Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Probably edited to create this storm in a teacup and get people talking about it, job done id say.

The way Jake refers to foggy and jimmy as his best mates in there still prob shows there was no harm done.

If hed have finished the scenario by say 'now shut your fckin mouth and don't talk to me again; Id prob say yh, Jims out of order but it was something they decided to do between themselves to try and pass a couple of minutes.
  • Options
    Jake is beginning to get on my tits now. His head is so far up his own arse he's in danger of disappearing.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

"Young and downmarket" yet a lot of us are watching.

Has anyone on here voted? Brave enough to admit after the above killer statement?

Certainly won't vote.

It's on because the wife likes it but that said I must confess to getting dragged into it as I sit there trying to do something else while she watches.

Hence my comments re Bullard and Kendra earlier.
  • Options
    Same for me Len my wife also likes it but never votes and I get dragged into it unwittingly mind you I have to say Ant and Dec do make me laugh at times without them the show would be bigger dross than it is.

what does puzzle me is why apparent well off people like Edwina Curry subject themselves to it? Mrs Dave reckons they are publicity junkies and I tend to agree. As far as I can tell the only competitor who has benefited from the programme long term is Phil Tuffnall the rest fade back into obscurity.
  • Options

Same for me Len my wife also likes it but never votes and I get dragged into it unwittingly mind you I have to say Ant and Dec do make me laugh at times without them the show would be bigger dross than it is.

what does puzzle me is why apparent well off people like Edwina Curry subject themselves to it? Mrs Dave reckons they are publicity junkies and I tend to agree. As far as I can tell the only competitor who has benefited from the programme long term is Phil Tuffnall the rest fade back into obscurity.

The other night they had Edwina husband on the phone, the asked if he was coping ok whilst she was away, his reply..........

'Yeah Im having a great of a time, Yesterday I managed to get in contact with one of my very first girlfiriends, been out to lunch, met her family and grandchildren, yes, its been lovely'

• Options
    Nice one CPL honestly if I was married to that woman I would be doing the same
  • Options
    What is it about this show that makes it addictive viewing?

It really is crass and voyeuristic TV at it's worst, yet it really hooks you in.
  • Options
    Thats because you are "Addickted" I'll get my coat
  • Options
    Addickted said:

It really is crass and voyeuristic TV at it's worst, yet it really hooks you in.

Probably as you can just sit down, catch up with it anytime, and not think about anything to thought provoking (although it seems some do :) )

Everything else on tv revolves around murder, abducted children, Marital Affairs, and then theres the News, add into the mix shit no mark quizzes.

This does for me, a bit of light hearted entertainment, as is X factor, theres enough seriousness in real life without everything I watch being serious.

• Options

Jake is beginning to get on my tits now. His head is so far up his own arse he's in danger of disappearing.

He will win it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He will win it
    He's now 5/4 favourite.

Bullard gone out to 7/2
  • Options
    Addickted said:

It is bad but it is so much better than most of the comparable shows. It's the only one I watch.

Bullard is becoming a bit annoying - he expected Jake to melt but he just smiled at him. JB is also awful in the challenges but the fact he isn' having to do them shows his popularity to those who vote.

Tinchy must also have a decent backing of votes as he seems to say little but is clearly cool under pressure.

Foggy out tonight.

• Options
    PL54 said:

Addickted said:

It is bad but it is so much better than most of the comparable shows. It's the only one I watch.

Bullard is becoming a bit annoying - he expected Jake to melt but he just smiled at him. JB is also awful in the challenges but the fact he isn' having to do them shows his popularity to those who vote.

Tinchy must also have a decent backing of votes as he seems to say little but is clearly cool under pressure.

Foggy out tonight.

I would be very surprised if Foggy was going, he has huge support in the Bike racing press and a huge fan base. Thats if they vote of course.
  • Options
    Well Tinchy certainty doesnt deserve to be first out
  • Options
    Reckon Tinchy will be out - just doesnt say anything.

But they did say he had 700k twitter followers compared to Foggy's 90k

Bullard and Mel safe tonight.

• Options
    I have used the Digital Spy forums before to get a public viewpoint on show formats in general, but it can sometimes be a good guide on how voting is going on reality shows, though I am not sure if it is totally representative of the voting public.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2029291

It's certainly a bigger sample than we have.

They have Jimmy overwhelming favourite to go (so probably not representative as he will be safe among the voters).
  • Options
    Tinchy to go. He's so boring
  • Options
    The most popular, with the exception of Michael Buerk perhaps, seem to be the ones up for eviction.

I think it will be Tinchy by default.

Lucky Kendra is all I can say
  • Options

what does puzzle me is why apparent well off people like Edwina Curry subject themselves to it?

£120k to build her extension, is what she said.
  • Options
    Tinchy will get booted off tonight. ITV will be distraught if it's Jimmy. He is the only one worth watching.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No way will Jimmy go. There is a reason why ITV have a vote to save and not a vote to evict at this stage.
  • Options
    For me any of the guys can go.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The first four to go should be Kendra, Vicki, Nadia, Edwina. The first is a witch, the other three are dull as ditchwater. Any of them should go before the four who are up for eviction tonight. All manipulated of course. Would be a shock if Jimmy gets it tonight but I suspect Tinchy or conceivably Foggy will go. Either would be a shame.
  • Options
    I like Jimmy but I think he's beginning to go over the top a bit now and getting on people's nerves
  • Options
    Don't understand the love in with Jimmy. He comes across as an annoying twat to me.
  • Options
    Edwina you filthy slut!
  • Options
    Jimmy is crap!
  • Options

Don't understand the love in with Jimmy. He comes across as an annoying twat to me.

It's cos he played football that most have cut him some slack. If he was a pop singer he would have been slaughtered. He is an annoying twat though.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Jimmy far more entertaining than some of them , Stupid. Especially that Jake , Not even a celebrity ...
  • Options
    Get in red card for Bullard