Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    Go on the Fogster.
  • Options
    Foggy....get in, great stuff.
  • Options
    don't usually watch this rubbish but caught a bit of it last night. Hate Gemma already - what a waste of space. Jimmy Bullard is a wus. Michael Burke should win but wont....
  • Options
    Am liking Mel Sykes, gets stuck in, down to earth and still fit.
  • Options
    Need to get Gemma Collins out as soon as possible otherwise she will just dominate the voting for the tasks and will be useless and boring.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Need to get Gemma Collins out as soon as possible otherwise she will just dominate the voting for the tasks and will be useless and boring.

I dunno, Bullard didn't cover himself in glory with Melanie Sykes yesterday...if he doesn't step up to the plate tonight he might have a few days of these!
  • Options
    But when it comes down to solo trial reckon he will pull through whereas she will just shriek, cry, and no get any stars.
  • Options
    The gemma tweets are hilarious, but actually feel sorry for her. She should not have done this show, whateva money was thrown. Seems mentally vulnerable, weak and lonely, in probably a more serious way then her persona reflects.

She should cut her losses and get out quick....or commit to the challenge in a proper way before it humiliates her to death.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

The gemma tweets are hilarious, but actually feel sorry for her. She should not have done this show, whateva money was thrown. Seems mentally vulnerable, weak and lonely, in probably a more serious way then her persona reflects.

She should cut her losses and get out quick....or commit to the challenge in a proper way before it humiliates her to death.

They do like a histrionic young female on that show.

The actress who played Rosie Webster to name but one.
  • Options
    Bullard the funniest trial since Dean Gaffney
  • Options
    ''
  • Options
    Would happily hang out in there with Jimbo and a few others, seem a decent group
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Would happily hang out in there with Jimbo and a few others, seem a decent group

Whip round everyone ?

;-)
  • Options
    Pick on the fat kid

Nice

Be just as funny to say he is so black he cries marmite

Thought not
  • Options
    Wrong it's because she is both fat and pathetic and not a kid at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So fat she cries gravy it says mate

The bird shouldn't be in there, she is good pals with one of my best mates daughter, she is a great girl but is quite vulnerable, the problem being that there are so many parasites that earn off these people

• Options
    She's probably laughing all the way to the bank anyway.

Did anyone see the picture of Kendra's ass in the metro this morning? Dammmmmn
  • Options

The bird shouldn't be in there, she is good pals with one of my best mates daughter, she is a great girl but is quite vulnerable, the problem being that there are so many parasites that earn off these people

Agree it's quite harsh,

If she's so vulnerable why go on there?
  • Options
    Gemma is in there for the dough and exposure, she is old enough to make her own decisions but as NLA indicated there will be agents etc pushing her in that direction
    although i'm sure itv do a wibble test of some sorts to check that people are mentally stable enough to go in there
  • Options

don't usually watch this rubbish but caught a bit of it last night. Hate Gemma already - what a waste of space. Jimmy Bullard is a wus. Michael Burke should win but wont....

How on earth do you come to the conclusion Michael Burke should win? Struggling with that one mate? Ive seen more personality on a plate of cold chips

Team Jimmy for me @15/8

• Options
    I think Burke has beenm good value so far with his one liners, he dont give a monkeys! Jimmy's trial was a crack up!
  • Options
    "Bring home the bacon"

"Oh no, why did I mention bacon?"

I thought Jimmy trying to put his hammock up was funnier, especially trying to put a mattress on it.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Ive met her a couple of times when out and she is an awful person.

She hasn't stopped going on about food the whole time. Im sorry, but she can do something about her weight but her attitude stinks so she remains a unit. Her whole 'i cant do it' persona is pathetic. She's moaned more in half hour than the rest of the contestants combined since they've been there.

I know you dont watch it, and some of it is scripted, but the stick she gets all stems from TOWIE, where she is a real nasty bit of work.
  • Options
    The dimwits on 'the only way is essex' are not dimwits at all if truth be told. They are just actors that have struck gold by playing the fool.
    And if a load of actual real dimwits enjoy watching their craft then good luck to them.