Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA arrests- bribery allegations (ed Blatter to resign)

Comments

• Options

cabbles said:

Criminal proceedings opened against Blatter. The end of the fat cunt. Get in

Is he fat ?
    I'm not sure the fat part really matters
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

cabbles said:

Criminal proceedings opened against Blatter. The end of the fat cunt. Get in

Is he fat ?
    I'm not sure the fat part really matters
    Oh the irony!
  • Options
    The money stunt was genius. Bye Sepp.

• Options

Sky Sports reporting Chuck Blazer has been under cover for four years Working for the FBI for immunity.

If that's true, Blatter, Warner and associated others are absolutely fucked
    He was disguised as a sofa.
    Maybe he's currently miked up and on recon by the NW quadrant at The Valley......
  • Options
    That statement from Platini is absolute fucking shite. Filth.
  • Options
    So the organisation in charge of football pays an ex-footballer £1.3m to advise them about football.

They spend so much time in a parallel universe it's become their real World and they are not even embarrassed when they are exposed as prostitutes soiling the body of football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can they just call Rentokil and clear football of these vermin forever?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Coca-Cola and McDonald's have become the first sponsors to call on Sepp Blatter to immediately step down as FIFA president.

Might as well get Ronald to take over, sure he'll make a better job of it.
  • Options
    Whoopee! That will be the end now. Hopefully my e-mail to Coke was the catalyst... :wink:
  • Options

Coca-Cola and McDonald's have become the first sponsors to call on Sepp Blatter to immediately step down as FIFA president.

Blatter has already responded through his lawyer and said he disagrees with the sponsors and will be going nowhere until February. Back over to you coca cola and McDonald's, maybe time to pull your money and see what the old scroat does.
  • Options
    he is just unbelievable.

he must live in a parallel universe.
  • Options

Blatter has already responded through his lawyer and said he disagrees with the sponsors and will be going nowhere until February. Back over to you coca cola and McDonald's, maybe time to pull your money and see what the old scroat does.
    He has to be kicked out now ...unbelievable
  • Options
    Macronate said:

he is just unbelievable.

he is drunk on his own power
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015
    I think he's trying to stay in charge for as long as possible to protect the Russian world cup. Would you want to be Sepp if Putin lost his tournament?
  • Options
    FIFA needs more shredding time!
  • Options
    He can only stay there, why he has the backing of so many country's FA boards
  • Options
    I am sure, rightly or wrongly, that the US's primary goal is to scupper the Russian bid for 2018 and they have chosen this as a very easy and righteous way of doing so. Getting Saudi Arabia to tank the global oil prices is just another string in their bow to turn the screws. Russia are responding with their highly elective bombing targets in Syria.
  • Options
    If the sponsors walk, VW may step in!
  • Options
    And with all this talk of corruption and huge payments, people forget that FIFA is a registered charity. Which takes all the money grabbing to a whole new level of scum.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the next Pepsi Burger King World Cup.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

he is just unbelievable.

Whilst it is ridiculous, it will mean there's no chance of him making some attempt at staying after Feb, which I think may have been on his mind. Or if he still does try, he will not succeed. I can live with him being there for another 4 months or so if he is definitely going.
  • Options
    Do you think he'd listen if maybe The Pope told him to fuck off?

(Not Nick)