Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Ath vs Brentford | Sat 14th Feb 2015 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• Ketts is right. I'm actually confident we will get something today. Line up looks good today.
  • I'm hoping the line up is

Henderson
    Solly TBH Johnson Wiggins
    JBG Cousins Jackson Harriott
    Watt Vetokele

Balanced. Two wingers. Two strikers. Cousins in his best position. Please Luzon, please!

Henderson
    Watt Vetokele

Balanced. Two wingers. Two strikers. Cousins in his best position. Please Luzon, please!

Spot on apart from one I reckon
  • Gomez instead of Solly

Henderson
    Watt Vetokele

Which one is that then??
  • Harriott I reckon.

Henderson
    Watt Vetokele

Gomez for Solly?
    Buyens for Harriott?
  • Confirmed on Twitter, both play
  • edited February 2015

As decent as Brentford have been all season, I refuse to believe a team containing Mcoxo and Button stand a chance.

We have found our scoring form and Johnson to tighten our defence, comfy 3-0 win for us.

Genius of the year award goes to...
  • Sponsored links:

• Back to being positive, comfortable home win 4-0.

Almost @happyvalley ... almost!!
  • edited February 2015

As decent as Brentford have been all season, I refuse to believe a team containing Mcoxo and Button stand a chance.

We have found our scoring form and Johnson to tighten our defence, comfy 3-0 win for us.

Errrr. Told you so! ;-)
  • sm said:

Good test of whether Luzon has any managerial skills or not - if he has learned that 2 strikers are better than 1 striker and a pretend one and that Jordan Cousins is better in centre midfield than on the left wing and he can generate some motivation and team spirit from the 2nd half performance against Norwich then we stand a chance.

We all need to listen to what JJ is saying about the role of the crowd as well.

I think Luzon and the crowd both passed their tests today!