Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Away - 17th Jan - Only £13 (2133 sold)

Comments

• Options
    Now on general sale fill your boots!
  • Options
    cazo said:

hi all how many tickets can you get per season ticket holder

It's on general sale now.
  • Options

On the subject of railcards, the Network Railcard is available to any age group and is only around £30 for a year. Amazes me how many people aren't aware of it's existence! Saves you a third on all off-peak (evening/weekend) journeys in the London/South East area, including Travelcards into London. What's more, with one railcard you can get the same saving on up to three adults traveling with you. www.network-railcard.co.uk

Also can take kids with a substantial discount. Without a railcard our fortnightly jaunt to SE7 for me and Jnr would be ~£38. With the railcard it's £21 - so it pays for itself with only 2 home trips. Add a smattering of aways + trips to cricket, I reckon I save well over 500 notes each year

• Options
    cazo said:

hi all how many tickets can you get per season ticket holder

You can have 780 if you want :-)
  • Options
    ok thanks.going down now for 3.
  • Options

On the subject of railcards, the Network Railcard is available to any age group and is only around £30 for a year. Amazes me how many people aren't aware of it's existence! Saves you a third on all off-peak (evening/weekend) journeys in the London/South East area, including Travelcards into London. What's more, with one railcard you can get the same saving on up to three adults traveling with you. www.network-railcard.co.uk

Yep, I was never aware of that, thank you. It's not exactly something Southeastern would advertise, is it? Although I am 28 soon and still buying young person tickets, so f*** ‘em.
  • Options

cazo said:

ok thanks.going down now for 3.

They are only £13 quid dont think you need to suck anyone off to get one.
    Let's not commit to that though.....
  • Options
    got my 5
  • Options

Or free if you have an annual Gold travelcard!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll go and get mine tomorrow afternoon from the ticket office!
  • Options
    AND it seems "we" may well have the opportunity to vent our spleens every time a certain Mr Poyet touches the ball....
  • Options
    680 tickets left according to twitter
  • Options
    Just got my two. These will be sold out by a week today. Should be a good day out and hopefully a decent performance to match.
  • Options
    B
    Portch said:

Portch said:

MrLargo said:

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

Really want to go to this but not really prepared to pay £35 for the train from Canterbury, and closest coach running is in gravesend... I'll pay for someone's match ticket if they can get me a lift there and back :smiley:;)

It's £13 a match ticket. Hundreds of us spend far more than £35 a time going up and down the country visiting tips like Oldham and Middlesbrough. Go and support your team.
    I think @Portch is a student mate. £35 is a fair amount of cash to have to weigh out for train fares when you're at uni.
    And train companies have the nerve to moan about fare evaders. £35 for a 16 year old to travel that distance is an utter f#*king disgrace.

@Portch - buy a child ticket, if the inspector comes along then pretend that you only speak French.
    Yeah I thought that too...bit silly. Hahahahah I'm sure that'll work :D
    Child ticket only £18 return from Canterbury, think I'll do that...
    I'm telling.....no i won't.
    when i was your age we used to hitch hike to away games. Sometimes we got there in time to start home again but we didn't care 'cos we'd been drinking lager 'n' lime.
  • Options

B

Portch said:

Portch said:

MrLargo said:

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

Really want to go to this but not really prepared to pay £35 for the train from Canterbury, and closest coach running is in gravesend... I'll pay for someone's match ticket if they can get me a lift there and back :smiley:;)

It's £13 a match ticket. Hundreds of us spend far more than £35 a time going up and down the country visiting tips like Oldham and Middlesbrough. Go and support your team.
    I think @Portch is a student mate. £35 is a fair amount of cash to have to weigh out for train fares when you're at uni.
    And train companies have the nerve to moan about fare evaders. £35 for a 16 year old to travel that distance is an utter f#*king disgrace.

@Portch - buy a child ticket, if the inspector comes along then pretend that you only speak French.
    when i was your age we used to hitch hike to away games. Sometimes we got there in time to start home again but we didn't care 'cos we'd been drinking lager 'n' lime.
    I hitched to plenty of away games in the Midlands 89 to 93 - always a laugh
  • Options

B

Portch said:

Portch said:

MrLargo said:

RedPanda said:

Portch said:

Nowadays it's too dangerous for all that malarkey ;)
  • Options
    620 tickets left.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

I'll go and get mine tomorrow afternoon from the ticket office!

No joke, just phoned to get mine - plonker!

• Options
    Got 2 today - buzzing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will red division be there?
    #Banter
  • Options
    any idea how many we have left for this?
  • Options

any idea how many we have left for this?

TICKET UPDATE We have sold 1737 tickets for @watfordfcsays away so we have around 300 left. #cafc

• Options
    Still waiting for mine to turn up. Got my Millwall tickets three weeks after the match. Postie needs a word.
  • Options
    This game has taken on a new significance. As supporters we need to put in a big effort, make them feel wanted and give them something to fight for.
  • Options
    Bring Back Curbs chant?

...I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this one, definitely going to be a real buzz in the air.
  • Options
    I was dreading this game after Saturday and I was considering going back to uni on time as I'd delayed going back up north for this game. But now I really can't wait and strangely have a good feeling about it.
  • Options
    Well, looks like we'll sell our allocation which is something at least.

Where do people tend to go beforehand in Watford?

My local game so looking forward to some beers beforehand and afterwards
  • Options

Bring Back Curbs chant?

...I'll get my coat.

I was thinking more towards a banner ;)