Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA arrests- bribery allegations (ed Blatter to resign)

Comments

• Options
    Sepp Blatter exposed: The fall of FIFA 9pm C5 tonight.
  • Options
    Should be good, although nothing would really surprise me anymore abot FIFA
  • Options

Seems even the Angels or Devil didnt want Blatter...

Suspended Fifa president Sepp Blatter has been speaking to Swiss TV following his recent time in hospital.

Sounds a bit more serious than a "small emotional breakdown" though...

Sepp Blatter to Swiss TV: I was close to death. I sat between angels singing and the fire of the devil.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34898229

It gets more ridiculous every time he opens his mouth. This is like a comedy now, with a bunch of really bad actors
  • Options

Sepp Blatter exposed: The fall of FIFA 9pm C5 tonight.

I'll be tuning in to what I hope will be "the fall of Crystal Palace" at that time...
  • Options
    edited November 2015

It's on Channel 5, so they'll spend an hour constantly repeating what everybody already knows, but in a tone that makes it sound like they are revealing something. Won't bother!

Bang on.

What a load of shit that was. When RSol and Shilts gurned out at me 2 minutes in I new it would be shit and so it was. I at least expected sensational new revelations about Sepp, Platini, two Panama hookers and a big fuck off pile of coke!
  • Options
    Blatter in secret deal with God shock!! Qatar to host 'heaven' for next 50 years after secret FIFA ballot.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

It's on Channel 5, so they'll spend an hour constantly repeating what everybody already knows, but in a tone that makes it sound like they are revealing something. Won't bother!

Bang on.

What a load of shit that was. When RSol and Shilts gurned out at me 2 minutes in I new it would be shit and so it was. I at least expected sensational new revelations about Sepp, Platini, two Panama hookers and a big fuck off pile of coke!
    May I politely submit that this is an example of why the BBC is worth paying for.

And why any "Government Commission" on the future of the BBC which includes the CEO of Channel 5, is a stitch up.

Sorry for going off topic, but wanted to point this out.
    I would expect nothing else from you Prague. You crack on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bang on.

May I politely submit that this is an example of why the BBC is worth paying for.

And why any "Government Commission" on the future of the BBC which includes the CEO of Channel 5, is a stitch up.

Sorry for going off topic, but wanted to point this out.
    No need to apologise mate, it needs repeating again and again until it sinks in. Even if the BBC are anti Jeremy Corbyn... :wink:
  • Options
    I saw this was on last night but being Channel 5 I decided most of the documentary content would be in the advert for it.
    I've been suckered in before by 5, they are not having any more of my life.
  • Options

Pretty much sums it up. However it did feature Heidi Blake and that can never be a bad thing in my book.
  • Options
    When is the next Sports Personality of the Year?

I want to nominate Loretta Lynch. She's done more for football this year than all the corrupt and useless administrators, anywhere , have done in the last 50 years

"The betrayal of trust set forth here is outrageous. The scale of corruption alleged herein is unconscionable"
  • Options
    Who is Ed Blatter?
  • Options
    After the latest suspensions - SURELY they have to scrap the last two World Cup awards and start the process again. It cant go to Russia and Qatar - its so obvious now.
  • Options

When is the next Sports Personality of the Year?

I want to nominate Loretta Lynch. She's done more for football this year than all the corrupt and useless administrators, anywhere , have done in the last 50 years

"The betrayal of trust set forth here is outrageous. The scale of corruption alleged herein is unconscionable"

just want to add on to that report in the BBC. this I think could quite possibly be a new low for FIFA. I'm not shocked because nothing surprises me with them but I'm still disgusted -

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/fifa-corruption-caribbean-football-chiefs-jack-warner-and-jeffrey-webb-took-aid-for-haiti-earthquake-a6759651.html

• Options
    This, from the acting president, tells you all you need to know about the people running FIFA.

Hayatou said: “Fifa is not corrupt. We have individuals that have shown negative behaviour."
  • Options
    It's getting to the point where surely it has to be disbanded and replaced by something else? Either that or everyone goes - the whole lot - and it starts again with new people
  • Options

It's getting to the point where surely it has to be disbanded and replaced by something else? Either that or everyone goes - the whole lot - and it starts again with new people

got to start again - no-one will trust any existing officials
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Panarama, 8 Blurty tonight looks interested
  • Options
    .....although it is on the BBC so probably gonna be shit

; )
  • Options

Is already at that point for me... Read the other day that there is a Memo which says the Platini money could actually have been an honest bit of work between the parties.

Regardless I still don't believe them now, they could even say: "The Sky is Blue" and I'll still think they're lying
  • Options

.....although it is on the BBC so probably gonna be shit

; )

It was excellent. Jaw dropping, gobsmacking stuff.

And all those British tossers who slagged Panorama off for the 2010 programme now look what they are- tossers. David Cameron, the bloke from the FA, the pygmy journalists who aren't fit to tie Andrew Jennings shoelaces. Gary Lineker, alone, had the grace to admit that they were wrong and Jennings and Panorama were right all along.

• Options
    Yep. Thought that was a fucking disgrace at the time - transparent toadying up to FIFA of the most cringeworthy kind. In the cold light of day it looks even worse now.

Jennings should be knighted
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35160425

So Platini says the FIFA Committee was asleep for four years... Surely this is his way of saying; I was a bloody crook for four years and you didnt have the ability to notice I was acting all dodgy even then so how have you managed it now?
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35160425

So Platini says the FIFA Committee was asleep for four years... Surely this is his way of saying; I was a bloody crook for four years and you didnt have the ability to notice I was acting all dodgy even then so how have you managed it now?

He also asserts that this has all come out about him because it's an election year - well it wouldn't have been an election year if Blatter hadn't been forced to resign!
  • Options
    Have seen that the FA today have come out in favour of Gianni Infantino

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35593444

Dont know much about him but dont like the fact that he was only running for the job because Platini had been banned (i.e. He was ready to step aside if Platini had got the ban overturned).

Shame in fact that the FA couldnt give a huge demonstration of democracy... Get the Season Ticket holders of every English club to vote who they'd like to see run THEIR game, whoever the fans vote for, thats who the FA vote for.