Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your username explained

Comments

• Options
    I Dont own a bed shop really.....
  • Options
    Supa
    Supaclive
    Supa
    Supaclive
    Supa
    Supaclive
    Supa Clive Mendonca
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Used to be addicted on the old NA board which clashed with another poster. In an act of infinate grace and love for my fellow man, I took an instant straw poll on the board and one of the suggestions was Soapy Jones. This apparently was the nickname of one of our old players Steve Jones. Not sure of its derivation have always wondered, anyone on here know?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Used to be addicted on the old NA board which clashed with another poster. In an act of infinate grace and love for my fellow man, I took an instant straw poll on the board and one of the suggestions was Soapy Jones. This apparently was the nickname of one of our old players Steve Jones. Not sure of its derivation have always wondered, anyone on here know?

I think was because he had the same IQ as a soap bubble.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Ah, a perfect match up then...
  • Options
    im gary and i go to the valley
  • Options
    stans for dickie plumb fan club
    he scored the first ever charlton goal I saw
  • Options
    self explanatory and boring
  • Options
    I remember years ago Dangermouse's best mate trying different football coupon combinations.
  • Options
    Stupid name - I am not that old, I am not a lout... I don't even like lager.

Admin, can I change it???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When i was on a lads holiday in Malia in 1996, we were staying just outside the resort and had to get this clapped out bus into the strip at night. It was known as the 'Bar Tram', and the driver was this crazy Greek guy called Afkandris, who kept saying 'call me Afka man'. So it become known as Afka's Bar Tram. Wonder if he still does it.
  • Options
    Always thought it stood for 'Also F**ing Known As'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite] im gary and i go to the valley

Someone had already stolen ValleyGary
  • Options
    We had Chris Whyte on loan from, i think, Leeds for a brief period and he imediately got a song about his bald head.

About as witty as i get.
  • Options
    Charlie Revell was my games teacher at bexleyheath school, he picked me to play for the school footy team (fool).
    Think he played in one of the cup finals?
  • Options
    I can't stand clive mendonca , useless donkey
  • Options
    Hans Jeppson's 9 goals in 11 games helped us stay up in '50-'51 and my dad took me to see his last game on March 31st. Of course we lost, 0-1 to Pompey, and though I don't remember too much about the game I do remember the thrill of the occassion of going to the Valley for the very first time. I didn't think such a feeling could be repeated but it was when we returned to the Valley and I went with my own son whose only previous game there had been the 'last' one which doesn't count! Oh, have I ever mentioned the trams?
  • Options
    In Japanese martial arts, the term senpai generally refers to the highest ranked student in a club who is not yet a black belt. They are expected to assist the sensei with younger or less experienced students.
  • Options
    Character from my favorite William S Burroughs novel. Also one of my favorite alt.Country bands.
  • Options
    Well, i'm six and a half foot tall, and when I moved up into the (very) frozen north many years ago, my first name (Stephen) was shortened to 'Ste' which is what happens in Lancashire (they don't call you Steve like they do down south). To distinguish me from others of the same name, I was called 'Big Ste'.

'Marra' is word for 'mate' used in the north country (particularly by Cumbrians, of which I know quite a few) and is often attached to the end of your name and by way of a greeting.........so I became 'Big Ste Marra' and it appears to have stuck. Some people here have referred to me in the past as 'Bigstem' which made me laugh, but I couldn't possibly be so immodest! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big Andy Hunt fan.
  • Options
    My names Olly, and I was here. But, really I just used it as a pisstake when a few kids I knew when I was at school started fancying themselves as grafitti artists, and I used to scrawl Olly woz ere over there 'tags' on their work books etc... Bit silly really. Used it as an e-mail address and every username I've ever had and continue to use it online
  • Options
    becuz im addicted to crack and eat 16 burgers a day...
  • Options
    Bit boring, guess what stand i sit in?
  • Options
    That should have been block, oh well, couple of xmas beers to blame for that!
  • Options
    I'm Pete and I live in Cornwall. Sorry. One of the boring ones. Should have called myself Truroaddick. I think I'm pretty much the only addick in Truro, although my best mate always comes to the games too.

Tootrueaddick? Truetooaddick?

Shut up, Pete.
  • Options
    Hey im Andy, and im a Crewe fan.
  • Options
    Fatbastard - I am a little overweight and my parents were never married.
  • Options
    Used to be 'InCurbsWeTrust', back when we did! Might soon change it back again, if rumours I hear are true... ;D Have been on the various incarnations of this forum since the early 90s - back to the old BB board - but mostly a lurker these days due to work pressure.
  • Options
    I have a crack problem....