Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    If they put themselves up for this show, they get whatever coming to them, within the shows format and from the public. Such is the life of the Media Whores.
  • Options
    Jimmy Bullard local fella but doesnt support charlton,so wont be getting my support,what a weaklin,ive seen more body in a yoghurt!!!
  • Options
    Can't stand Gemma. She's ghastly
  • Options
    Its not the fact she has left herself open for it you take the quid you get what comes with it, I am a fat no good bstd and i dont give two shits who says it or how they say it, what i think is wrong is that you can make derogatory comments about crying gravy yet if i posted that a black person was so black they were crying gravy the condemnation would be huge and rightly so, but where lies the difference in the two,

my daughter is a bit plump and at the age of only 4 has already started to become body conscious now how can that be right , it all stems somewhere and alot of things need to change,

i have never found gemma to be ghastly or a horrible person you take as you find

• Options
    hers might be mate, but there are some that its not, if you recall my little un had 20% of her kidney removed and the result of that treatment and the medication meant that she was unable to process certain things that makes her gain weight, I aint saying gemma is like that but the fact that kids pick up on adults , being freely open with ridiculing people because of weight makes it more likely for them to then take that on as a thing that is ok,

my weight is booze food and shit living so yes i fully agree its a choice, but as an issue it goes further than that

my eldest son is like a bean pole not an ounce on him and my daughter has been bought up the same way , there are reasons that weight can gain without it being just greed
  • Options

Its not the fact she has left herself open for it you take the quid you get what comes with it, I am a fat no good bstd and i dont give two shits who says it or how they say it, what i think is wrong is that you can make derogatory comments about crying gravy yet if i posted that a black person was so black they were crying gravy the condemnation would be huge and rightly so, but where lies the difference in the two,

my daughter is a bit plump and at the age of only 4 has already started to become body conscious now how can that be right , it all stems somewhere and alot of things need to change,

i have never found gemma to be ghastly or a horrible person you take as you find

The difference is that being fat is a choice. Then constantly going on about food like a child makes it even worse and just highlights the fact shes fat cos shes greeedy. Being black is not a choice and a comment like that would be racist mate. There is a difference.
    Being fat can be a choice yes but is not necessarily.

Asthmatics often have to take steroids for example. Steroids make you fat.

A big part of racism being wrong is that you are judging someone, often negatively, because of their skin colour and appearance.

Does not the same consideration apply to fat people?
  • Options
    it sounds petty and trust me before i saw the impact it had on her and she is only 4 thats the sad thing it made me change my opinion on what is right and wrong ,
  • Options
    I have no issue with her weight.

Its her attitude that is horrendous. She knew what she was signing up for, and getting paid to sign up for, yet she whinges and whinges like a spoilt brat.

Her comment about murderers getting treated better than her was particularly stupid...she's doing 3 weeks of tough living for a tv show where she is going to get paid a shed load of cash, hardly the biggest hardship of them all is it.
  • Options
    The reason I feel sorry for her is because she is not on the same planet as everyone else.

She has the self awareness of a hippo (stole that one from the picture)

Its almost like that brent feature, she says stupid funny things....but , yes, is a bit pathetic in the making.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2014
    PL54 said:

Pick on the fat kid

Nice

Be just as funny to say he is so black he cries marmite

Thought not

She is not being ridiculed because she is fat, she is being ridiculed because she is pathetic.

If she was behaving in any way normally she wouldn't be picked up.
    Let me get this right, the comment "she's so fat she cries out gravy" is not a ridicule that she is fat? She may be pathetic but this is nothing to do with her weight.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

PL54 said:

Pick on the fat kid

Nice

Thought not

She is not being ridiculed because she is fat, she is being ridiculed because she is pathetic.

Let me get this right, the comment "she's so fat she cries out gravy" is not a ridicule that she is fat? She may be pathetic but this is nothing to do with her weight.
    Her weight is just a sign of how pathetic she is.

Zero sympathy for her and although it seems harsh, it might make her realise that her attitude is shocking.
  • Options

Jayajosh said:

PL54 said:

Pick on the fat kid

Nice

Thought not

Zero sympathy for her and although it seems harsh, it might make her realise that her attitude is shocking.
    Saturday night, 5 pints in, would ya?
  • Options
    She's a 12 pint no. And that's saying something
  • Options

Jayajosh said:

PL54 said:

Pick on the fat kid

Nice

Thought not

Chinw*nk?

• Options

Jayajosh said:

PL54 said:

Pick on the fat kid

Nice

Thought not

It takes a lot for me to say no, but she is one of the few i would say it to.
  • Options
    Her weight is not the issue, her attitude to anything hat doesn't revolve around her is the issue. Nobody elses opinion matters

If she is such a fragile person she wouldn't rip the arse out of everybody around her regardless of their feelings.

If she wants to be accepted as a person people can warm to she needs to sort her personality out big time, this could have been the platform but I just feel she will come across a the manipulative pratt she comes across as on TOWIE.

Vile personality and human being at this stage in her life.

• Options
    CPL has nailed it there

yes i too shamefully watch TOWIE , honestly it's cos the mrs does
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jayajosh said:

PL54 said:

Pick on the fat kid

Nice

Thought not

It takes a lot for me to say no, but she is one of the few i would say it to.
    You've changed.
  • Options

She's a 12 pint no. And that's saying something

Arg banged it
  • Options

Her weight is not the issue, her attitude to anything hat doesn't revolve around her is the issue.

Everything revolves around her... She has her own orbit.
  • Options
    Just watched Jimmy's trial, class!
  • Options
    When she was taking about her fluorescent yellow poo last night, I was actually in the middle of eating a katsu curry.

I am still traumatised. The nausea is only just subsiding
  • Options
    edited November 2014

When she was taking about her fluorescent yellow poo last night, I was actually in the middle of eating a katsu curry.

I am still traumatised. The nausea is only just subsiding

I had Just dipped into curry sauce with my chip. She made it taste better.
  • Options
    She is completely out of her comfort zone, she is now with normal people who can hold a proper conversation. She should go back to the rest of the Essex muppets.
  • Options
    I think she's been quite funny on there. Perhaps unintentionally- not being funny but How you channelling your starvation? Etc. she made me laugh anyway. I've got malaria, I'm going to die. She's not being serious.... Is she?

She has come across quite spiteful on more than one occasion on TOWIE tho.
  • Options
    I'm fed up with the "look at me, look how thick I am saying such stupid stuff, ain't I funny?!" nonsense that these z listers (often from Essex or Geordie land) keep coming out with. Well no love you're not funny to me, you're embarrassing.
  • Options

Her weight is not the issue, her attitude to anything hat doesn't revolve around her is the issue. Nobody elses opinion matters

If she is such a fragile person she wouldn't rip the arse out of everybody around her regardless of their feelings.

If she wants to be accepted as a person people can warm to she needs to sort her personality out big time, this could have been the platform but I just feel she will come across a the manipulative pratt she comes across as on TOWIE.

Vile personality and human being at this stage in her life.

Having never seen it, I may be wrong but isn't towie scripted?