Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snooker updates

Comments

• Options

Shanghai Masters
    Semi Final
    Fixtures

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Kyren Wilson
    Ding Junhui v Barry Hawkins

Come on Ronnie, haven't even looked at results this week. Back with a bang? Wilson still on the charge, good semi line up that
  • Options
    Kyren Wilson is having a season !

Thanks for updates Pauline.
  • Options
    Forgot to put semi scores on here.

Shanghai Masters
    Final

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Barry Hawkins

Final starts at 7am and is live on Eurosport and for those with just freeview Quest
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Kyren Wilson is having a season !

Thanks for updates Pauline.

Paulie not Pauline- damn autocorrect
  • Options
    Shanghai Masters
    Final
    Session 1
    Barry Hawkins 6-4 Ronnie O'Sullivan

Final session starts at 12.30 and is again on Eurosport and Quest
  • Options
    Lol shock @paulie8290 doesnt update when Ronnie wins ...

Still shows he is the one to beat, 1st event entered wins and picks up £200k, must be nice :)
  • Options

Still shows he is the one to beat, 1st event entered wins and picks up £200k, must be nice :)

Sorry thought I had lol
  • Options

Sorry thought I had lol
    That old chestnut, i am sure if he had lost you would have been straight on here :)

#paulieout
  • Options

Sorry thought I had lol
    That old chestnut, i am sure if he had lost you would have been straight on here :)

#paulieout
    Who u gonna get to replace me haha.
  • Options
    Also didnt realise but Womens Uk Championship also finished yesterday. Reanne Evans went out first round :open_mouth:
    NG on Yee won 4- 1 against Rebecca Kenna in the final
    bit short races for a notable title, NG on Yee is currently playing on the challenge tour with the amateur men, think Reanne too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry thought I had lol

#paulieout
    You are one of a kind, however noone is irreplaceable :wink:
  • Options

Sorry thought I had lol

#paulieout
    Haha, I will take that as a compliment.

I am just happy to have a week off now
    China Championship starts next monday, untill then I will just watch the players arguing on twitter(which is non stop atm)
  • Options

Also didnt realise but Womens Uk Championship also finished yesterday. Reanne Evans went out first round :open_mouth:
    NG on Yee won 4- 1 against Rebecca Kenna in the final
    bit short races for a notable title, NG on Yee is currently playing on the challenge tour with the amateur men, think Reanne too.

Yes both on Challenge tour,

Both did enter Q School as well but failed to make it, it wont be long before either 1 or both are on the main tour.
  • Options

Sorry thought I had lol

#paulieout

China Championship starts next monday, untill then I will just watch the players arguing on twitter(which is non stop atm)
    There seems to be a lot of arguing between players on twitter about sightright. I don't see why they have to bicker about it in public, but it's quite entertaining
  • Options

Sorry thought I had lol

#paulieout

There seems to be a lot of arguing between players on twitter about sightright. I don't see why they have to bicker about it in public, but it's quite entertaining
    Thats all my twitter feed is, Mark Allen and Matt Selt got involved today.

Alot is going on legally behind the scenes with Sightright ATM with Steve Feeney and Jason Francis and another shareholder.

In regards to sight right itself, yes it is a good technique but everyone associated with it are talking about Ronnie winning the Shanghai Masters because of it, but he won 5 events last season without it so to credit sightright for that seems wrong
  • Options

Sorry thought I had lol

#paulieout

Thats all my twitter feed is, Mark Allen and Matt Selt got involved today.

Alot is going on legally behind the scenes with Sightright ATM with Steve Feeney and Jason Francis and another shareholder.

In regards to sight right itself, yes it is a good technique but everyone associated with it are talking about Ronnie winning the Shanghai Masters because of it, but he won 5 events last season without it so to credit sightright for that seems wrong
    I think it obviously works, however someone made an argument to Mark Williams before (on twitter) if he wasn't seeing the ball correctly before how did he win previous world titles etc. Its not like magic, i just think it must give the players confidence or maybe a get to basics that they need to play well again.

