Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

East Kent Addicks Meeting with KM on 26th Feb

12346»

Comments

• Don't get involved KHA, they are just winding you up. If ever (I hope you still do), report on a meeting, just put the report on here and let everyone get on with it, no arguments, no explaining, just basic report, because what ever you write, someone will criticise you, and spoil it for the rest of us who want you to report.
  • To most of the questions she probably replied:

"it's his money, he can do what he likes"

Nothing to see here, move on.
  • iaitch said:

So you're convinced it was about money but then you're undecided about the exact words or you misheard but don't let that stop you putting Katrien down.

You accused me of this. I wasn't putting her down.

I'm not going to carry on this conversation. As I've said I might have misquoted her, all be it I didn't ever say they were direct quotes. I didn't want to give that impression, and saying that I believe that the player (and, for the record most players, and most individuals) move for money has no impact on her, ans wasn't, in my view, putting her down.
    This is what you get for trying to do a good deed!
  • iaitch said:

So you're convinced it was about money but then you're undecided about the exact words or you misheard but don't let that stop you putting Katrien down

What the hell does it matter?? Peeters said at the beginning of the season that Reza wanted to get away, so whether it was for money or any other reason why is it such a big deal???

Thanks for your input KHA, much appreciated.
  • iaitch said:

So you're convinced it was about money but then you're undecided about the exact words or you misheard but don't let that stop you putting Katrien down.

You accused me of this. I wasn't putting her down.

I'm not going to carry on this conversation. As I've said I might have misquoted her, all be it I didn't ever say they were direct quotes. I didn't want to give that impression, and saying that I believe that the player (and, for the record most players, and most individuals) move for money has no impact on her, ans wasn't, in my view, putting her down.
    As I said before 'You state in your article that you are a cynical person and then say 'she has already demonstrated that she wasn't going to, genuinely, answer many questions', what is that if its not a put down?

Just looked up cynical, i.e. distrusting or disparaging the motives of others so being a cynical person, as you admit, you put people down.

Disparaging i.e belittling or putting people down.

Ok lets end this conversation, it appears that you can have an opinion but I'm in the wrong if I give my opinion.
  • edited March 2015
    Addickted said:

Henry is busy agreeing the Bromley meeting minutes with KM as we speak.

Whereas the EKA agenda would presumably read: "Item One - not agreeing the minutes of the last meeting because only people who were actually there deserve to know what we talked about."
  • Appreciate report, KHA, as I'm sure we (nearly) all do.
  • Good stuff KHA.