Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Away - 17th Jan - Only £13 (2133 sold)

12346»

Comments

• Options

So if u get off at watford junction do Uwalk through the high street anyway ? Or is it better to just get off at watford high street station ?

If you get off at Watford Junction walk straight down Clarendon Road for about ten minutes. This will bring you into the middle of the town centre.
    What's the name of the Wetherspoons?
    Moon under Water I think, whatever its called you can't miss it in the High St.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Can someone please tell me where the Valley away pick up point is from Gravesend? To someone who doesn't know Gravesend too well? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Portch said:

Can someone please tell me where the Valley away pick up point is from Gravesend? To someone who doesn't know Gravesend too well? Thanks.

It's at a stupid location by the A2.

It should be at the underpass where I've marked the star but I can't be 100% sure. I got dropped off there after Leeds but I got on at Dartford.
  • Options
    Have we sold all of the remaining tickets does anyone know?
  • Options

We certainly wouldn't have done so this afternoon as it's "Training Day"
  • Options
    PL54 said:

We certainly wouldn't have done so this afternoon as it's "Training Day"
  • Options
    Portch said:

Basically walk down from morrisons to the roundabout turn right and the bus stop b4 the underpass is where the coach picks up from
  • Options
    Tickets still available collection only at The Valley until 3 o'clock on Fri. 2079 sold.
  • Options
    not being pedantic but OS says up until 2pm on Fri in case anyone was thinking of going down there.

130 left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will I be able to get in if I just turn up there on the day?
  • Options

No all ticket now so none on sale on the day
  • Options

Thanks, looks like I'll have to race down to the Valley in the morning, never imagined this would be all ticket!
    Don't want to miss it as it will be my last chance to see them until next December.

• Options

Thanks, looks like I'll have to race down to the Valley in the morning, never imagined this would be all ticket!
    Don't want to miss it as it will be my last chance to see them until next December.

Lucky you. Think of us who will be suffering at the Valley when you are back in the glorious sunshine! :-)
  • Options

Lucky you. Think of us who will be suffering at the Valley when you are back in the glorious sunshine! :-)
    Don't worry I'm suffering with you, normally at 3 in the morning.
  • Options

Portch said:

Basically walk down from morrisons to the roundabout turn right and the bus stop b4 the underpass is where the coach picks up from
    Is it where the arrow I have marked is on the map? I don't want to miss it because I have missed one before and they don't even wait 5 minutes they just go.

• Options
    RedPanda said:

Portch said:

It's at a stupid location by the A2.

It should be at the underpass where I've marked the star but I can't be 100% sure. I got dropped off there after Leeds but I got on at Dartford.
    This helped a lot, thanks :)
  • Options
    Portch said:

Portch said:

Is it where the arrow I have marked is on the map? I don't want to miss it because I have missed one before and they don't even wait 5 minutes they just go.

Yeah that's it
  • Options
    should be easy to find what with a bloody big arrow marking the spot
  • Options
    Just back from the Valley. By 10am 40 tickets sold, but an extra 150 released, so there should be about 200 left for anyone interested. No queues.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just back from the Valley. By 10am 40 tickets sold, but an extra 150 released, so there should be about 200 left for anyone interested. No queues.

Only 40 sold......

bad away following
  • Options
    Anyone lumbered with a spare give me a shout and I might be able to offload for you
  • Options

Anyone lumbered with a spare give me a shout and I might be able to offload for you

For Guy?
  • Options
    anyone got spare ticket
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Sold.
  • Options
    Anyone else with one let me know
  • Options
    I wonder if Elton is laying on a party for the Rainbows?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    2 spare tickets going. Anyone interested? Face value/free
  • Options
    Got another if any one want the ticket?
  • Options
    Got two free tickets, on the way to the ground if anyone wants them. 07502222205