Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red red robin! Soon to be ditched!

edited July 2014 in General Charlton
It was mentioned the other week by a director who (KM)! that red red robin was boring and they were thinking of getting rid of it!

We'll this resulted in it being sang numerous times out in Belgium to show this said director that we weren't having it :)

If you like it and want it to stay before kickoff it might be time to sing up lads!

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

It was mentioned the other week by a director who won't be named! that red red robin was boring and they were thinking of getting rid of it!

We'll this resulted in it being sang numerous times out in Belgium to show this said director that we weren't having it :)

If you like it and want it to stay before kickoff it might be time to sing up lads!

Thoughts?

I have said this before, I love it and sing it when its played as they players come out, but I look around in the Covered End and hardly anyone else is singing
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I always sing along at the start of games. It's one of the few things I enjoy about the pre-match build up in the ground (which is why I don't tend to get to the ground before the players leave the tunnel). God forbid we replace it with some jumped up trance music like they have at Man City.
  • Options
    Won't happen .
  • Options
    What's the words in Flemish?

In all seriousness anyone with an in to km or RD have to relay it's our heritage. G21 Trust Fans Forum mobilise
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

What's the words in Flemish?

In all seriousness anyone with an in to km or RD have to relay it's our heritage. G21 Trust Fans Forum mobilise

it was one of them who said it and i did tell him/her
  • Options
    its my ringtone ,get some funny looks sometimes
  • Options
    Great....can we replace it with........AGADOO!
  • Options
    Bound to be replaced by the most famous Belgian song of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI&feature=kp
  • Options
    that would be as serious to m as moving to selhurst park ....so as Mickey Flanagan would say .".i am not avvin it !"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3, don't be shy. The fool who suggested this needs to be named and shamed!!
  • Options

its my ringtone ,get some funny looks sometimes

My ringtone too but not so unusual in these parts as it's the club song for Hull Kingston Rovers too. Doesn't endear me to the other half of Hull though.

It must be saved - end of!

• Options
    Missed It said:

C4FC4L1f3, don't be shy. The fool who suggested this needs to be named and shamed!!

I agree, name and shame.
  • Options
    KM suggested it on the sat night to me in Belgium.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

that would be as serious to m as moving to selhurst park ....so as Mickey Flanagan would say .".i am not avvin it !"

Isn't that when Derek Hales turned round and said..."no, but I am Mickey..." and it all kicked off?? ;-)
  • Options
    Well i reckon if we belt it out on the first home match this season she will get the hint :)
  • Options

Has to stay. Not even an option.

What will I change my username to if it goes?

It will be forever a tribute to the great late song
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amsterdam trance instead please.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Why why why does the Covered End sing Carnival de Paris over the top of it? Madness.
  • Options
    redcarter said:

Why why why does the Covered End sing Carnival de Paris over the top of it? Madness.

yes that annoys me also!
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

redcarter said:

yes that annoys me also!
    And me
  • Options
    I wish you hadnt come out with this, another stick for some to hit her with.

• Options
    NOOoOOoOoOoOooOoO oOoOoO"........"........".........
  • Options
    If that goes, then I really will consider never going to a match again. Just can't happen! I love the song.