Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options

I like Jimmy but I think he's beginning to go over the top a bit now and getting on people's nerves

He definitely seems to, think he done himself with his 'banter' with jake
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    So, Jimmy's coming out early....................... ;-)

At least his boyfriend looked pleased.
  • Options
    Why's my post been edited.

IM ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!!!!

#Bants
  • Options
    Just shows how precious people are now days
  • Options
    Well, well, well....hero to zero in 3 days. Played Jimmy :-P
  • Options
    Good, hopefully gives a few of the others a bit more airtime now. Banter.
  • Options
    Well least 15 year old northern girls will be happy Jake is still in there with his top off for another week. ITV have had a stinker.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Well that's back fired miserably on the bosses, can see a lot of people turning off now, I certainly will, the rest are just boring with cardboard personalities, I suppose the moral do gooders of this country have won, give yourselves a big fat pat on the back and enjoy the rest of the week. At least that's an extra hour and half of my life I get back each night

You realise it was vote to save right? All the people he must know in football, plus the fans and he still came last. Think that says something.
  • Options
    Blimey. Jimmy is so chavvy even the chavs can't cope with him.

Jokes aside I was convinced it was Tinchy. Think the producers will be furious.
  • Options
    Talal said:

smiffyboy said:

Well that's back fired miserably on the bosses, can see a lot of people turning off now, I certainly will, the rest are just boring with cardboard personalities, I suppose the moral do gooders of this country have won, give yourselves a big fat pat on the back and enjoy the rest of the week. At least that's an extra hour and half of my life I get back each night

You realise it was vote to save right? All the people he must know in football, plus the fans and he still came last. Think that says something.
    Yeah, that normal people don't vote on reality TV shows.
  • Options
    People who do banter don't seem to like spending money voting on tv shows.
  • Options

Well least 15 year old northern girls will be happy Jake is still in there with his top off for another week. ITV have had a stinker.

Wanted him to win but just came across as bit needy almost like needed constant affirmation he was the funny one.
    If he worked in an office he would be the one with a ' you don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps' mug.

if it was banter, it came across as nasty which is probably why the public didn't save him.

• Options

Talal said:

smiffyboy said:

Lol well maybe they should if it bothers them as much as it seems to have bothered a few on here.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Can get you a Wigan the premier years DVD to fill that void for you.
  • Options
    Well that's the end of it for me the rest bore me so now I get an hour of peace and quiet while the wife watches the rest of this shit
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    MrOneLung said:

smiffyboy said:

Talal said:

Talal said:

smiffyboy said:

Lol well maybe they should if it bothers them as much as it seems to have bothered a few on here.
    I think we should file these under bullying.

In all seriousness I'm gutted he's gone cos it was good TV and he made me laugh, but it's mostly fake outrage that we will all be over by tomorrow. Like when England get knocked out of a major competition.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

smiffyboy said:

Talal said:

Talal said:

smiffyboy said:

In all seriousness I'm gutted he's gone cos it was good TV and he made me laugh, but it's mostly fake outrage that we will all be over by tomorrow. Like when England get knocked out of a major competition.
    Or when Morgan Fox passes the ball to Noel hunt to score the winner in the 95th minute

;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MrOneLung said:

smiffyboy said:

Talal said:

Talal said:

smiffyboy said:

Think Jimmy lasted longer than England in the World Cup.
  • Options
    Surprised but Not surprised. He's come across as a complete div the last few days. Still think he would have been safe in a full vote. " Know wot I mean ".
  • Options
    What a
    masicat said:

Bullard is a cock and will never win this.

Posted before it all kicked off. How did I do?
  • Options
    masicat said:

What a

masicat said:

I hate to see the size of your phone bill!
  • Options

masicat said:

What a

masicat said:

I hate to see the size of your phone bill!
    Ha. Masicat back to being always right. Farage-Brand-Edmonson-Bullard.
  • Options
    Foggy crying - WTF
  • Options
    Ha, the amount of you actually taking this seriously !
  • Options

Ha, the amount of you actually taking this seriously !

What? Next thing you'll be telling us is that wrestling is fixed.
  • Options
    You could say that, given his current day job, Jimmy is One Bellend.

I wouldn't of course.
  • Options
    I don't care as long as Melanie Skyes stays in. I'd drink Boddingtons out of her bum hole.