Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

adidas fads shirt

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2020
    It could be that it was a pre production version before the all:Sports logo was applied. However, that doesn’t explain why the centenary years aren’t on the white stripe.

Terrible shirts for the centenary anyway, material aside. A centenary is meant to be a celebration and has the potential for a one off bespoke kit that is a nod to a club’s heritage. 

Joma used the same design for Derby‘s home and third kits the following season.
  • Options
    Just curious as to how many times we wore this shirt. I know it was used against Dagenham but where else?

• Options
    Talal said:
    Just curious as to how many times we wore this shirt. I know it was used against Dagenham but where else?

I think we played in it at Old Trafford. 2-1, Mark Fish scored for us (I think!)
  • Options
    If I remember right, we had it on also at Southampton that season.
  • Options
    Talal said:

I think we played in it at Old Trafford. 2-1, Mark Fish scored for us (I think!)
    I own this one! I've got Steve Brown's from the Dagenham rematch. I bought it for March51, then I bumped him off so I would inherit it. 
  • Options
    Cheers. It's for sale on classic football shirts at the moment, match worn konchesky against United, £300! I may be nuts but I'm considering it, don't know when one will come up again. 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    I can forgive intermittent use of the red on (slightly darker) red badge as that’s what it was on my first admiral shirt but tend to agree it should remain red on black moving forward (if there is a forward to move into)
    I quite liked the badge on the ecru away shirt. The inner part was ecru instead of red and complimented the design well I thought.

On balance though the badge should be consistent in design and colour.
  • Options
    Opinions on whether it's a fair price? 
  • Options
    Joined Charlton at the age of 16 , 2 England caps whilst with us, match worn Charlton shirt  at Old Trafford 
    well I can’t see the like of that ever happening again in our lifetime 
    go get it 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry I can’t see Konchesky wearing a XXL shirt.
  • Options
    He wore them baggy

• Options
    Talal said:
    He wore them baggy

It looks like I could be wrong 😀
  • Options
    Just ordered it, 30 quid off with a coupon. This lockdown has sent me a bit loopy. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Opinions on whether it's a fair price? 
    I'm no expert but I think it's a tad too pricey.

I'd have thought £250 maximum, BUT like anything, it's only worth what you are prepared to pay.
  • Options
    I think they're all overpriced a bit on there really. Cost me 273.75 with postage in the end, probably still a bit much but as that shirt was never released I don't suppose it'll come around too often. 
  • Options
    I considered I was on the verge of buying that Konch shirt, but I can’t believe he wore XXL
  • Options
    I considered I was on the verge of buying that Konch shirt, but I can’t believe he wore XXL
    See the photo above! 
  • Options
    I donated 2 ecru match worn shirts to the museum. Both either XXL or XXXL.
    one was redfearns (which I could understand) but the other was Lisbies.
  • Options
    Talal said:and 
    I think they're all overpriced a bit on there there really. Cost me 273.75 with postage in the end, probably still a bit much but as that shirt was never released I don't suppose it'll come around too often. 
    Good for you for buying it. If you've worked for the money, spend it on what makes you happy. And if that's an old Charlton shirt, good luck to you. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think they're all overpriced a bit on there there really. Cost me 273.75 with postage in the end, probably still a bit much but as that shirt was never released I don't suppose it'll come around too often. 
    Good for you for buying it. If you've worked for the money, spend it on what makes you happy. And if that's an old Charlton shirt, good luck to you. 
    think you're being serious haha
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Cheers!
    Totally serious. I "waste" loads of money buying signed photos from the Museum. (My wife would kill me if she knew!) But I enjoy collecting them so to me its worth it.

Which reminds me I must drop @charltonnick a note soon!
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Cheers!
    Totally serious. I "waste" loads of money buying signed photos from the Museum. (My wife would kill me if she knew!) But I enjoy collecting them so to me its worth it.

Which reminds me I must drop @charltonnick a note soon!
    "Waste" Nick will be in tears

PS we'll have some more when lockdown end, we hope
  • Options
    Cheers just bought it, saw it before but didn't realise it had all the signatures on the front. Wanted 3 shirts for framing so that's that sorted now. 
  • Options
    Hopefully matchworn by his mrs 
  • Options
    Quality pic, that's the pinstripe away that I couldn't find a photo of anywhere.
  • Options

Only £10