Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton - Leeds - Post match views

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    It was so easy to why the referee was demoted from the Premier League a few seasons ago. He allowed far too much time wasting to go on from Leeds and was never in control of the game IMHO. every time I have seen him he very rarely is anything above 6 out of 10 an
  • Options

Thought their one was a pen, thought Church tripped himself up.

Is this a joke assume you wernt there.

I was there, never thought it was a pen, Powell was there never mentioned it in his press conference, even though he mentioned the Sordell shout!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

I was there, never thought it was a pen, Powell was there never mentioned it in his press conference, even though he mentioned the Sordell shout!
    Powell jhardly mentions any incident that may be debateable particularly when it never goes our way, he's too nice. Sometimes i wish he should be like warnock who whinges about everything.
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Powell jhardly mentions any incident that may be debateable particularly when it never goes our way, he's too nice. Sometimes i wish he should be like warnock who whinges about everything.
    You sometimes wish powell was like warnock?

You don't really mean that, surely?
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Read what i said again, and read between the lines most people here knew what i meant...surely i havent got to make it simpler ??
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Kap10 said:

And yet he mentions the Sordell penalty incident

Anyway, different angles of view often give different people different interpretations of a single given incident and given the divergence of opinion on here maybe rather than those on here who don't have your opinion rather than not being there, they just had a different view.
  • Options

I was there, as always, not a joke.

• Options

Kap10 said:

Read what i said again, and read between the lines most people here knew what i meant...surely i havent got to make it simpler ??
    How do you know most people knew what you meant?

Have you spoke to most people about that particular comment of your's?
  • Options
    I think Chippy wants SCP to act like mingey , cry baby , we're so hard done by the ref fans , just like Colin Wanker does
    but SCP is a class act who has moaned at officials in the past and served touch line bans and thankfully he has the brain power to realise that going off about these things never produces a positive result
  • Options

Kap10 said:

How do you know most people knew what you meant?

Have you spoke to most people about that particular comment of your's?
    No i havent but most people have the intelligence not to come back with your first comment...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think Chippy wants SCP to act like mingey , cry baby , we're so hard done by the ref fans , just like Colin Wanker does
    but SCP is a class act who has moaned at officials in the past and served touch line bans and thankfully he has the brain power to realise that going off about these things never produces a positive result

Thanks for telling me how i think, what would i do without you...for the benefit of those that need it explaining (god help us).

I wish Chris Powell would come out after games and complain about officials decisions that dont go in our favour, and clearly most games tend to go that way (with the exception of Leicester).

Other managers do it and quite often after that itworks in their favour...
  • Options

Thanks for telling me how i think, what would i do without you...for the benefit of those that need it explaining (god help us).

I wish Chris Powell would come out after games and complain about officials decisions that dont go in our favour, and clearly most games tend to go that way (with the exception of Leicester).

Why don't you contact Powell with your suggestion & offer to pay all his fines that will be forthcoming & perhaps he will give it consideration ?
  • Options

Why don't you contact Powell with your suggestion & offer to pay all his fines that will be forthcoming & perhaps he will give it consideration ?
    Wow another one giving me advice...thanks i will do
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I could give you another bit of advice if you want chippy....
  • Options
    Enjoying a drink with my son who is a Leeds fan (don't ask!), Brian Kinsey and Peter Lorimer before the game.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

I could give you another bit of advice if you want chippy....

Go on then...and it would be reciprocated...