Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• No comment on this thread today.....I am fearing the worst.

RIP @cantersaddick

Firstly happy birthday @MrLargo hope you've had a good one.

No comment from me today as I haven't yet been delayed. My train This morning got into Victoria 1 minute after it's scheduled arrival. That's the best it's been all year so I'll take it.

Currently waiting for my train to leave Victoria to get home. Let's wait and see if they can make it 2 in 2. I'll not hold my breath.
    Train left on time. Currently roughly 4 mins late. But given today's chaos I'll take that
  • Too good to be true. About 20 mins late.
  • Happy birthday MrLargo. My train home 10 minutes late BTW.
  • Happy Birthday mate
  • Free coffee being offered at Cannon Street this evening after the disaster of this morning. Like this mornings journey, I didn’t fancy being awake in case of another delay on the way home. Been late everyday this week and been late getting home. But it’s all worth it for the shiny new London Bridge eh......
  • Free coffee!

I think everyone can agree that this makes up for everything.

Bravo Southeastern.
  • Sponsored links:

• Arseholes locked out a carriage this evening, and of course it was the one that stopped right where I was standing on the platform. So my slim chance of getting a seat turned into a zero chance.

Said it before and will say it many, many times more - CUNTS!!!!
  • Train from Cannon st to Orpington at 7 20 cancelled last night and broken down train at New cross this morning caused significant delay .That's Monday and Tuesday taken care of .Just got Wednesday , Thursday and Friday's chaos to look forward to .
  • ashley said:

Train from Cannon st to Orpington at 7 20 cancelled last night and broken down train at New cross this morning caused significant delay .That's Monday and Tuesday taken care of .Just got Wednesday , Thursday and Friday's chaos to look forward to .

Be fair though, at least they do their best to make sure there aren't any train delays on Saturdays and Sundays...........

........by cancelling all the trains and making everyone get on a bus.

Utter, utter c#+ts.
  • Where was the free coffee?!
  • Amazingly, train from Sidcup to CX was on time this morning..... give someone an OBE.

Wait a sec, the train before was cancelled.... take it away.

How’s your luck you useless ******s!

• Rizzo said:

Arseholes locked out a carriage this evening, and of course it was the one that stopped right where I was standing on the platform. So my slim chance of getting a seat turned into a zero chance.

And exactly the same thing happens again this morning.

CUNTS!!!!
  • Rizzo said:

Rizzo said:

Arseholes locked out a carriage this evening, and of course it was the one that stopped right where I was standing on the platform. So my slim chance of getting a seat turned into a zero chance.

And exactly the same thing happens again this morning.

CUNTS!!!!
    I've had this before they've sent the same locked out carriage with the same broken window up and down the line for 4 days before bothering to take it out of service. It was another 3 working days before they replaced it with another carriage.

They still claimed the train had 12 coaches even though 1 was locked out. It must have been for some statistic.
  • It costs them nothing to lock a carriage out so they're in no rush to sort it out. They don't sell any fewer tickets, they don't have to pay any compensation. The only 'cost' is customer satisfaction, and we all know the number of fucks they give about that!
  • Sponsored links:

• happy birthday @PaddyP17

Happy birthday Pads. Have a good day!
  • I Would love a job on South Eastern , just think , you could probably get away with Murder and not have to answer to know one or even justify it .
  • This is unreal. I think my train just arrived on time for the first time this year. 9.17 at Hither Green, 9.40 at Charing Cross. I'm almost speecheless with shock.

However, one swallow doesn't make a summer, and one on-time train doesn't make South Eastern not a bunch of wankers.

I didn't get a seat, the train was dirty, and it was far too expensive for an 8 mile journey, so lets not get the bunting out just yet.

Happy birthday @PaddyP17 , hope you have a cracking day not being on a train or waiting for a train!
  • Seriously though - thank you all! Here's hoping the off-peak services into Central aren't hellish.
  • Do you reckon SouthEastern are run by the guys trying to get the Silver Lady from Fort William to Inverness? I think SouthEastern could learn a few things here.
  • Left Cannon Street 11 minutes late.

No announcement.