Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Away - 17th Jan - Only £13 (2133 sold)

Comments

• Options
    Got mine!
  • Options
    Got mine too. I forgot to ask whether it was in the standing or sitting section though :-)
  • Options
    I will be absolutely gutted if this sells out. I've booked a weekend away in Hemel Hempstead with my girlfriend with her part of the bargain being that she would get tickets for the game.
  • Options
    We've sold 700 out of our 2,000 allocation so it should reach general sale i imagine.
  • Options
    SMW28 said:

I will be absolutely gutted if this sells out. I've booked a weekend away in Hemel Hempstead with my girlfriend with her part of the bargain being that she would get tickets for the game.

Have you ever been to Hemel Hempstead? What a toilet!
    (I work there)
  • Options
    A weekend in Middlesbrough is not enough. Should book at least two weeks so there's time to see everything.
  • Options
    I'm going to be sitting in the home end. :neutral_face:
  • Options

Is this likely to reach general sale?

Very
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    didn't want to start a new thread...

Euston to Watford High street, can an Oyster Card be used?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

didn't want to start a new thread...

Euston to Watford High street, can an Oyster Card be used?

Yes, although you have to use the Metropolitan Line.

Watford High Street is in zone 8.

Cracking boozer outside the station, The Old/One Bell.

I wonder if you can get advance purchase oyster cards.................................................
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

SMW28 said:

(I work there)

SMW28 said:

I live nearby so let me know if you need any advice. However the Amazon distribution centre is a must-see.
    Oh bollocks, well it was the only way I was gonna see the game so I dont mind how bad it is. Just checked it out and were actually staying in Apsley not really sure if that is any better, I hope so because if there is any moaning after we've been turned over 2/3-0 then god help us both.
  • Options
    SMW28 said:

IdleHans said:

SMW28 said:

(I work there)

SMW28 said:

I live nearby so let me know if you need any advice. However the Amazon distribution centre is a must-see.
    Oh bollocks, well it was the only way I was gonna see the game so I dont mind how bad it is. Just checked it out and were actually staying in Apsley not really sure if that is any better, I hope so because if there is any moaning after we've been turned over 2/3-0 then god help us both.
    That would be the Holiday Inn Express then?

Apsley is slightly better, yes - the Paper Mill is quite a nice pub on the marina there. She might just let you off.

(ps - if the weather is ok on Sunday morning, you can do a nice canal walk - pick up the towpath, head north and after a mile and a half you'll reach the Three Horseshoes, a canalside pub dating back to the 1500s. Keep going for another 2-3 miles and you'll be in Berkhamsted which is a lovely town, and I should know as I live there. You can get the train back to Apsley and save yourself the walk back.)
  • Options
    No It's the Shendish Manor Hotel.

Thanks for the advice may just save me and actually let her think the weekend is about her and not Charlton after all.
  • Options
    SMW28 said:

No It's the Shendish Manor Hotel.

Thanks for the advice may just save me and actually let her think the weekend is about her and not Charlton after all.

That's more like it - you were starting to sound like a Millwall fan :smile:

Same advice still applies as Shendish Manor is walking distance from the canal....
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    At £13 for adults, can we sell this out please ? Can admin stick the £13 price in the title ?

Watford (a) - Saturday, January 17th (3pm)

The Addicks make the trip to Vicarage Road on Saturday, January 17th (3pm) and have been given an allocation of 2,050. Tickets are currently on restricted sale.

Tickets will initially go on restricted sale and are priced £13 adults, £7.50 U20s, over 65s and students with a valid NUS card and £5 U16s.

Wheelchair bays, which have a very restricted view, are priced, £5 adults and £2.50 for U20s, over 65s and students with a valid NUS card.

Due to the restrictions, tickets for the Watford match will only be available in person at the Valley Ticket Office or by calling 03330 14 44 44.

Phase three

From 9am on Monday, December 29th season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members will be able to purchase two tickets each. Red Card members with a purchase history of four or more away games during the 2014/15 season will be able to buy up to minimum number previously bought for each.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#3bpK7emT8worlYPq.99
  • Options
    got 5.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I hope all the people who say, 'I'm not paying £30 for an away game' will get there if they can.

That'll be me then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ticket got, just down the road for me too, can't wait.
  • Options
    Ordered 4 yesterday arrived in post today, great service.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I hope all the people who say, 'I'm not paying £30 for an away game' will get there if they can.

Not before the £30 mob get allocated.

Tight wads at the back
  • Options
    I can't believe this will hit general sale.
  • Options
    Anyone know how many we have sold?

Was going to wait until general sale as a non-CAFC mate may be coming bit don't want to miss out so may need to get two this week
  • Options
    just seen the price for this,hopefully we sell out
  • Options
    Had to wait till this morning as wanted 4 tickets but got them no problem. Got 4 tickets for each game Brighton, Watford and Huddersfield all for £92.50 Happy days!
  • Options
    got one each for me and Idle Jr this morning, no problem - didnt even have to queue on the phone.
  • Options

I can't believe this will hit general sale.

Still 1,000 left according to the last update on Charlton ticket news Twitter page.

Says a hell of a lot about the mood amongst supporters at the moment. Reckon next year's season ticket figures could be pretty shocking if something doesn't change in the meantime.
  • Options
    I quite fancy this one and was going to get a ticket on Saturday but left it till after the game when I didn't fancy it. Strange that.