Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simon Church to Millwall

seen a few places now say he will join Millwall on loan for the rest of the season

Comments

• Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m1 minute ago
    Charlton and Millwall have agreed a loan deal for Simon Church. But player yet to rubberstamp move.

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 26s27 seconds ago
    Believe that ideal scenario for Church is a longer-term deal. This move would just be until end of the season.
  • Another one in one out news story coming soon i reckon.
  • Guaranteed to get a hatrick against us at the Tollbox
  • edited January 2015
    It's funny because it's true

Was going to say the same thing

Be a bit hard as he will be ineligible.
  • Should seal their fate hopefully.
  • He's a typical Holloway player.

He's a striker and Holloway always buys as many of those as he can get.

He's a worker and Holloway loves a runner.

Shame if he goes to Spanner World but much as I liked his effort he's not really a championship player IMHO.

Can't wish him good luck but nothing against him. Always put the effort in and he did score some good goals (missed a few more too).

Negative view. An even thinner squad

Positive view. Fringe player out frees up money for a replacement striker (or three).
  • Sponsored links:

• Lots of money being freed up, let's hope some better players come in.
  • at last some good news
  • I'll pay for a helicopter to take him the short distance just to be sure he actually leaves us
  • Why on earth do they want him, he's absolutely useless
  • I can imagine them crucifying him down there :-)
  • ooh look...a nice new thread on a transfer rumour. If only we had somewhere where we could gather stuff like this together!!!

This is absolute bollocks. Heel get at least 4
  • Sponsored links:

• God I can see the headline now on Easter Saturday.

Oh hang on if he is on loan he will not play against us. So with that opportunity closed for him. Great that should send them down
  • Good luck to him personally, although don't want him to do anything down there. He always gave his all, probably not good enough for the Championship but then I probably thought that about Simon Francis. Couldn't have been nicer to my son when we met him a couple of time, very nice lad.
  • A very very nice lad. That's why the Millwall fans will crucify him.
  • A rumour..............not on the rumour thread........ I thought we shouldn't start new threads on hearsay Paulie? Until it's confirmed should it not be in the Rumours thread, Charlton related or not?
  • I quite like Church and reckon he would have scored more than Tuc had he been given the same run this season. He's not a great Championship player but he works hard and is a popular member of the squad. Good luck to him.
  • Don't you have a thread for these rumours and another for done deals?

seen a few places now say he will join Millwall on loan for the rest of the season

How many threads do you need man?