Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simon Church to Millwall

1235»

Comments

• He will still go. Easter has been released and that will free up the necessary wages for Simon to sign permanently.
  • The enlightenment is dimming with every passing day.
  • TALKS between Millwall and Charlton striker Simon Church are on hold.
    The Lions agreed a loan deal for the Wales international earlier in the week and manager Ian Holloway spoke with the 26-year-old on Wednesday morning.
    Church agreed in principle to the move but personal terms have not yet been finalised.
    It is understood the Addicks frontman is eager to line up a permanent contract at The Den for next season, whereas Millwall's preference is for a straightforward loan.
    The deal is not dead and could be resurrected later in the transfer window, but Church won't join in time for the Lions' game at Blackpool tomorrow as planned.
  • Great player - would be a fantastic signing for Millwall.
  • It appears that the spanners can't afford him. The paradigm of 2-bob club.
  • It appears that the spanners can't afford him. The paradigm of 2-bob club.

Well, considering he only has 6 months to go on his current deal and no chance of renewal, I can't imagine we'd be asking for much. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a free transfer, just to clear the wages. So if that is the case, it's paying him that would be the stumbling block for them I'd imagine......
  • If I EVER thought there was the REMOTEST chance of me EVER feeling sorry for them attention seeking anti social Muppets...

But Simon Spongefoot!!!
  • It's signing like this that will ensure Millwall are forever in Charltons shadow.
  • If I EVER thought there was the REMOTEST chance of me EVER feeling sorry for them attention seeking anti social Muppets...

But Simon Spongefoot!!!

You and all of us will be well sick if Holloway gets something more out of him!