Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Brown

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    RedJohn said:
    Vfrf said:
    chev said:
    The person who said it is full off rubbish he comes up with a different rumour every day he cant deal with most fan base still behind ts and no protest happening i wouldnt listen to word hes says he get nothing right
    Who is it?
    'Workinglikeants' known agitator.
    A well known troll he was kicked off of here way back…..he seems to have taken over “the forum who’s name shall not be spoken.”
    NG is a nasty piece of work.
    What username did he go by on here.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/profile/Red_in_SE8, this was one of them anyway.
    I cheers 👍
  • Options
    Should think Minto will be off soon too.
    Been popping up on the BBC quite a bit lately. I think he covered the FA cup final for the world service.
    Scott is such a polished presenter, to this day I find it astonishing that Sky binned him off especially when you see some of their current line up.

Equally astonishing how he wasn't picked up by the likes of BBC, Amazon, BT etc. 
    Personally, I find him too polished. Oscillates between super cheese and Partridge. That said, he was unlucky with Sky’s inclusive quotas policy.
  • Options
    Should think Minto will be off soon too.
    Been popping up on the BBC quite a bit lately. I think he covered the FA cup final for the world service.
    Scott is such a polished presenter, to this day I find it astonishing that Sky binned him off especially when you see some of their current line up.

Equally astonishing how he wasn't picked up by the likes of BBC, Amazon, BT etc. 
    Agreed, I'm amazed we've been able to have him present our club TV for nearly 2 years now, when career wise he should be at his peak.
  • Options
    Love this bloke so much
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Love this bloke so much
    Why what's he do?
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Love this bloke so much
    Why what's he do?
    A better job than our last 4 managers, given the chance, I reckon.
  • Options
    I enjoy his contributions as a pundit and he can be insightful. I don't think he would be successful as a manager however.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How he is tweet only contain 12 words?
  • Options
    Loved him as a player and just as much as a pundit in the studio.
    Put a young, fit Stevie Brown into this defence and we'd be seeing out game after game, without conceding all the late goals. He'd make damn sure of that, even if he lost half his teeth in the process.
    He was playing at a higher level though, not the third tier, so he wouldn’t be playing for us now 🙁
  • Options
    Still have my Stevie brown won't let you down mug from his spell as ebbsfleet manager. He eventually got some grief from the locals after some poor performances and I defended him with my limited knowledge of ebbsfleet players. Was told to fuck off back to South east London. I said I would if I could afford it. Instead i have to spend my time in this shit hole (which btw I did not mean. I really like gravyends but had to be seen to give something back). This did not go down well with the locals. 

What annoys me most is that there was a Steve gritt mug and I didn't get it. For the life of me I can't remember what was printed on it. "Steve gritt thinks you're shit", "Steve gritt loves big tits" I have no idea what it was.