Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• It's coming to you
    It's coming to you
    League One football
    It's coming to you.
  • 400 sold so far. Going to be busy day for them on Thursday
  • Got my two via Valley Gold
  • Got my ticket. I'm not even thinking about getting a win down at that shithole as it rarely happens but a goal would be nice at least!!
  • cant get mine and 2 children cos my vg only lets me have 2.... ffs do they want my 13 and 9 year old to have vg..
  • Gumbo said:

Don't know why people are worrying? Just buy a ticket in the home end....... Oh i forgot its their are cup final!

If any of you lovely CL's decide you want to go late on and for the first time in my Memory can't get a ticket for the away end.

Go in the home end, but remember to leave thermos and anorak behind and don't start talking about your rail journey there.

Best opening Gambit to Spanners would be "All write cunx.

When in Rome.

• 510 sold so far.

My estimate, is there should be 1800+ left on sale from Thursday.
  • My estimate is there will be at least 2200 left by Thursday morning, probably more.
  • It will be chaos on Thursday, got my tickets but the person on the phone said most people calling arn't elligible so they reckon they would of sold a lot more by now if they didn't have to deal with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• nichorob said:

It will be chaos on Thursday, got my tickets but the person on the phone said most people calling arn't elligible so they reckon they would of sold a lot more by now if they didn't have to deal with that.

Honestly, some people. It's not as if the arrangements were complicated.
  • Due to the Derby Middlesbrough restrictions a maximum of 100 fans (200 tickets) meet requirements for the second phase.
  • The 'restricted sale' games always seem to be a problem regards who should have priority.

Valley Gold get first pick, I do not agree with this but go along with an argument that money is being paid every month so there must be benefits to do this.

My gripe is for the people that go to most of the aways, we do not tend to get the next bite unless you are a season ticket holder.

What do other people think?

Valley Gold do not get first pick you also have to be a season ticket holder.

• I must be one of those 100 fans. As I went to Derby and have been to more than four away games I today purchased my Millwall tickets.
  • So i assume Red Card Members will only be able to get two as well then?
  • Why not give them away with each score of coke like the Spanners? They have none of this old shite and sell out their cup final straight away normally. Or that may be because they normally win of course!
  • Webbja77 said:

cant get mine and 2 children cos my vg only lets me have 2.... ffs do they want my 13 and 9 year old to have vg..

Think I'm in same boat. 4 STs but I am the only VG member so when will I be able to buy 4 for millwall?
  • Macronate said:

so just to be clear, the next phase is for swingers over the age of 35 who have, at some stage in their life owned a cat called Simon?

Well, that's it - sold out before they go on general sale! Bastards!
  • Sponsored links:

• jamescafc said:

Webbja77 said:

cant get mine and 2 children cos my vg only lets me have 2.... ffs do they want my 13 and 9 year old to have vg..

Think I'm in same boat. 4 STs but I am the only VG member so when will I be able to buy 4 for millwall?
    Yes. I did last week.
  • Anyone got a spare ticket for a Mr I Holloway?
  • Allocation has been reduced from 3,000 to 2,000.
  • upper tier tickets only now. For safety reasons.
  • edited March 2015
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/millwall-reduce-charlton-allocation-at-the-den-2328139.aspx

Charlton are disappointed to announce that the away allocation for next month’s game at Millwall has been reduced.

The club were initially given 3,003 seats at The Den for the Championship fixture on Friday, April 3rd (3pm).

However, Millwall informed the club on Tuesday that due to security reasons Charlton will now only receive the upper tier of the away stand.

This change will see the away allocation reduced to 2,017.

The club understands that supporters will be disappointed by this announcement, but have no control over the situation and have made Millwall aware of its frustrations.

Tickets for the fixture are currently on restricted sale, priced £26 adults, £17 over 60s, £13 U16s and £7 U12s.

There are eight wheelchair bays which, along with ambulant disabled places, are priced according to the relevant age category and include a free helper.
  • upper tier tickets only now. For safety reasons.

So... is this to protect the Millwall fans from Charlton fans running onto the pitch from the lower tier... or to protect the Charlton fans from the post match Millwall pitch invasion?
  • Millwall are scared of the mighty CAFC. :-)
  • Like making it upper tier only is gonna stop there scum fans.

Lets face it the real reason is they don't wanna be out cheered by us
  • The club really needs to change the priority arrangements now to protect season-ticket holders who regularly buy away games.