as a "Napolean Complex"
  • Lets just hope UEFA and the others that spoke out against Blatter now have the cojones to actually take some damaging action against him and FIFA
  • All the qualifying euro national associations for the next World Cup should send their under 16s to the tournament and have a proper tournament amongst themselves.
    Or let the minnows like the Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, San Marino and Scotland qualify.
  • Sponsored links:

• You have to admit. Blatter has some front.
  • He really does. He must be unhinged.
  • edited May 2015
    I guarantee Blatter will be arrested or called in for questioning by the FBI at some stage . There is absolutely no way he won't be.
  • How two major events like this can happen within a matter of days is astonishing.

Shame on all of those countries who voted for him - they are no better.
  • If he had any shame, he would do a Robert Maxwell.
  • Are we the only people that can see this for what it is. He either knew about it and was complicit, or didn't know about it and is therefore incompetent. There's absolutely no half way house here. You cannot be a ruler of a global organisation if you are either of the above. Today he chose incompetent.
  • Blatter elected again.

HURRAH!!!!

Well I quite like the dude...
  • Sponsored links:

• It's ok, he's going to clear up corruption.

In other news, Hitler is going to try to sort out that nasty business with the Jews, and Tony Soprano is going to bring down that mafia thing.
  • edited May 2015
    Boycott the sponsors ....who honestly would miss Bud and Macs .....can not afford Nike and hate coke ......

The man is so Arrogant and the sponsors are as bad
  • An extraordinary coincidence that the week Gary Lineker (of all people) hosts Have I got news for You, the main story is (genuinely) about football!
  • Is the voting secret, or can we find out who voted for him?
  • Seriously what's the fuss!! Football is far better now than ever before. Third world countries are prospering and the rich are getting richer. UEFA are just whinges.

• Self-preservation at its finest. When the ship is sinking you cling to the only guy who can launch the lifeboat, even though he's also the jerk who hit the reef .... and a sorry ship of fools it is too.
  • It's just rotten to the core, the People arrested/questioned so far is just the tip of the iceberg (IMO), the only was they can save their sorry skins is by keeping Blatter in control but I do agree with Greg Dyke, Blatter is finished.
  • limeygent said:

Is the voting secret, or can we find out who voted for him?

Just look for the ones who drive off in new cars.