Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

adidas fads shirt

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Charlton-Athletic-1982-1983-Home-Retro-Football-shirt-XL-46/181605312348?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=28111&meid=514cdcbea20e45ab8b18b9ce453b1e15&pid=100011&prg=11472&rk=5&rkt=10&sd=171569686396

not sure if anyone is interested but I found this.

it is a reproduction so not sure of the quality but if it was my size i was going to bid as £12.99 doesn't seem too big a gamble.

i do not know the seller nor have i purchased anything from them, just putting it out there as i know that if the club reproduced these they would be popular

Comments

• I was told the adidas logo might have been an issue.

Also the Club don't run the shop anymore
  • What a kit that was
  • I got the yellow away top for him a couple of years ago. For £12 it is fantastic.

Word of warning they come up very small, I bought a medium, and it was tiny, so went back online to get a large.
    If I remember correctly, the chap is based in Thailand, so don’t expect anything before Christmas.
  • best shirt we've ever had
  • one of the many companies to sponsor our shirts who then go bust or dissapear
  • Thinking about it, if anyone would like a medium (comes up small) away one, just let me know.
  • Stewart said:

Thinking about it, if anyone would like a medium (comes up small) away one, just let me know.

if you mean the yellow one then yes please
  • Yes, the yellow one.
  • best shirt we've ever had

It's good but not a patch on the bukta one from the late 70's
  • Stewart said:

Yes, the yellow one.

would happily buy one if it was for sale
  • Sponsored links:

• Stewart said:

Yes, the yellow one.

would happily buy one if it was for sale
    Sent you a PM

• cheers - have replied
  • That Bukta was an Itchy bastard of a kit, had it as our Charlton Manor School Kit

Never seen that photo before, cant remember us playing in all red., can vaguely remember us palying in all red in the Admiral kit of the late 80s/90s
  • edited December 2014
    Our best ever shirt
  • the adidas ones red home and yellow away were my favourite kits ever, loved them.....weirdly I just found these on the net, no idea where from (yep I'm bored at work)
  • I liked the Macron kits
  • Won the auction about a year ago. Then got an e mail to tell me it was not the same shirt as the one being advertised. Smelt a rat and cancelled.
  • I got this shirt from Ebay a few years ago. Perfect quality and as said above it comes up a bit small.

Not sure if it was from this seller though.
  • Sorry. My one I was about to purchase was from a fella in Essex who said that the shirt didn't come with the Adidas logo only after I had won the auction. So what does he do ? Buy them from Thailand and flog them on e bay. I bid about 36 pound for what I thought was going to be an original Adidas Charlton top. Not a bad mark up then. I only pulled out when I got acknowledgment e mail. Derek hales was proudly wearing the kit a bit like Alan simonsen is in this advertisement.
  • First thing I done was to look at the location of the seller. As soon as I saw it was Tailand, I walked away...........
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't reckon there's much chance of it being genuine. "New with tag", "Never worn" hmmm. Beautiful shirt though.
  • Just looked through ebay and saw a signed Marcus Bent shirt from 06/07 with no bids. Lol
  • Just looked through ebay and saw a signed Marcus Bent shirt from 06/07 with no bids. Lol

Marcus is probably the one selling it.
  • Looking at the previous feedback from the seller it has to be genuinely for sale but i presume it's a copy but so what ?

It's not for sale anywhere else so it's hardly hurting anyone.

Lovely looking shirt by the way.
  • I got one last year, never worn it.. The material is not the nicest
  • Going to get a few kit mugs made up but can't find any photos of this shirt in action, did we actually wear it? Before my time!

• I am pretty certain it was the away kit in the Simonsen days.
  • Yeah thought so, I googled him but only found photos in the home shirt. 
  • Found this but without the pin stripes - not sure if this is just before or just after.