Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Away - 17th Jan - Only £13 (2133 sold)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2015

Well, looks like we'll sell our allocation which is something at least.

Where do people tend to go beforehand in Watford?

My local game so looking forward to some beers beforehand and afterwards

Loads of Boozers in the Town Centre mate, but we go to the Weatherspoons.
  • Options
    Have enjoyed this game for years, good trip.
  • Options
    Portch said:

Bring Back Curbs chant?

...I'll get my coat.

I was thinking more towards a banner ;)
    Roland Out
  • Options
    To the tune of Valerie, by the Zutons/Amy Winehouse - Why don't you come on over, Curbishley
  • Options
    Tickets arrived with a note saying pick the team in the pub, and good luck.
  • Options

For me Saturday will be about getting behind the players, and showing them I'll support them no matter what happens off the pitch.

People spend all this time talking about the club 'losing its heart' etc. All that really matters is the 90 minutes. Watford away is always a good laugh. Let's go there with a party mood and have a bloody good time

Agree all the way with this.
  • Options
    Really looking forward to this now, we now all need to turn up in full voice and show were behind the team and no matter what happens, lets not get on the players backs. If you must, save it for on here afterwards.
  • Options
    Sold 1,955. Just under 100 left.
  • Options
    Amazing.

Reading the other threads, I thought I'd be there with about 100 others, whilst hundreds stayed at home crying, that they had lost their Charlton. Start looking on Saturday at Watford & you'll find them :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Amazing.

Reading the other threads, I thought I'd be there with about 100 others, whilst hundreds stayed at home crying, that they had lost their Charlton. Start looking on Saturday at Watford & you'll find them :-)

Nothing like a backs to the wall situation to create a siege mentality of us against the rest of the world, not to mention the cheap tickets. It'll be a sell out. :wink:
  • Options
    Got my tickets earlier today from the Valley. I can confirm there are no Sky Sports reporters or gurning muppets with nothing better to do hanging around the stadium, pant-wettingly anticipating a new manager announcement and trying to get into shot as a black Range Rover drives away. We are clearly not that sort of club.

After feeling quite despondent of late, starting to feel excited about this game - nice little trip, sell-out away support, bouncy atmosphere, new striker likely to start...

Fewer than 100 tickets left, by the way.
  • Options
    Bought my ticket this afternoon. There was a TV van in the car park.

Got to show Damian our support.
  • Options
    Going to be my first away game in six years. Looking forward to it.
  • Options

Going to be my first away game in six years. Looking forward to it.

Good man, Get on the Jaegers!!
  • Options
    Got 4 today coming down from Hereford and Gloucester to show are support to the team and the manager COYR
  • Options
    Saturday will be very interesting with many heated debates amongst people in the away end. I can't see it being very constructive either
  • Options
    Loud and proud, give it some noise non stop and let everyone know we are there whatever the outcome. We are going through change and things might not look too good but we have one thing in common..................we all want 3 points regardless of who is manager or head coach! 2k of us can sing the house down on Saturday!
  • Options
    Can the 2ooo please man up and woman up (well it's 2015)

1. Can we please get behind the team for 90 mins.
    2. Show our thanks to Matthew and Roberts (if still in charge by then)
    3. Not fight among ourselves. (Fulham)
    4. Don't start calling players all the names under the sun (the confidence seems low anyway)
    5. Show we love CAFC, despite who owns or manages.
    6. Have your beer,coffee,tea or pawn sandwich but show some passion.

E-cafc is right.
  • Options
    still looking forward to the game with all this shit going on. Be a good day out. Get together, let the beer flow, make a load of noise. Hopefully be all standing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is going to be a noisy away day
  • Options
    lets all get behind the lads from the start on sat,come on you reds
  • Options
    Mike said:

still looking forward to the game with all this shit going on. Be a good day out. Get together, let the beer flow, make a load of noise. Hopefully be all standing!

Siddarn. :wink:
  • Options
    If/when we go a couple of goals down, this away end won't be a nice place. Bring your tin hat RD, not that you'll be there *sigh*
  • Options

didn't want to start a new thread...

Euston to Watford High street, can an Oyster Card be used?

Yes
  • Options
    Picked up 2 tickets this afternoon for me and my boy. I think we'll sell this one out now
  • Options
    So if u get off at watford junction do Uwalk through the high street anyway ? Or is it better to just get off at watford high street station ?
  • Options

So if u get off at watford junction do Uwalk through the high street anyway ? Or is it better to just get off at watford high street station ?

If you get off at Watford Junction walk straight down Clarendon Road for about ten minutes. This will bring you into the middle of the town centre.
  • Options
    It's a local one for me!

As of yesterday evening, around 140 tickets left. Available from The Valley until 1pm today.
  • Options

If you get off at Watford Junction walk straight down Clarendon Road for about ten minutes. This will bring you into the middle of the town centre.
    What's the name of the Wetherspoons?