Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What could be improved about The Valley...

1235»

Comments

• Short term:
    Redo the rest of the seats.
    Cover the East Stand concourse
    Better training for staff

Long Term:
    Rebuild the JS
    FILL IN THE POTHOLES
  • As I don't drink or eat at the Club I can't comment but the programme situation is a farce. It needs to get sorted out for next Season as it is pissing off a number of fans.
  • Mentioned already but I agree with putting away fans in one half of either the west or east stands, so we have Charlton fans behind both goals.
  • Sell it and move to the peninsula while there's still time.
  • CAFCTrev said:

Mentioned already but I agree with putting away fans in one half of either the west or east stands, so we have Charlton fans behind both goals.

I think it worked quite well with the away fans in the west upper. However, giving them that only gives them 1400 or so tickets and would not be enough for when some of the bigger clubs come down.
  • edited May 2015
    Bidets.

Maybe remove half the away end and have a hot tub.

Stella on Draught

Kebabs

Condom machines
  • Bidets.

Really! Is there any need for that sort of language?
  • Only way the away fans will be moved is if the JS gets redone and a south corner is put in. That way we could put them in there with Charlton fans at both ends
  • edited May 2015

Topless barmaids
  • Sponsored links:

• But they'd be dipping in the till all the time.
  • edited May 2015
    If the reaction to Bournemouth and Kermorgant is anything to go by, a glory hole in the away dressing room is in order.
  • Turn all the bars into Hooters style outlets.
  • Turn all the bars into Hooters style outlets.

No thanks, I see enough tits and arses on the pitch.
  • Put decent football in there consistently and no one will give a fuck what the facilities are like. You could serve shit and sugar sandwiches at £20 a pop if we played like Bournemouth every week.
  • How about keeping hold of quality young players, adding some experience and quality and having a go at getting to the Premiership ?
  • Put decent football in there consistently and no one will give a fuck what the facilities are like. You could serve shit and sugar sandwiches at £20 a pop if we played like Bournemouth every week.

White or brown sugar?

White or brown sugar?
    It won't stay white very long, brown please :smiley:
  • dickplumb said:

As I don't drink or eat at the Club I can't comment but the programme situation is a farce. It needs to get sorted out for next Season as it is pissing off a number of fans.

When you say "number of fans" do you mean just you?
  • cafc999 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Mentioned already but I agree with putting away fans in one half of either the west or east stands, so we have Charlton fans behind both goals.

I think it worked quite well with the away fans in the west upper. However, giving them that only gives them 1400 or so tickets and would not be enough for when some of the bigger clubs come down.
    Perhaps make the Jimmy Seed a non-season ticket holder stand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gumbo said:

dickplumb said:

As I don't drink or eat at the Club I can't comment but the programme situation is a farce. It needs to get sorted out for next Season as it is pissing off a number of fans.

The queue for a programme on Saturday was ridiculous.
  • Gumbo said:

dickplumb said:

All they have to do is put the programme sellers back where they used to be.

Two before the club shop
    One outside the club shop
    Two by the railway arch on Ransom Walk
    Two near to the East Stand turnstiles
    One by behind the club shop near to the players entrance.

Easy.........but not for Charlton for some inexplicable reason.
  • Gumbo said:

dickplumb said:

Two before the club shop

How about "break even" as a reason, EA ?

• Gumbo said:

dickplumb said:

Two before the club shop

How about "break even" as a reason, EA ?

Err yeah.
  • A TV screen with BT sport in Bartrams that doesn't look like your in thick fog plus a few more tables and chairs.

• A TV screen with BT sport in Bartrams that doesn't look like your in thick fog plus a few more tables and chairs.

Brighton the team to use for inspiration. Thousands of fans eating and drinking at the ground before and after the match. Sure many would do so at the valley if facilities met expectation!