Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    Apparently Craig has today been told that his brother has passed away.
  • Options

How awful, feel very sorry for Craig if true.

• Options

Bloody hell, I really hope not GJ.

My missus was wondering why he wasn't up for the vote, I didn't spot it.

He has been refreshingly honest and likeable.
  • Options
    Shit the bed, that's awful, he cant stay in there now surely to god.
  • Options
    Just read and confirmed on a news website. Poor bloke.
  • Options

She's ruined her career in that short stint. Her management will be cursing the decision to put her on the show.

I very much doubt it. She'll be in all the magazines & on TV before you know it.
    She was anyway. An example of doing well off the show is someone like Peter Andre who relaunched a career and had his own spin off TV show. The magazine interviews will be short term.

Nobody will go near her as she effectively took the ITV money and ran.
    I'd like to think you're right, but I doubt it.
  • Options
    poor man.

Should the show carry on after a thing like that? Is it really worry it.
  • Options
    The show will carry on but I would think Craig will be coming home very shortly, I know I would if a member of family had died.
  • Options
    They'll have someone on standby in Oz ready to enter the fray in such eventualities - Barbara Windsor I heard
  • Options
    Poor Craig, seems a lovely bloke, had the patience of a saint with Gemma and so supportive of Nadia (I think that's her name). How awful to be so far away from his family at this sad time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Re Gemma - Although contestants are probably screened for health issues before they can take part, I doubt this extends to a serious examination of mental health. I'm no expert but it seemed to me that her wild swings between depression and euphoria might be indicative of a bi-polar condition. If that's the case, she is well out of there and comments toned down a bit. Apart from that though, i am very glad to be rid of all the brainless psycho-babble she spouted, which would have driven me mad. It was quite funny when Michael Buerk asked "what will you differently then?" when she talked about how the experience had changed her. Silence.

Re Craig - very sorry to hear that. Surely he has to come out now. Shame as he was good to watch and, with Melanie, would have been my tip to win.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Re Gemma - Although contestants are probably screened for health issues before they can take part, I doubt this extends to a serious examination of mental health. I'm no expert but it seemed to me that her wild swings between depression and euphoria might be indicative of a bi-polar condition. If that's the case, she is well out of there and comments toned down a bit. Apart from that though, i am very glad to be rid of all the brainless psycho-babble she spouted, which would have driven me mad. It was quite funny when Michael Buerk asked "what will you differently then?" when she talked about how the experience had changed her. Silence.

Re Craig - very sorry to hear that. Surely he has to come out now. Shame as he was good to watch and, with Melanie, would have been my tip to win.

Ants got to you already!
  • Options
    I'm no expert, but I don't think bi-polar is a multiple personalities disorder. That's schi, schitz... something else
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

I'm no expert, but I don't think bi-polar is a multiple personalities disorder. That's schi, schitz... something else

...schizophrenia is the word you're looking for.

The celebs are put through some psychological testing and they wouldnt let any one in the jungle with a mental illness, of that I'm sure. Same for anyone going into the Big Brother house.. ITV would be opening themselves up for all sorts of legal issues if they did.
  • Options
    Bi-polar manifests itself in irrational extreme highs and lows; Stephen Fry has it.

Being sad because you have less food than usual and then being happy because you're so thick you forgot is not indicative of bi-polar disorder.
  • Options
    Craig has left the jungle. Likely to be replaced by Jake from X Factor and Edwina Currie.
  • Options

Craig has left the jungle. Likely to be replaced by Jake from X Factor and Edwina Currie.

Jake from X Factor. Didn't even get halfway in a series that is still running. Blimey, they are desperate.
  • Options
    Aint Edwina been in it before ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jake from X Factor. Didn't even get halfway in a series that is still running. Blimey, they are desperate.
    Thats what i thought. I suppose he was a short notice job and costs very little.
  • Options
    Is this still on?
  • Options

Thats what i thought. I suppose he was a short notice job and costs very little.
    they signed him up the week he went out of X factor.
    Apparently eye candy for the ladies - but will leave it to Curb-It and co to confirm if that is true.
  • Options
    Shag said:

Aint Edwina been in it before ?

She was on hell's kitchen. Maybe you're thinking of Carol Thatcher?
  • Options
    I think of Carol Thatcher a lot
  • Options
    Wrongun.

Thre was the other politician lady. Cant remember her name.
  • Options
    Don't we all
  • Options
    She was a sort as well , Nadine something
  • Options
    Nadine Dorries and Christine Hamilton have done it previously
  • Options
    Craig Charles has left the "jungle" as his brother died.

This was on the BBC Radio News