Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA arrests- bribery allegations (ed Blatter to resign)

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    We shouldn't be surprised he puts himself above the game. That is what his FIFA is all about. The thing is, I don't think he really has an awareness of that fact. He has spent so long defending the indefensible that it has become them and us. Footbal needs him out and the quicker the better as the risk of a split in the game grows increasingly larger.
  • Options
    A new twist - and yet Spain supposedly voted for the twit in charge when the decision was made?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/28/spanish-league-challenges-fifa-switch-2022-world-cup
  • Options
    edited June 2015

A new twist - and yet Spain supposedly voted for the twit in charge when the decision was made?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/28/spanish-league-challenges-fifa-switch-2022-world-cup

That was the FA, this is the clubs.

"According to As, Tebas submitted three independent expert reports to Cas which concluded the LFP would lose €65m (£24.5m) by moving the World Cup to the winter."

I wish I could get 65 euros for every £24.50 I own. I'd be at least 1.30 euros better off. :-(
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Do you reckon old Sepp is staying away from the North Amercan continent for a reason?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33338097
  • Options

Do you reckon old Sepp is staying away from the North Amercan continent for a reason?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33338097

He, FOR SOME REASON, hasn't been their since 2011. I guess Cocacaf aren't that important in his regime.
  • Options
    at last!
  • Options
    "Swiss authorities are focusing on two transactions: a deal with Jack Warner (alleged 2005) and a "disloyal" payment to Platini (in 2011)"

OAG opens criminal proceedings
    The OAG said in a statement: “The Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland (OAG) has opened criminal proceedings against the President of Fédération Internationale de Football Association (Fifa) on suspicion of criminal mismanagement as well as – alternatively – on suspicion of misappropriation. Swiss criminal proceedings against the president of Fifa, Mr. Joseph Blatter, have been opened on 24 September 2015 on suspicion of criminal mismanagement (Article 158 Swiss Criminal Code / SCC) and – alternatively – misappropriation (Article 138 Swiss Criminal Code / SCC).
    “On the one hand, the OAG suspects that on 12 September 2005 Mr Joseph Blatter has signed a contract with the Caribbean Football Union (with Jack Warner as the president at this time); this contract was unfavourable for Fifa. On the other hand, there is as suspicion that, in the implementation of this agreement, Joseph Blatter also violated his fiduciary duties and acted against the interest of Fifa and/or Fifa Marketing & TV AG.
    “Additionally, Mr. Joseph Blatter is suspected of a disloyal payment of CHF 2 Mio. to Michel Platini, President of Union of European Football Associations (Uefa), at the expense of Fifa, which was allegedly made for work performed between January 1999 and June 2002 ; this payment was executed in February 2011.
  • Options

"Swiss authorities are focusing on two transactions: a deal with Jack Warner (alleged 2005) and a "disloyal" payment to Platini (in 2011)"

The OAG said in a statement: “The Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland (OAG) has opened criminal proceedings against the President of Fédération Internationale de Football Association (Fifa) on suspicion of criminal mismanagement as well as – alternatively – on suspicion of misappropriation. Swiss criminal proceedings against the president of Fifa, Mr. Joseph Blatter, have been opened on 24 September 2015 on suspicion of criminal mismanagement (Article 158 Swiss Criminal Code / SCC) and – alternatively – misappropriation (Article 138 Swiss Criminal Code / SCC).
    “On the one hand, the OAG suspects that on 12 September 2005 Mr Joseph Blatter has signed a contract with the Caribbean Football Union (with Jack Warner as the president at this time); this contract was unfavourable for Fifa. On the other hand, there is as suspicion that, in the implementation of this agreement, Joseph Blatter also violated his fiduciary duties and acted against the interest of Fifa and/or Fifa Marketing & TV AG.
    “Additionally, Mr. Joseph Blatter is suspected of a disloyal payment of CHF 2 Mio. to Michel Platini, President of Union of European Football Associations (Uefa), at the expense of Fifa, which was allegedly made for work performed between January 1999 and June 2002 ; this payment was executed in February 2011.

Is Platini implicated in the latter charge then ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

It would appear so. Maybe Blatter will bring the whole house down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

he probably grassed on him :wink:
  • Options
    se9addick said:

"On 25 September 2015, representatives of the OAG interrogated the defendant Joseph Blatter following a meeting of the FIFA Executive Committee. At the same time, Michel Platini was heard as a person asked to provide information (Article 178 of the Swiss Code of Criminal Procedure). Furthermore, the OAG conducted on 25 September 2015 a house search at FIFA Headquarters with the support of the Federal Criminal Police. The office of the FIFA President has been searched and data seized."
  • Options

As soon as I saw the article on the BBC i was just waiting for this gif to appear
  • Options

As soon as I saw the article on the BBC i was just waiting for this gif to appear
    The best gif for me - hands down
  • Options
    Couldn't happen to a more deserving person!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

The best gif for me - hands down
    Me too. I wish he was my grandad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

Criminal proceedings opened against Blatter. The end of the fat cunt. Get in

Is he fat ?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Feckin hate that greasy twat Platini as well... result if he gets kneecapped as well!
  • Options

Platini was a truly great footballer - but he voted for Qatar. Now in my book, you either had to be corrupt or a fool to do that. Whatever applies in his case doesn’t really recommend him.

Also got a 16k watch from Brazil after voting for them.
    His son was put into PSG who are remarkably owned by Qatar.
  • Options

I feel that an Alzheimer's diagnosis is on the way.

That's spooky. I said almost exactly the same thing today at work when this news came out

In fact, I'll put money on Blather having a doctor on retainer to suggest he's had alzheimer's for a few years. In fact, going back to about a week before the deal with Warner, completely coincidentally.
  • Options

That's spooky. I said almost exactly the same thing today at work when this news came out

In fact, I'll put money on Blather having a doctor on retainer to suggest he's had alzheimer's for a few years. In fact, going back to about a week before the deal with Warner, completely coincidentally.
    Would still like the FBI to get hold of him though, knuckle dusters, water boarding, the works...
  • Options

Would still like the FBI to get hold of him though, knuckle dusters, water boarding, the works...
    Agreed. I'd pay to watch that. I'd pay even more to participate
  • Options

I guess you are referring to Ernest Saunders in the Guinness case,
    When he was found guilty of manipulating the share price of Guinness.
    He served only 10 months of a 5 year sentence after the defense team said he was suffering with Alzheimer's Disease which is incurable.

A month after coming out of prison he made a full recovery and was back on the
    Golf course.

• Options
    Please, just please let it happen.

Done more damage to football than any other individual in the history of the game imho.
  • Options
    He's going down
    He's going down
    He's going
    Blatter's going down.
  • Options
    My marzipan and dark chocolate with a bottle of San Lorenzo Rioja is going down a right treat at the mo!! This twat has had it coming to him for so long!! as mentioned earlier, the whole house could come down here! A totally corrupt organisation and how they have managed to avoid 'detection' for so long is quite unbelievable!! Looking forward to a Dec 18th World Cup Final though!! - fuckwits!