Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your username explained

Comments

• OK OK I WILL COME CLEAN MY NAME IS RICHARD AND I OWN THE CLUB
  • My real name is Johnny Cash.......

Actually, probably not - as he's already popped his clogs.

Grew up in Welling and later lived at Bromley Common but these day's I live in deepest, darkest Cornwall, me luvverrrr, where everyone talks like a Pirate.

An 'Oggy' is a Cornish pasty.
  • My old local
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]My old local

I would have said that the Welcome Inn was more your local. What happened to the Mullett? It suited you...LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]My old local

I would have said that the Welcome Inn was more your local. What happened to the Mullett? It suited you...LOL
    Lol!i used to work in the Welcomme Inn!Did like the pub to be honest!Shame to see it in ruins these days!Think they are trying to get planning permission to turn it into flats
  • me nams Nigel and i'm er Eagle! NOT!
  • Any more explanations? Mine is again an obscure Charlton player... dunno how many of you remember sturgess?!
  • [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]Any more explanations? Mine is again an obscure Charlton player... dunno how many of you remember sturgess?!

Will Carling lookalike left back of the early mid nineties.
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]Any more explanations? Mine is again an obscure Charlton player... dunno how many of you remember sturgess?!

Will Carling lookalike left back of the early mid nineties.

Yes I do and a bang on lookalike from Len!!
  • if i remember sturg had a dodgy barnet
  • Sponsored links:

• A sort of 90's response to the bubble perm!
  • Went to pick up colleague from gatwick airport, her plane arrived early, she asked Information desk to put out a call for Kap Varma which came out as Captain Varma, come to information, that subsequently got shortened to Kap10
  • I'm from Crawley!
  • Nickname from school. Used to fall over at least 3 or 4 times a day, and my names Steve, its not rocket science.
  • I´m embarassed to say that I couldn´t come up with anything better when I registered here.
  • My name is Jerome Thomas
  • I was in my local newspaper years and years back for playing boogie piano and in the write up they called me Jazzy Jazzy Jazzy
  • Because I sit in the highly underrated East Stand.
    Simple. It still took me a good 5 minutes to think up though.
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]I was in my local newspaper years and years back for playing boogie piano and in the write up they called me Jazzy Jazzy Jazzy

You are obviously that well-known son of Deptford , Mr Jools Holland!

My name is entirely ironic, based on the fact that I am actually the most corrupt, decadent and downright sleazy person I have ever met...
  • Good thread. I live in eltham and I used to go to Woolwich Poly. As my suranme is Rudnik, I used to get called Rudders by my teachers at school especially at football and my lucky number is 22.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surname is Stubley..so mine is a bit boring..
  • When Charlton beat Exeter 1-0 in their first ever league game, Tommy Dowling was the goal scorer.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]Good thread. I live in eltham and I used to go to Woolwich Poly. As my suranme is Rudnik, I used to get called Rudders by my teachers at school especially at football and my lucky number is 22.

And to think I was always so envious because I thought that was your age...

In fact, you arre probably almost as ancient and decrepit as me!
  • cafcdan- obviously as my name is dan.

the 18 is a sort of lucky number/bday falls on 18th. Should change it as people may think I'm 18 but can't really be bothered.
  • Killer is my all-time Charlton favourite, and I live in the leafy Sydney suburb of Killara.

By the way, can someone help clear the runways at Heathrow as I'm due to arrive sometime on Monday morning?
  • I wish I was 22 incorrupible I am 43 now - approx 25 yrs as a Charlton fan, before that Liverpool and before that West Ham
  • hello killarhales they have been trying all day..
  • [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]I wish I was 22 incorrupible I am 43 now - approx 25 yrs as a Charlton fan, before that Liverpool and before that West Ham

Not quite as ancient and decrepit as me then, Rudders43. But well on your way!
  • Keeping fingers crossed.

I guess we'll know more when we get to Singapore this evening.