Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Watching on TV tonight.. Meaker obviously deemed unfit.. so Dunn comes in! not sure why Tremlett is playing I'd have played the extra batsman.. We have eight and a half bowlers just unnecessary.. missing O'brien and Curran in my opinion!
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Watching on TV licence.. Meaker obviously deemed unfit.. so Dunn comes in! not sure why Tremlett is playing I'd have played the extra batsman.. We have eight and a half bowlers just unnecessary.. missing O'brien and Curran in my opinion!

Quelle domage, canters !

I'm sure you'll cope.

:-)

• Options
    Throwing this match away! Don't know what we're doing! And why is Tremlett coming In ahead of Ansari a proper batsman and not unsuited to the t20 game!
  • Options
    Bloody ell Azhar out for 13! Ten to win from 11 balls.. 127-7
  • Options
    Have that Surrey
  • Options
    Not even money bags dilshan could help you win. Kents future is Bright
  • Options
    It's all gone quiet over there ;-)
  • Options
    "We can hear you sneaking out...!"

:-(
  • Options
    And all the Kent fans come crawling onto our threat! Can't complain I did it after watching us destroy you in the t20! Tis a worrying result that this team who are on a winning streak and in form can lose to this Kent side! Made even worse by me thinking hat for the first time this year Ford had made the right team selection from the players available... Dunn and Linley didn't produce the goods! Meaker as always was tremendous I honk if he'd had a few injury free years he would be well above plunkett stokes and Jordan in the England pecking order..The big problem was none if the batsman stood up and took some responsibility..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    How can you lose to this kent side? I'm sorry but that doesn't sit right with me.

What gives you the divine right to think you should just beat us? You need to realise bar the t20s were we don't invest much money in unlike you, the four day cricket side is mainly made up of players which have come through the county system and correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we twice beaten you in this competition now? It clearly shows that out youngsters are miles better than your youngsters which you play as well.

I'd also like to add that is now our third win in a row, inhindsight we should be the ones that should be expected to beat you, and we did. So no surprise there :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How can you lose to this kent side? I'm sorry but that doesn't sit right with me.

What gives you the divine right to think you should just beat us? You need to realise bar the t20s were we don't invest much money in unlike you, the four day cricket side is mainly made up of players which have come through the county system and correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we twice beaten you in this competition now? It clearly shows that out youngsters are miles better than your youngsters which you play as well.

I'd also like to add that is now our third win in a row, inhindsight we should be the ones that should be expected to beat you, and we did. So no surprise there :)

Simply saying if you look at position in the table and the way we have been this year vs how Kent have been we should be beating this Kent team! No divine right..
  • Options
    Middx entertain Surrey in the T20 tomorrow night. Its on Sky so I'll be at home booing both of them! Be great if they could both lose.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Simply saying if you look at position in the table and the way we have been this year vs how Kent have been we should be beating this Kent team! No divine right..
    And you are "simply" overlooking the fact that, although both teams have won 4 of their games, Slurrey have played 2 more matches than Super Kent !

Hardly a level playing field, young man !

• Options
    As said before Tossers, we r Kent we Kent, we r Kent Shove big pay slips up your arris.
  • Options

surrey charlton fans = closet nigels

And with that logic being from Kent you should support Gillingham!

• Options

With logic like that no wonder you're a Surrey fan.

Still, there are only four or five of you who are letting the side down.

• Options
    Charlton = London club Surrey =London club
  • Options

Charlton = London club Surrey =London club

Next thing you'll be saying is Croydon is in London.
  • Options
    23 points behind with two games in hand. On current form, we will probably be 23 points ahead after those!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

With logic like that no wonder you're a Surrey fan.

Still, there are only four or five of you who are letting the side down.

That doesn't make sense!

The Oval is in London and was closest to my Catford home as a kid, made perfect logic to follow them.

I'm letting nobody down. There's no rule saying what sporting sides I have to follow.....my choice.
  • Options
    went tonight, great to win with the last ball. Almost threw it away with some stupid shots
  • Options
    All together now........

"Can we play you, can we play you, can we play you every week? Can we play you every week?"
  • Options

All together now........

"Can we play you, can we play you, can we play you every week? Can we play you every week?"

See you in the quarter-finals then ??!!
  • Options

All together now........

See you in the quarter-finals then ??!!
    Won't see you in the semis though. Not even with all that money you pay KP - to score 32 off 31 balls that is.

• Options
    So nice to have surrey as our bitch boys! Enjoy the semi final lads ! You deserve to be there with all the money you put into this competition.
  • Options

So nice to have surrey as our bitch boys! Enjoy the semi final lads ! You deserve to be there with all the money you put into this competition.

Quarter finals please 000

• Options
    edited July 2014

Quarter finals please 000

Yeah, I know its somewhere you've not been for a while, but get it right. !

• Options
    On my way to the oval for the quarter final tpday! I'll give an report at the interval and the end and updates when i can! :) should be a good game! Here's the team I'd play!

Roy
    Dilshan
    KP
    Davies
    Mahmood
    Wilson
    Peterson
    Ansari
    Batty
    Meaker
    Dernbach

Tremlett Dunn and burns miss out!
  • Options

On my way to the oval for the quarter final tpday! I'll give an report at the interval and the end and updates when i can! :) should be a good game! Here's the team I'd play!

Roy
    Dilshan
    KP
    Davies
    Mahmood
    Wilson
    Peterson
    Ansari
    Batty
    Meaker
    Dernbach

Tremlett Dunn and burns miss out!

Davies and Meaker replaced by Burns and Dunn.