Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shameful Antics With Away Support

Comments

• Wallander ?

Wallpaper ?

Wallace ?

Wallow ?
  • edited January 2015
    We must have five of them on CL now as regulars. Double that and they can call it a crowd... Twats!
  • It kind of baffles me this talk of boisterous Charlton away fans. Obviously as an exile in Yorkshire I tend to only make it to games 'up north' and I struggle to remember such shenanigans at places like Boro, Barnsley and Hartlepool. How come I wonder?!?
  • I threw a pickled onion at a Hartlepool player who was warming up after he tried to get Carl Jenkinson sent off a couple of seasons ago.

Does that count?

• PL54 said:

Have Charlton fans been upsetting Charlton fans? Seems to happen as soon as you put more than about 500 of them in the same away end.

Was there any standing / sitting debate?

You could have pridicted this as soon as the ticket prices came out as £13.
    Anyway a great day out.
  • Mate we had some good days playing boro at ayresom park (spelling) and barnsley, Hartlepool I don't recall anything but there was definitely a few times at boro and barnsley where the same happened

• KM is very approachable, and I believe often travels to away matches by train/coach - not at all your aloof CEO. What a pity, then, that she had to experience that confrontation on Saturday. Passionate, devoted supporters who understandably had recent troubling events brought to a head by yet another woeful display, well yes, I get that, but - anything goes? No, sir (or ma'am) - not for me it does.

So I've sent her some flowers. It's only a small gesture but we're all in this mess together and to get out of it we need to stick together.

I have sent Katrien a nice card accompanied by a selection of erotic self-portraits. So much for the Monday blues!
    I have received these in error. I will return them. Unfortunately the s
    Addickted said:

I threw a pickled onion at a Hartlepool player who was warming up after he tried to get Carl Jenkinson sent off a couple of seasons ago.

Does that count?

Addickted said:

I threw a pickled onion at a Hartlepool player who was warming up after he tried to get Carl Jenkinson sent off a couple of seasons ago.

Does that count?

Where did you get it from - you don't keep them on you just in case do you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Saturday was one of the best times I've had with charlton away. It's a shame about the result. I was at the front near the banner. I was not pissed or high on nose candy. We had banter with the stewards and the fat bold guy that was in the group 4.the women that had a song about her std did make a complaint to a steward but he just moved her on . The fit women who got asked does she take it up the axx milked the occasion big time. The ball boy just kept taking his time to give the ball back to our keeper. Yes he did have a bit of verbal but we could have won 6:5 but he was just slow. I was not angry or upset for my 3 &1/2 drive home.i seen 5 goals .paid £13 a ticket . mixed with the youth. Had a great laugh. Even there mascot took the banter well .even scarf boy made me chuckle.yes I did stay till the end sang my heart out for the lads .so thanks to all that travelled Saturday it was amazing
  • edited January 2015
    n
    Granpa said:

Oh please GP, she`s a big girl now! In a position of control and trust. He wanted answers it would seem. How would you have asked her GP?

Sorry Rev we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I believe that every person has a right to privacy, any approach from me would always be made politely during working hours. Quite frankly I would imagine that she was feeling pig sick herself, and the last thing that she wanted was to be approached in that way. I repeat, what did he expect to achieve ?

I made a polite approach via email, during work hours last Tuesday pointing out I had been a season ticket holder for over 40 years and I was feeling disillusioned with the way the club was being run. A week later I have not even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement from our CEO. I now realise what our CEO/the network think about it's paying customers.

As for Saturday, I bizarrely enjoyed the atmosphere and thought some of the songs were quite entertaining. There is always the usual Adams Family nonsense and some other rubbish I am not a fan of but it goes with the territory and overall I came out confusingly happy to have made the effort to go.
  • #Banter

; )
  • Always makes me laugh when people always choose to bring booze into the equation, if someone is an arsehole there going to be an arsehole with or without booze, for the record I was proper tanked up but the booze in me helped me get through the game whilst SUPPORTING the team through song. Also if the worse part of the day was the behaviour of a few scallies and not the shocking heartless performance the team put in then I suppose we're very different in our support for Charlton.
  • Saturday was one of the best times I've had with charlton away. It's a shame about the result. I was at the front near the banner. I was not pissed or high on nose candy. We had banter with the stewards and the fat bold guy that was in the group 4.the women that had a song about her std did make a complaint to a steward but he just moved her on . The fit women who got asked does she take it up the axx milked the occasion big time. The ball boy just kept taking his time to give the ball back to our keeper. Yes he did have a bit of verbal but we could have won 6:5 but he was just slow. I was not angry or upset for my 3 &1/2 drive home.i seen 5 goals .paid £13 a ticket . mixed with the youth. Had a great laugh. Even there mascot took the banter well .even scarf boy made me chuckle.yes I did stay till the end sang my heart out for the lads .so thanks to all that travelled Saturday it was amazing

and what a great set they are, the futures bright!
  • PL54 said:

Have Charlton fans been upsetting Charlton fans? Seems to happen as soon as you put more than about 500 of them in the same away end.

You seem upset.

I'll send you flowers tomorrow.
  • edited January 2015

I spoke briefly to Reception - all well received, I'm told ....

and what a great set they are, the futures bright!
    Hiiii hoooo.......
  • It's off to work we gooooooooooo
  • revelling said:

...she`s a big girl now! In a position of control and trust. He wanted answers it would seem. How would you have asked her GP?

I'm pretty sure (s)he would't be able to tell you anything. Something to do with the Hippocratic Oath.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's off to work we gooooooooooo

"War" we go!

• He is learning mate he is learning
  • If a g### of ?
  • SE9 said:

PL54 said:

You could have pridicted this as soon as the ticket prices came out as £13.
    Anyway a great day out.
    Yes, tickets should be no cheaper than £30 for kids and £35 for adults to ensure that only a polite, seated crowd will attend.
  • SE9 said:

It's off to work we gooooooooooo

"War" we go!

Fuck sake haha
  • Hang head and sing your own version let red division has ruined your ears
  • edited January 2015
    I'm blaming it on the amount of alcohol consumed on Saturday by the point the singing started
  • Hang head and sing your own version let red division has ruined your ears

WHERE ARE RED DIVISION
  • Jesus christ
  • Plotting an assassination plot on Roland ?