Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• Options
    The idiots who let off flares and ripped out seats from our side would've contributed to this as well.
  • Options
    Billy, Bob, Ray......sounds like the f*cking Waltons. Well they'll be saying "G'night John Boy" at the end of the season!
  • Options
    Not a police decision according to Mick Everett
  • Options
    WSS said:

The idiots who let off flares and ripped out seats from our side would've contributed to this as well.

Then why did we get the full allocation last season?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

WSS said:

Then why did we get the full allocation last season?
    Mute point now, not a police decision but I assume that and the fact we'd be taking the piss would've been a factor
  • Options

There's been trouble the last couple of times we've been there. Smashed seats, toilets and the flare on the pitch.

Suspect the police have looked at that and combined with the pretty hefty air of discontent amongst the home fans have decided an extra 1000 at a level where home fans could get to them isn't worth the potential aggro.

in which case why give us the lower tier and then change their minds.

As WSS says it's NOT on police advice.
  • Options

There's been trouble the last couple of times we've been there. Smashed seats, toilets and the flare on the pitch.

Suspect the police have looked at that and combined with the pretty hefty air of discontent amongst the home fans have decided an extra 1000 at a level where home fans could get to them isn't worth the potential aggro.

in which case why give us the lower tier and then change their minds.

As WSS says it's NOT on police advice.
    Didn't know that at the time I posted. If it isn't the police taking the decision then it is a strange one.

• Options
    They are actually frightend of us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2015
    WSS said:

If I let off in the away end will I get banned?
  • Options
    I don't think that they are frightened of us. It's more about what there fans might do if they can get across the pitch to our fans.
  • Options

This I think. After the Rotherham incident they can't afford further bad press/fines when doing this will alleviate that risk some what.
  • Options
    I think those of us that do have tickets should bring flares and smoke bombs in protest of this decision...........
  • Options
    Surely we should only sell one per season ticket from tomorrow now!!
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

I don't think that they are frightened of us. It's more about what there fans might do if they can get across the pitch to our fans.

Whoosh
  • Options
    Brighton will sell their allocation at the toolbox. Wonder if it will be the same for them. Potentially a match with more riding on it.
  • Options

The club really needs to change the priority arrangements now to protect season-ticket holders who regularly buy away games.

How will they do that with such short notice?
  • Options
    All this is going to do is make those that are going even more vocal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They might have to delay the next stage of sales.
  • Options

The club really needs to change the priority arrangements now to protect season-ticket holders who regularly buy away games.

Update the information on the website?
  • Options
    Not much use if you don't access the website
  • Options

Only sell one per season ticket.
  • Options
    If Charlton fans misbehave with flares etc, that's not Millwall's fault - they know that - and the chances of it happening aren't necessarily reduced by letting less away fans in. If we smash seats, then CAFC get the bill for it.

Can only imagine it's been done after what happened at Rotherham, and perhaps the atmos or other things that went on against Norwich. In effect the spanner's management appear to be scared of what their own fans might do given half the chance, not ours, and they are willing to give up 20-30k in sales to avoid it happening.
  • Options
    Annoying, but although a sad state of affairs, you have to respect that Millwall are concerned for the safety of our fans and their stewards. I know, they have lots of little knobs in Stone Island, but this game could bring out the men, we used to,fight with in the 70,s. That lot steaming into the lower tier , isn't a comfortable thought !
  • Options

I hate stating the bleeding obvious...but did those incidents happen in between the Spanners putting the tickets on sale and then suddenly reducing the allocation??

If the fear was about what had happened in the last few years, that should all have been sorted out before the ticket allocation was announced.

Spanners / Police - Brewery, piss-up and organise spring to mind.
  • Options
    The collective IQ of the tools that day will probably be at an all time low. Morons who are on the edge at the best of times finally pushed over the mad-cliff. As some have said on here, this might be the last chance we get to beat them for a while. They'll be thinking "this might be the last chance we have to give them a slap for a while".