Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Away - 17th Jan - Only £13 (2133 sold)

Comments

• Options
    MrLargo said:

I can't believe this will hit general sale.

Still 1,000 left according to the last update on Charlton ticket news Twitter page.

Says a hell of a lot about the mood amongst supporters at the moment. Reckon next year's season ticket figures could be pretty shocking if something doesn't change in the meantime.
    That is absolutely incredible.
  • Options
    it seems rude not to at £13 a ticket. C'mon lets get behind the lads!
  • Options
    I'll get my 4 tomorrow.
  • Options
    Really want to go to this but not really prepared to pay £35 for the train from Canterbury, and closest coach running is in gravesend... I'll pay for someone's match ticket if they can get me a lift there and back :smiley:;)
  • Options
    Got 3 yesterday was talking about it since way before crimbo then realised it was only £13 each so couldn't turn it down then
  • Options
    Portch said:

Really want to go to this but not really prepared to pay £35 for the train from Canterbury, and closest coach running is in gravesend... I'll pay for someone's match ticket if they can get me a lift there and back :smiley:;)

:neutral_face:
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Portch said:

It's £13 a match ticket. Hundreds of us spend far more than £35 a time going up and down the country visiting tips like Oldham and Middlesbrough. Go and support your team.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Portch said:

It's £13 a match ticket. Hundreds of us spend far more than £35 a time going up and down the country visiting tips like Oldham and Middlesbrough. Go and support your team.
    I think @Portch is a student mate. £35 is a fair amount of cash to have to weigh out for train fares when you're at uni.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

I think @Portch is a student mate. £35 is a fair amount of cash to have to weigh out for train fares when you're at uni.
    surely he can sell on some of his stash to raise some funds.
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

I managed it from Southampton! Seriously, get a young person's railcard and you'll save hundreds over the years.
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

And train companies have the nerve to moan about fare evaders. £35 for a 16 year old to travel that distance is an utter f#*king disgrace.

@Portch - buy a child ticket, if the inspector comes along then pretend that you only speak French.
  • Options
    Bought two yesterday. Looking forward to this one
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

I managed it from Southampton! Seriously, get a young person's railcard and you'll save hundreds over the years.
    Will look into that, thanks

• Options
    MrLargo said:

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

And train companies have the nerve to moan about fare evaders. £35 for a 16 year old to travel that distance is an utter f#*king disgrace.

@Portch - buy a child ticket, if the inspector comes along then pretend that you only speak French.
    Yeah I thought that too...bit silly. Hahahahah I'm sure that'll work :D
  • Options
    Portch said:

MrLargo said:

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

Yeah I thought that too...bit silly. Hahahahah I'm sure that'll work :D
    Child ticket only £18 return from Canterbury, think I'll do that...
  • Options
    Portch said:

Away games are an absolute pain if you live in Canterbury. Makes it impossible to go to midweek away games unless you drive
  • Options

People are skint after Christmas, simples,

Good job I got the match tickets before Christmas then.
  • Options

At £13 for adults, can we sell this out please ? Can admin stick the £13 price in the title ?

Watford (a) - Saturday, January 17th (3pm)

The Addicks make the trip to Vicarage Road on Saturday, January 17th (3pm) and have been given an allocation of 2,050. Tickets are currently on restricted sale.

Tickets will initially go on restricted sale and are priced £13 adults, £7.50 U20s, over 65s and students with a valid NUS card and £5 U16s.

Wheelchair bays, which have a very restricted view, are priced, £5 adults and £2.50 for U20s, over 65s and students with a valid NUS card.

Due to the restrictions, tickets for the Watford match will only be available in person at the Valley Ticket Office or by calling 03330 14 44 44.

Phase three

From 9am on Monday, December 29th season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members will be able to purchase two tickets each. Red Card members with a purchase history of four or more away games during the 2014/15 season will be able to buy up to minimum number previously bought for each.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#3bpK7emT8worlYPq.99

Roll up roll up. If we don't sell this out it will be truly abysmal. They are practically giving them away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be there with two mates. Hoping to boost up the wins for my quite abysmal away record which after some calculation looks like this

LDLLLLLLLDLLWDWLLLWLLLDDLL
  • Options
    Despite the very reasonable pricing I'm still drawn to the under 20s at £7.50. See you all there!
  • Options
    vinnie said:

Portch said:

Away games are an absolute pain if you live in Canterbury. Makes it impossible to go to midweek away games unless you drive
    Precisely, glad someone else feels my pain...
  • Options
    Getting a couple this week. I think sales will pick up next week (unless the performance on Saturday is horrific) as it's such an attractive price for one of the best side's in the division and a good day out for anyone not too far into deepest Kent or Sussex.

We did well against them last season so hoping they aren't due to give us a bit of a spanking because they are quite capable of doing that on top form
  • Options
    Got our 6 for the game!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    On the subject of railcards, the Network Railcard is available to any age group and is only around £30 for a year. Amazes me how many people aren't aware of it's existence! Saves you a third on all off-peak (evening/weekend) journeys in the London/South East area, including Travelcards into London. What's more, with one railcard you can get the same saving on up to three adults traveling with you. www.network-railcard.co.uk
  • Options
    might pop down tomorrow afternoon...
  • Options
    A Tony Watt hat-trick will work wonders for sales.

A Bikey own goal, caused by kicking the ball into his own face, could have a disastrous effect.
  • Options
    hi all how many tickets can you get per season ticket holder