Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:

I have. It has improved tenfold, and none of you can say otherwise.

;-)

You're correct, what happens between you and Jake is none of our business.
  • Options

Haven't watched it since jimbo left

so you have missed one episode !
  • Options
    Jake appearing at Pure in Bexleyheath on Boxing Day (if anyone cares!)
  • Options
    PL54 said:

so you have missed one episode !
  • Options

Jake appearing at Pure in Bexleyheath on Boxing Day (if anyone cares!)

Get in, will be queuing first thing...
  • Options
    Yeah that was amusing, he's tolerable in very small doses...
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

shine166 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Bullard ? wasnt he the dog in Eastenders ?

No that was Sonia
    Thanks VG, I've just sprayed my monitor with tea as I laughed so hard when I read that :)

I thought you had been looking at pictures of Whitmore

Ha, that wouldnt have been tea!

That was the joke :)
  • Options

+1
    Me either, and I usually watch it religously. Rest of them are all pretty dull
  • Options
    Foggy, foggy ,foggy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Foggy, foggy ,foggy.

My mate's got a score on him to win it at 25/1
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yep Foggy looking good for this now I reckon...and he'd make a great winner.
  • Options
    A lot of people getting on mels case, ie every woman that watches the show and more likely to identify a twat as the fellow female.

She's stunner for mid 40s and looks better without make up.

Atleast if you said "get back in the kitchen" she would feel complimented.
  • Options
    Quite like the fact the women in the camp have mostly looked the other way when jake has come on to em.

Shows it's not about looks and they turned down potential short cut for more money via mag story about potential romance with jake.

• Options
    Mel - 3rd
    Foggy - 2nd
    Jake - Winner
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I hope jake don't win I think the blokes a cock
  • Options
    Would like to see Foggy win it. Fair play to all of them on the trials tho
  • Options
    I want foggy to win too but I suspect jake will win. Watching the snooker though which is much more exciting
  • Options
    Foggy is 5/2 on to win now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fog won
  • Options
    Good lad that Foggy. Given its 'celeb' backdrop, it's good to see someone so pleased about winning it not based on future magazine deals, chat shows etc
  • Options
    Foggy has always been one of my heroes, a real hard racer, brave as a lion and ruthless, a genuine multiple world champion in a hard sport and held the Isle of Man lap record for years, that takes sheer courage. I worried when he was announced for this, thought he'd not come across well and be voted out straight away. Credit to the guy, never been so pleased about the winner of a 'celebrity' show.
  • Options
    Nice one foggmeister
  • Options
    Get in Foggy top fella!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Daggs said:

The whole thing is a charade. The 'jungle' is clearly an area that has been doctored. The so called celebs walk on what is obviously compacted ground covered with chipped bark. Much of the foliage is either planted by man or possibly is still in it's pot under the bark chips. The whole area is 'swept' daily, just in case a marauding native animal is stupid enough to wander in. The campsite is covered with a giant tarpaulin, so when it rains the 'celebs' need not get wet.
    The 'rats' are pet rodents from a local store. The 'wild' animals in the trials are at best an irritant, but generally are harmless.
    The programme should be called 'z-listers camping in an area just outside the car-park of the best hotel in Australia'
    And the whole thing is subsidised by those who are mug enough to 'phone to save your favourite celebrity'
    And, what's worse, I've sat and watched this load of crap.........................

One saving grace however ....................Ant & Dec make me laugh.

The 'jungle' is clearly an area that has been doctored

you mean those bridges are not natural?

The campsite is covered with a giant tarpaulin

Where - pretty sure seen them getting wet.
    Only this week the paper said they had to take shelter in the bush telegraph during a particulary bad storm.

The 'rats' are pet rodents from a local store

They are still rats - do you ecpect them to spend 3 months before the show starts catching rats?

The 'wild' animals in the trials are at best an irritant, but generally are harmless

who claims they are 'wild'?
    Of course they are irritants that is the intention.
    were you disappointed Michael Buerk was not really at risk during his trial - he was in a harness, where is the danger in that?

The programme should be called 'z-listers camping in an area just outside the car-park of the best hotel in Australia'

the hotel is in a different state to the camp - Queensland / New South Wales
    Alright Foggy enough now, just enjoy the win.