Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    Quite a lot of people questioning if Bullard is gay. Does he have a wife and kids?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Dave2l said:

Quite a lot of people questioning if Bullard is gay. Does he have a wife and kids?

Apparently 2 kids

His brother is gay by all accounts
  • Options
    The people that actually bother to vote will only vote for an underdog type as that would be the only point in putting the vote in the 1st place.

Entertaining show...but whether you actually vote or not is a completely different thing. If you asked everyone that watched the show who they would want to see stay, then jimmy would not have gone.

It's just as expected and rightly so, no normal people are going to give a sh*t.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Interesting that his Wiki page has nothing about his personal life at all. Just saying......
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

A friends Son-In-Law knows him. I'll ask him.

• Options
    He has a fiancée, Diane, and they have two children together, Archie and Beau.
  • Options
    Probably inevitable after his outburst and then the girlie fit in the trial. Depends what you think is funny really I was thinking he would probably give me a headache real funny people also have an edit button and know when to shut up. But I do agree with one poster who said that if all ten had been in the vote he would probably have stayed.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Ahhh, thats where the support came from! So I am not the only one with a Z list BFF ;)

• Options
    Thought jimmy was quality, everyone else is so fking beige it will be painful to watch now
  • Options

Ahhh, thats where the support came from! So I am not the only one with a Z list BFF ;)

Yeah my friend is called google.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh - well it appears he drinks locally so I assumed that there is a fair chance people on here may know him.
  • Options

Oh - well it appears he drinks locally so I assumed that there is a fair chance people on here may know him.

You could say that, given his current day job, Jimmy is One Bellend.

I wouldn't of course.

He "owns" (or bought it for his Dad anyway) the One Bell Pub in Crayford.
  • Options
    I know a bar lady in the one bell who says he's just a twat and rude to staff. I thought he was entertaining in the jungle but the twat side showed glimpses.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I know a bar lady in the one bell who says he's just a twat and rude to staff. I thought he was entertaining in the jungle but the twat side showed glimpses.

I'd say he was a twat in the jungle and the entertaining side showed glimpses ;-)
  • Options
    Jimmy is nearly always in bar Lorca on a sat night.
  • Options
    WayneK said:

I don't care as long as Melanie Skyes stays in. I'd drink Boddingtons out of her bum hole.

What a woman! Out of 2 I'd give her one.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

WayneK said:

I don't care as long as Melanie Skyes stays in. I'd drink Boddingtons out of her bum hole.

What a woman! Out of 2 I'd give her one.
    Be careful what you wish for.
    https://www.list.co.uk/article/66533-melanie-sykes-ex-slams-star-for-violent-past/
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    WayneK said:

That's disgusting!
    Boddingtons?
    Eeeuuurrgghh!
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Thought that would've been too poncey for him. He turned up in the Moon & Sixpence at about 3am when they had the boxing on one night, not a destination at the top of many peoples list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ChiAddick said:

Thought that would've been too poncey for him. He turned up in the Moon & Sixpence at about 3am when they had the boxing on one night, not a destination at the top of many peoples list.
    Fck mine how long ago would that have been, sure he has a couple of more quid on the coffers since then.

• Options
    Just been told he is married with two kids.
  • Options
    WayneK said:

Just been told he is married with two kids.

Thanks Colin.
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

Used to have some quality lock ins down the Moon n Six
  • Options
    Bullard ? wasnt he the dog in Eastenders ?
  • Options
    Dull tonight.
  • Options
    Apart from the yawnfest of letters from home, I've actually enjoyed it more now one limelight hogger has gone.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Bye Nads. Sweet but boring as a very boring thing. The highlights reel was very brief.
  • Options
    Was always likely to be her. Nice girl but doesn't do much.