Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    I confess to never really having watched this entertainment. My understanding is that people have to eat creepy crawlies and the like, have they ever had a vegetarian on who has refused to eat the creatures?
  • Options
    Uri Gellar, Gillian McKeith and Tony Blackburn.... Uri ate the creatures, Gillian and Tony refused.

2 seconds on google....could all be bull$hit!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I've heard Eamonn Holmes is also going in.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to seeing Mel Sykes in there.
  • Options

my guilty pleasure this programme, great TV...Ant and Dec are superb.

if you don't like it then don't watch it, hundreds of other channels to pick from

Too right I don't go anywhere near it but it is chucked down my throat in numerous adverts and trailers day to day and honestly who gives a s..t, worse TV ever thought of, get it off and stop insulting our intelligence.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Bug eating, semi naked women washing, something involving climbing on a rope high up, 2 northern comics laughing at each others jokes,fake rows between the campers, rats/spiders/scorpions/snakes/roaches dropped on squirming men/women.
    I wonder what will happen this year?
    Very popular I know but how much longer can people find this entertaining?

It never has been and never will be. Just awful

• Options
    stevec said:

if you don't like it then don't watch it, hundreds of other channels to pick from

Too right I don't go anywhere near it but it is chucked down my throat in numerous adverts and trailers day to day and honestly who gives a s..t, worse TV ever thought of, get it off and stop insulting our intelligence.
    If this post was about x factor I'd agree but I'm a celeb is just a bit of fun, chill out :-)
  • Options
    Bullard is a cock and will never win this.
  • Options

If you want to make a bit of money lump on Jimmy Bullard to win a 2-1. The public will love him.

Thought the same about Joey Essex when he went in but was voted out before the final 3. Cant trust the public.
    Exactly, you got to lay it instead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    masicat said:

To be honest I think he is pretty much nailed on to win it. The football following of clubs hes played for will vote without even judging his character on the show.

Imagine if Clive Mendonca went on it...All charlton fans votes in the bag.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

masicat said:

To be honest I think he is pretty much nailed on to win it. The football following of clubs hes played for will vote without even judging his character on the show.

Imagine if Clive Mendonca went on it...All charlton fans votes in the bag.
    Are football fans the type that would vote in large numbers on a show like this? I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Why is he a cock????
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I would rather have a red hot poker shoved up my arse than watch this drivel. The same goes for X Factor, Big Brother, Strictly, TOWIE and the other ones of its ilk.

really ? .. I'd even watch Coronation Street and any of Stephen Fry's old drivel than undergo such a painful and probably fatal experience .. ((:>)
  • Options
    Wouldn't exactly say I am a superfan by any means, but do remember a live trial that Dean Gaffney did a few years ago. One of the funniest things I have ever seen on television. Ant and Dec lost it live on air.
  • Options

If you want to make a bit of money lump on Jimmy Bullard to win a 2-1. The public will love him.

Thought the same about Joey Essex when he went in but was voted out before the final 3. Cant trust the public.
    I absolutely lumped on him before the start aswell... First and last time I'll ever bet on reality TV
  • Options
    stevec said:

....worse TV ever thought of....
    Hetty Wainthropp Investigates
  • Options
    Shame Bullards in there. Won't see him in his bastard shirts in bar Lorca for a few weeks.
  • Options

Gemma Collins in the bush shower. Now that's what I'm talking about!

She might not last long enough to have a shower...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGDRgy4mw2g
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fat Gemma doing my head in already

She's a confirmed fat annoying gunt.
  • Options
    Tubby fcker. She has been in there 5 mins and she wants to quit. She knew what she was signing up to.

Tit.
  • Options
    Let's think. Who will be voted to do the first trial? I'll give you a clue. She's fat.
  • Options
    Twitter is comedy gold right now
  • Options
    Maybe it was rigged because the zip line couldn't support such a weight....
  • Options
    Bullard could not be any weaker
  • Options
    GET IN!!!!!!! Earlier than I could ever have hoped for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I fancy a porridge party now
  • Options
    fatrob said:

Someone better tell Gemma that tinchy ain't a freddo

This is absolute gold