Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

1141142143144145147»

Comments

• Options

what is even funnier is all these come out of the woodwork millwall fans that are apparently going to the fixture - the faces on them when they realise how small kingsmeadow is will be hilarious.

Only 750 odd tickets for away fans....bet they are gutted with that draw, though they do have a good chance of a QF place.
  • Options
    Anyone seen on Sky sports...

"Millwall are expected to become the first English club to be punished for racist chants among their fans after an FA rule change"...

This will be seen by most of them morons as an honour,to add alongside the Community Club Of The Year/season/decade Trophy....
  • Options
    What about the racist chants at Tottenham as well
  • Options
    5 points clear with a game in hand ....
    They’re safe and 12 to 1 to go down
  • Options
    27 year old has been arrested and bailed over the knife incident.

FA seem to have gone quiet on the racist chanting tho
  • Options

Millwall have been charged by the Football Association after some fans allegedly chanted racist language during the FA Cup fourth-round win over Everton in January.

Supporters could be heard using a racist term that is derogatory to the Pakistani community during the game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47320081

• Options
    5 points clear with a game in hand .... They’re safe and 12 to 1 to go down
    Now as it stands 1 point above both Rotherham and Readind and right back in the mix
  • Options
    They've got Bolton next week though who had 2 men sent off today, so they should pull away a bit.
  • Options
    big game for them Saturday against Bolton, the cup run has certainly affected the league results, not that i like to defend them but the money going around in the championship is ridiculous. forest spending over 40 million etc. 
  • Options
    Harris has lost a number of the fans as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is this no longer showing up on the main page @admin

• Options
    3 away games on the spin probably isn't going to help them either, bolton, brum and leeds 
  • Options
    Oh dear........
  • Options
    Millwall have been fined £10,000 and told to "implement an action plan" after it was ruled some fans chanted racist language during an FA Cup game.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49193532
  • Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    Time to give some light hearted banter back the other way for the first time in a while. Ten games without a win now. New record for the 21st century and four goals in those ten games. Must admit I thought Rowett had them bang on course to be mid table easily with an outside shot at playoffs. Reading some of the comments on their forums the cheeky chaps are not happy with either the players or Rowett. Maybe it’s a slump that they turn around and although I hope not I expect they have enough to avoid any real worry. 
  • Options
    The atmosphere I experienced tonight, nothing like that. If my dad had took me to the valley as a kid, I’d have got bored and stopped going. If my dad had took me to selhurst I’d have been embarrassed and stopped going. Thank god for Millwall
    Yeh let’s cut lads in the face. Thank god for Millwall
    Takes two to tango, and Everton are famous for it. County Road cutters? Think you will find that there was a large mob of Everton yesterday more than keen. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Road_Cutters
    Regardless of Everton's history, watching the clip of the slashing incident is one of the snidest, most cowardly things I've seen...climbing over a wall, sneaking up and slashing a bloke involved in a fist fight then slinking back off again...sheer and utter cowardice. Truly horrible little club (albeit with the odd handful of decent fans) that attract a huge percentage of yellow teethed, feral, thicko, inadequates who gain some sort of misguided validation of tagging themselves onto the pathetic and timewarped image they've fostered to give a contrived identity to an otherwise wholly irrelevant establishment. The further fallacy espoused by fans of other clubs who talk about them as some sort of proper old school working class club with proper fans etc is equally bollocks as football didn't start in the 70s when hooliganism came to prominence and being working class and proper doesn't mean carrying on the way they do with the deluded sense of self aggrandisation and pride as if having the biggest collective of thuggish scum and mouth breathing inadequates going to football is some sort of achievement outside of its culturally relevant heyday of the 70s and 80s. It is a myth they keep needing to peddle to justify having such a scum element amongst their ranks and give it some sort of false romantic or noble justification when the reality is it's just a bunch of lemons acting like a bunch of lemons. They have some very hard, violent and psychopathic followers undoubtedly...good for them....(who really cares and what does it count for in 2019?), but the worst are the kind that @Carter refers to....the types who tag on to the image and the nutters and revel in the exploits of others as if it elevates them to some sort of tough guy image by association. Social media is awash with them in their silly caps and stone island coats in the aftermath of days like today and it is all very amusing. They remind me of the Mickey Pierce character in Scum and for every "handy"nutter they have out looking to injure someone over a game of football as a release for their psychological/emotional issues, they'll have 50 of the skinny Jeremy Kyle types who if it came down to it on their own would struggle to fight their way out of a wet paper bag before their malnourished frames gave out due to a diet of 10 lambert and butler and supermarket energy drinks. All very tragic and comically amusing and as much as they may laugh at the likes of silly little trainspotting Charlton the complete lack of self awareness they possess of how they are actually perceived by 99% of adults and people with a bit of nous and common sense is hilarious.

8 People were sentenced at court yesterday for their part in the disorder prior to the Millwall v Everton match. All received banning orders preventing them going within a radius of Millwall. The male that slashed an Everton fan received 6 years 8 months in prison.

There are still further people who are in the court system and with for advice
  • Options
    Looks like the manager is on his way to WBA.
    Down to 6/4 on Skybet