Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your username explained

Comments

• Bear with me on this...

The team I support is Charlton

My second team are Glasgow Rangers

There used to be a character on Soccer AM called Ali McMoist (It's a Wee Stain)

Put everything together and you come up with Valley McMoist
  • edited March 2007
    no prizes for guessing mine..
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]no prizes for guessing mine..

Haven't a clue fella!
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]no prizes for guessing mine..

He likes the Magazine
  • well its not cos my first name begins with B.
  • as I weigh in at only nine stone mine is an attempt at irony.
  • as I weigh in at only nine stone mine is an attempt at irony.
  • Go on have a guess......
  • With my surname being Bingham and my nick name always being Bing (other than the rude ones) therefore naturally.....Bingaddick
  • I really am Killer Beard's little sister

Thought everyone should know to save any embarrassing situations ;-)

& Solidgone............rab bab bony..................that's made my day!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2007
    here we go again!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]as I weigh in at only nine stone mine is an attempt at irony.
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]as I weigh in at only nine stone mine is an attempt at irony.

Is that two attempts at irony?....:-)
  • Or is he actually 18 stone?
  • welll my last name is Hadfield and it can be rather cleverly shorted to HADers. Quite remarkable isn't it!
  • my first visit to The Valley, back in in 1963 my uncle took into the ground via The Covered End, came up though the stairwell and apparently said "this is the best ground in the world" hope to see out my days how they started in THE COVERED END, I refuse to sit in the north stand.
  • Obscure Charlton player

Much kudos to anyone (except Henry who I know has the answer) who knows Alex Wrights story
  • edited March 2007
    Wasn't he the 'keeper from the thirties who tragically died diving into the sea at Torquay after a game down there? He broke his neck I think.
  • Top marks Len, happened just before Sam Bartram took over between the posts
  • Well, anyone who watched us in the early eighties will know just how pants a footballer my alias was - but he tried his bollocks off and my God he was a nice fella.
  • Well i have thick short legs and long claws on the forefeet, bit of a catch eh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not very exciting I'm afraid. My friends call me Ali rather than my full name, and I have a tendency to burble a lot, with the occasional wibble thrown in at moments of high tension (so most of this season in reality).
  • used to work with a couple of herberts who would book hours and shifts they hadn't done and as the boss was so useless and never about they always got away with it , they would call these "buckshee's" according to dictionary.com a buckshee is a gift, gratuity, or small bribe.

Just thought it was amusing .
  • i dont know why, i used to read net addicks for a number of years before posting and my first post i think i just posted "would you just" so the whole line read "would you just Curb_It" when a mouthy palace/west ham/millwall supporter had come on to abuse us. i should have changed it when we had to register but i just didnt get round to it.

crap name and very embarrassing when with mates in the pub and someone comes over and says "are you curb it"... my mates are used to it now - just roll their eyes and say its one of her internet mates.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i dont know why, i used to read net addicks for a number of years before posting and my first post i think i just posted "would you just" so the whole line read "would you just Curb_It" when a mouthy palace/west ham/millwall supporter had come on to abuse us. i should have changed it when we had to register but i just didnt get round to it.

crap name and very embarrassing when with mates in the pub and someone comes over and says "are you curb it"... my mates are used to it now - just roll their eyes and say its one of her internet mates.

Yours is my most favourite name!
  • From "The Mirror".

Ulrika's love interest
  • BDL - name given to me by Kev Portch when we were on Millennium - B is for big, not beergut!
  • Cheeky Bandit (use - or _ where I cannot use ~) - given to me by a close friend called Louise.
  • THE NAMES DAVE AND I SIT IN THE DIRECTORS BOX
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]THE NAMES DAVE AND I SIT IN THE DIRECTORS BOX

At last!
    I actually only started this thread to find out story behind your wickedly cryptic alias....