Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

adidas fads shirt

Comments

• How much would the below be worth, admittedly in beaten up condition? Anyone know?  I bought a bundle of Charlton stuff on eBay last year purely because I thought I could just make out this shirt buried at the bottom of the pile in the picture... And it was!  Load of other scarves, t-shirts and shorts too.  There are a couple of cigarette type holes in it though and we'll worn.

Shorts go for dosh these days, post them up.
  • Talal said:
    Doubt this will interest anyone but I've become a bit of a kit geek recently. Was looking through some old programmes and saw this photo. Wonder if they were the only two ever made and where they might be now. 

I've got a purple keepers shirt from this era.
    Bit of an odd one as it has Quazer on the front, but a Le Coq label in the back.
  • edited July 2020
    Museum been promised some stuff found in the old Liberal club

A scrapbook and three shirts.

"What sort of shirts?" I asked.

"I'm not a football fan, all I know is that they are red" was the reply.

Watch this space
    Well he was right, they were all red.

A quick glance at the balled up shirts and I was thinking "a Redbus, an Joma and an England shirt, nothing special but it's always worth accepting these offers just in case"

But on closer examination they were more interesting than I thought.

Shirt one.

It looks like a Joma all:sport but something is missing.

That's because it's a fake. Interesting that it's still been signed and so must be rarer than an ordinary all:sport 

• Redbus shirts are fairly common but on closer examination this is club issued and signed.

Don't believe Dave Collis ever played for the first team but it seems he had a shirt number and shirt.

He left us for Barnet and then played Non-League around Essex/Herts. He's now coaching at Harlow Town.

• We got this 1970s scrapbook too

• And this dodgy looking bunch

@DA9

• DA9DA9
    edited July 2020
    But the surprise was the England shirt.

Match issued and signed.

Substitute Darren Bent scored twice as England won 3 - 1

How this ended up in a cupboard in the Charlton Liberal Club I have no idea.

I'm waiting for @cafc999 and @charltonnick to decide what to do with all three shirts.

His dad used to walk past the club at home matches and always stopped to say hello and someone sweet talked him (not me)

@DA9

League & cup winners 2 years in a row I’ll have you know 
  • Sponsored links:

• That’s one of the spammiest/baldest non vets team I’ve ever seen 
  • That’s one of the spammiest/baldest non vets team I’ve ever seen 
    All shaved for charity night before a cup final 
  • My first ever Charlton shirt some 36 or so years ago.... Shame it was from BHS and not the real Osca one or I would have a valuable item!  😀

• edited July 2020
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHARLTON-ATHLETIC-C-A-R-D-PROTEST-SHIRT-SIZE-XL/283958712449?hash=item421d421881%3Ag%3AkygAAOSweRBfHBwa&LH_BO=1

£50 for C.A.R.D. protest shirt, this guy is off his (or her) rocker. Selling random programmes for £6 too. 

@DA9

@ROTW is that you next to Andy MAC?
  • PopIcon said:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHARLTON-ATHLETIC-C-A-R-D-PROTEST-SHIRT-SIZE-XL/283958712449?hash=item421d421881%3Ag%3AkygAAOSweRBfHBwa&LH_BO=1

£50 for C.A.R.D. protest shirt, this guy is off his (or her) rocker. Selling random programmes for £6 too. 
    Is a member here, won a shirt at the auction. Buys to sell. 
  • Talal said:

I won the CARD shirt in the last big auction here, and here it remains. Whoever is attempting to profiteer from that sale either won it on a previous auction or obtained it another way.

• Fiiiiish said:
    Talal said:

I won the CARD shirt in the last big auction here, and here it remains. Whoever is attempting to profiteer from that sale either won it on a previous auction or obtained it another way.

I meant they won a shirt at the latest auction. The card shirt was on ebay recently for auction, seems this seller purchased it as the feedback amounts match...

• If that sells for 50 quid and if the seller is looking in on here, then I have $3,000,000 in an overseas bank account that I need to transfer to them if they just send me their details.
  • Sponsored links:

@DA9

@ROTW is that you next to Andy MAC?
    It is Mr P
  • Talal said:
    PopIcon said:

That's OK by me.

Some nice away programmes and other stuff but silly prices IMHO.
  • Had this shirt repaired by a guy on twitter. It's not a perfect recreation but miles better than what it was.

• Talal said:
    Had this shirt repaired by a guy on twitter. It's not a perfect recreation but miles better than what it was.

What did he charge? I've been following this chap for a while 
    Intrested to hear what the imperfections are.
  • edited July 2020
    £24 inc return postage or £13 for print to diy. As with all of his repairs the text is a fraction larger and in his words "I have had to alter some of the curves as it was a bit out of shape but nothing major". 

@DA9

They say it’s odd how many sixties rock stars still have their flowing locks.
  • Some very sought after shirts in this bundle on Ebay if anyone is interested or hasn't already seen

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333673444954

• While looking up some old prices I stumbled across these, clearly fakes sold between 2012 and 2014.

• PopIcon said:
    While looking up some old prices I stumbled across these, clearly fakes sold between 2012 and 2014.

We had some cracking tops in the 80's, only bettered by the '74 white away top.
  • edited October 2020
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264880095394

Great time to sell old shirts. It is one I sadly do not own, but at £350 I'm all out.