Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Hamer - Thanks !

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Both Hamer and Elliott have earned some decent money as prem reserves.

To think that Ben is now a 3rd choice keeper, when he should this season be coming to his peak.

Yet another player who would of stayed if a decent wage was offered for a
    1st choice keeper at a champ club, having said that i've always supported Ben but would not play him ahead of Henderson.

Ben markings were a 9 to a 5 at CAFC, where Hendo is 7.5 and calm as they come.
    Stay fit Stephen.
  • Options
    Personally, I never thought Ben Hamer was as good as Ben Hamer thought he was.
  • Options
    Always thought (and still do) that Button was better, but both have moved on, so I guess I'll just do the same................
  • Options

Always thought (and still do) that Button was better, but both have moved on, so I guess I'll just do the same................

At the 1st game of the season , Button stopped Igor getting a hat trick,
    Even thou he could of done better with the goal.
    On Saturday, good save from Tony.

my memory from his time at CAFC is the free kick he conceded from 30 yards against Millwall.

Has had a good season at Brentford and has proved he is a decent championship keeper.

Jackson once said of his Covent garden buddy(Wednesday's only)
    that if Ben Hamer was made of Chocolate he would eat himself.

• Options
    Didn't we get rid of Button because our last owners did not want to pay the £200,00 we owed Spurs, and Brentford agreed to pay it, not because he wasn't any good? If I am wrong please put me right
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Didn't we get rid of Button because our last owners did not want to pay the £200,00 we owed Spurs, and Brentford agreed to pay it, not because he wasn't any good? If I am wrong please put me right

Not that they didn't want to - just couldn't afford it.

At the 1st game of the season , Button stopped Igor getting a hat trick,
    Even thou he could of done better with the goal.
    On Saturday, good save from Tony.

my memory from his time at CAFC is the free kick he conceded from 30 yards against Millwall.

Has had a good season at Brentford and has proved he is a decent championship keeper.

Jackson once said of his Covent garden buddy(Wednesday's only)
    that if Ben Hamer was made of Chocolate he would eat himself.

Jimmy Bullard uses this description for Alan Pardew. He refers to him as "Choccolado"

• Options
    Is he injured or just third choice with a 42 year old in front of him on the bench?
  • Options
    Still think I would have Henderson in front of him. I would take his authority in the box and claiming crosses over the distribution of Hamer.