Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• Options

The 'restricted sale' games always seem to be a problem regards who should have priority.

Valley Gold get first pick, I do not agree with this but go along with an argument that money is being paid every month so there must be benefits to do this.

My gripe is for the people that go to most of the aways, we do not tend to get the next bite unless you are a season ticket holder.

What do other people think?

there has to be some benefits of having a ST though doesn't there?, I'm not saying it's the right way to do things
  • Options

What's so special about Middlesbrough and Derby?

Derby were mustard :smile:
  • Options

The 'restricted sale' games always seem to be a problem regards who should have priority.

Valley Gold get first pick, I do not agree with this but go along with an argument that money is being paid every month so there must be benefits to do this.

My gripe is for the people that go to most of the aways, we do not tend to get the next bite unless you are a season ticket holder.

What do other people think?

there has to be some benefits of having a ST though doesn't there?, I'm not saying it's the right way to do things
    Yes. The benefit is ST holders get cheaper home seats
  • Options
    do you really think it will hit general?
  • Options
    Bonkers how Derby and Boro have been plucked out the air like.

Seems more confusing than usual to me.

Yet again - why do VG deserve two each? No problem with them having priority but they don't need two pp.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

do you really think it will hit general?

It has reached general sale every game in recent years since we started playing them regularly again.
  • Options
    yes it will hit general sale I'm pretty sure, will just about sell out, 3003 must be the top tier and probably the middle 2 blocks of the bottom tier
  • Options
    Why would Wigan not be in there being a night Northern away game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Distribution of away tickets on a restricted sale always tends to get complicated.

Indeed, though that only happens when you don't read what you have typed before putting in on the clubs website. Phase 1 and 2 are a case in point.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OS has been amended, now reads

From 9am on Monday, March 9th season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members with a purchase history of four or more away games this season – which must include either Middlesbrough or Derby County – will be able to purchase two tickets each.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    JohnnyH2 said:

Why would Wigan not be in there being a night Northern away game?

You're looking for a logical explanation, didn't you know they just put all the away teams after the win at Reading and on our non winning run in a hat and drew two out, pretty obvious to me. :wink:
  • Options
    When's the funeral ?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    "Quote" rel="PL54">When's the funeral ?

Wrong Discussion you wanted this one

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/66773/dave-mackay-has-died#latest

• Options
    We wont sell out
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    This is our year! (Hopefully)
  • Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

This is our year! (Hopefully)

I really wish you hadn't said that! ;-)
  • Options
    I don't think there's ever been Charlton fans who wanted to get to the Den (new or old) who weren't able to get tickets.
    Everyone who wants to be there will get a ticket - as they do every year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There will still be tickets available at the general sale stage, we only just manage to sell 3000.
  • Options
    We'll sell out.

I wonder if they will double their home gate for a game against a team that many of them claim means nothing to them?
  • Options
    of course Millwall would sell out , it's a guaranteed 3 points for them, nobody wants to miss a game you are guaranteed to win.
  • Options
    Not sure why some are so confident we'll sell out. If we have our current form going into the game then maybe, but games against Millwall in recent years have either led to an inevitable defeat or drab 0-0 draws.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

MrOneLung said:

If you can afford to go to 11 away games I rexkon you can probably afford valley gold and it becomes irrelevant how many away games you have been to.

Why does giving money to another club get you up on the list?

Very harsh. It's about loyalty, not whose business you have supported. In case you hadn't noticed, this is a thread about giving money to Millwall.
    I am not in Valley Gold but it is known that one of the benefits is ticket priority.
    This comes up every time there is a popular away game - so why not just join?

Plus it negates the whole, I have been to 6 away games but my mate bought the tickets so not on my profile / but I paid on the door issues.
  • Options
    Fair play to them on the prices. Was it £35 we charged them? Shocking price so im glad they have not replicated and taken advantage of a guaranteed good away following.
  • Options
    I think Gold games are £28.
  • Options
    What's the train situation ? I thought trains aren't stopping at London Bridge ?
    Sorry to be lazy. Choo choo.
  • Options
    If so I take it back - was sure we'd charged them over £30 in the past.
    Either way it's a good price and being a bank holiday 3pm we should sell this easily.
  • Options

What's the train situation ? I thought trains aren't stopping at London Bridge ?
    Sorry to be lazy. Choo choo.

From Bexleyheath take Victoria train to Peckham Rye then change to South Bermondsey