Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• Options
    Ridiculous decision by the spanners. Such a pity.
  • Options
    If we ever play them at the valley again then lets hope the club remembers this and reduces the amount of away tickets.
  • Options
    I doubt it's Millwalls decision, probably police advice.
  • Options
    Maybe we should reduce their allocation next time
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    They are worried there will be more away fans than home and are hiding behind "security reasons" to try and give their team all the possible advantages they can.

We'll never play you again rings around the Den as we go 4-0 up.
  • Options
    Looks as though this will sell out tomorrow now then.
  • Options

They are worried there will be more away fans than home and are hiding behind "security reasons" to try and give their team all the possible advantages they can.

We'll never play you again rings around the Den as we go 4-0 up.

I'd have though they'd appreciate the extra revenue from another 1000 Charlton fans, it'll help pay part of Ollie's payoff
  • Options

Maybe we should reduce their allocation next time

Whenever that may be...
  • Options
    What's the chances of getting a ticket in the home area? None I suppose
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I doubt it's Millwalls decision, probably police advice.

Defiinitely.
  • Options

Easy I would've thought. They never sell out. Maybe get a few mates together and get a box or something?
  • Options
    Got my 2 tickets , but wot a bad decision , Norwich had the bottom tier , suppose it could be something to do with us sending them down that day , and they wouldnt be to happy if that happened .
  • Options
    I dont think its police advice, i doubt if any of their remaining home games will have a full away end.

they are really REALLY in the shit, why give the opposition a boost.
  • Options
    Giving the lower tier to spanners, letting more spanners watch their cup final.
  • Options
    Can we request the info to see if it was on police advice or not?
  • Options

Easy I would've thought. They never sell out. Maybe get a few mates together and get a box or something?
    Got a mate who goes will give him a call, mind you I've done before both games ended in draws.Burmans last minute equaliser(sweet moment),and I think Sherringham scored a last minute equaliser after we were 2-0 up
  • Options
    Bang goes any chance of us going then.
    Oh Bollocks.
  • Options
    Strange that they changed their mind but I did see that they gave Norwich part of the lower tier on Saturday for the "first time in two years". Maybe something happened and the police changed their mind.

If only we had a regular poster on here who was on the Safety Advisory Group who we could ask?

Got my five today. Should be fun. Not.

Any one know if Millwall have sold out yet? did Stu get a seat?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sour Grapes as they are going down ? Especially after giving us 4000 two seasons ago MUGS
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

It's all for the best really, it's saves 1000 of us turning up in good spirits convinced we'll win, only to be hanging around in that cage at the bottom of the away end in the rain for an hour after another embarassment. You know the drill.

lol This
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Got my five today.

Those waiting for the general sale are gonna love hearing that....
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Got my five today.

Not looking good for the general sale.....
    agree but all ST who go away.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Frustrating that our fans miss out simply because the opposition cannot grow up and accept being shite at football without wanting to fight about it.

i don't think them being shit has anything to do with it , even when they were in the top flight the scum were still looking for agg
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Got my five today.

You can't say fairer than that. (Especially with the restrictions on the tickets)
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Got my five today.

For the record, Ive got 3!
  • Options
    There's been trouble the last couple of times we've been there. Smashed seats, toilets and the flare on the pitch.

Suspect the police have looked at that and combined with the pretty hefty air of discontent amongst the home fans have decided an extra 1000 at a level where home fans could get to them isn't worth the potential aggro.