I saw some bits the other day on there, not really sure what the issue is but i dont see how Willams and other sight right members think its all down to this, they are probably practicing more and confidence is massive in sports, its like taking a magic pill if you believe it, it might still work even though its just a tic tac.
  • Options
    Ronnie once again showing how unprofessional he is.

• Options
    China Championship
    Heldover Qualifiers
    Results

Luca Brecel 5-1 Joe O'Connor
    Liang Wenbo 5-4 Alfie Burden
    Chang Bingyu 5-3 Jimmy Robertson
    Mike Dunn 5-1 Luo Zetao
    Ding Junhui 5-3 Lee Walker
    Graeme Dott 5-2 Bai Langning
    Stuart Carrington 5-3 He Guoqiang
    Mark Williams 5-0 Rod Lawler
  • Options
    China Championship
    Round 1
    Results

Tom Ford 5-0 Nigel Bond
    Joe Perry 5-1 Mark Joyce
    Xiao Guodong 5-0 Mark Davis
    Jamie Jones 5-4 Anthony Hamilton
    Stuart Bingham 5-3 Peter Ebdon
    Jack Lisowski 5-3 Kurt Maflin
    Scott Donaldson 5-2 Stephen Maguire
    Mei Xiwen 5-4 Michael White
    John Higgins 5-3 Allan Taylor
    Hossein Vafaei 5-3 Dave Gilbert
    Mark King 5-3 Sam Craigie
    Mark Allen 5-1 Matt Selt
    Yuan Sijun 5-2 Alexander Ursenbacher
    Neil Robertson 5-2 Gerard Greene
    Fergal O'Brien 5-1 Ali Carter
  • Options
    Slacked again althought no one has noticed so maybe a sign no one is reading this thread and may be worth stopping.

Anyway will update this thread now.

Will go from.the last 16 rather than tbe whole event .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    China championship
    Last 16
    Results

Martin O'Donnell 5-2 Liang Wenbo
    Lyu Haotian 5-3 Shaun Murphy
    Judd Trump 5-1 Yan Bingtao
    John Higgins 5-3 Scott Donaldson

Mark Selby 5-3 Hossein Vafaei
    Yuan Sijun 5-3 Mark King
    Barry Hawkins 5-2 Graeme Dott
    Zhao Xintong 5-3 Mark Williams
  • Options
    China Championship
    Quarter Final
    Results

Lyu Haotian 5-1 Martin O'Donnell
    John Higgins 5-3 Judd Trump

Mark Selby 5-2 Yuan Sijun
    Zhao Xintong 5-4 Barry Hawkins
  • Options
    China Championship
    Semi Final
    Matches

Lyu Haotian (58) v John Higgins (4)
    Mark Selby (1) v Zhao Xintong (96)
  • Options
    Been a great event for 4 players.

Martin O'Donnell despite being ranked 67th got to his 1st Quarter final(not including snooker shootout) he knocked out Brecel and Wenbo on his way before losing to Haotian

Lyu Haotian himself ranked 58th has beaten Joe Perry and Shaun Murphy on his way to his 2nd ever Semi Final

Yuan Sijun 18 years ranked 70th beat Ding on his way to his 1st ever quarter final

But the biggest shout out is for Zhao Xintong he dropped off the tour, got back on through Q School started the event ranked 96th and is intk his 1st ever semi after wins of McGill, Hawkins and World Champion Williams, his ranking will go through the roof after this.
  • Options
    Still reading @paulie8290

The Chinese tournaments seem to blend into one to me.

Like you said maybe start posting from last 16 unless big shocks?
  • Options
    I still read this, i do follow pool more recently and there have been alot of events on. Keep going Paulie, also less interest when Ronnie isn't in it no matter how much you dislike him.
  • Options
    China Championship
    Semi Final
    Results

John Higgins 6-3 Lyu Haotian
    Mark Selby 6-4 Zhao Xintong
  • Options
    China Championship
    Final

John Higgins (4) v Mark Selby (1)

Mark really needs this hasnt won a ranking event since The China Open in April and Mark Williams has been chasing him in the rankings since.

Hopefully a win against Higgins in the final will push him on and give him his confidence back
  • Options
    GET IN
  • Options
    MARK SELBY IS CHINA CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER