Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Welling grab a point with an 80th minute penalty at Oxford City. 1-1
  • Options
    Chelmsford remain second after beating Truro 2-0. Five wins from 6
  • Options
    Sounds like a cracking win today for Maidstone
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Sounds like a cracking win today for Maidstone

Good to see Pigott getting on the scoresheet too
  • Options
    Mighty Darts get a nice 3-0 win at Hemel after last weeks fireworks against Oxford. Considering the early doors injury problems, nice start and getting settled in well.
  • Options
    Ebbfleet dominated and should have beaten gateshead. Good to chat to a grumbling palace fan on rthe way home too.
  • Options
    Going to Greenwich Borough v Pheonix Sports Monday.
  • Options
    Welling lost 1 0. Really poor performance and only looked like getting back into it from set plays
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Welling lost 1 0. Really poor performance and only looked like getting back into it from set plays

Welling were awful today
  • Options
    Went to Champion Hill, and it was a 2-1 win to Dulwich Hamlet (coming from behind) against Tooting and Mitcham in front of an announced attendance of 1,866 (probably nearer 500 more than that).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Went to Champion Hill, and it was a 2-1 win to Dulwich Hamlet (coming from behind) against Tooting and Mitcham in front of an announced attendance of 1,866 (probably nearer 500 more than that).

Wish I'd been there, will be there Saturday for faCup v Hastings
  • Options
    Another great point for ebbsfleet today.
  • Options
    Chelmsford won again, st Alban's lost and Chelmsford go top!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I was there on a promo from match sponsors Water into Beer, craft beer shop in Brockley. Enjoyed the game, clever set piece from Dulwich's no 8 to equalise.
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:

Welling were awful today
    First half especially......
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I'd love to be able to give you an update from Lichfield v Uttoxeter but their ground is a building site and they are playing elsewhere. Meanwhile, I'm nursing a bottle of Newky Brown in their club house whilst suffering infernal rap vids on the Tele.
    https://postimg.org/image/fv8u2qr5h/
  • Options
    FA Cup 1st Qual Rnd today for The Dockers....

Erith Town v Burgess Hill Town at VCD.

Be seeing you...
  • Options

Be seeing you...

Good luck.
  • Options

Be seeing you...

My mate Jack plays cb for them
  • Options
    A fine afternoon at Faversham vs Tonbridge Angels via the hop festival. (3-1)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So how did Erith finish?
  • Options
    Was at Hamlet, disappointing performance really, Hastings should have gone away with a draw having led at half time, although any draw would have been through their defensive endeavors rather than anything they showed in attack. Still three late goals and Hamlet are on their way to Wembley, only about 10 games away
  • Options

So how did Erith finish?

They lost 3 0
  • Options
    Phoenix won 2-0 against Eastbourne Town in The FA CUP, the Beachy Head Ultras were a very weird bunch imageimageimage
  • Options
    Went to see Herne Bay who beat Walton Casuals 3-1 in an Emirates FA CUP 1st Qualifying Round.
  • Options
    Levels yesterday, fitness especially.

Our squad budget would just cover 2 of their players so.... enjoyable day/night, need a day of sleep to recover.
  • Options
    Did anyone go to ebbsfleet yesterday. I was supposed to but got called in to work.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Did anyone go to ebbsfleet yesterday. I was supposed to but got called in to work.

Yep. Very poor 1st half. Didn't really deserve to be level at half time, but Powell's free kick was excellent. Much better 2nd half. Had several chances to kill the game off after going in front. Their goal was down to a big deflection which left Ashmore no chance. Fleet are very good going forward, but very suspect in defence
  • Options
    B

Yep. Very poor 1st half. Didn't really deserve to be level at half time, but Powell's free kick was excellent. Much better 2nd half. Had several chances to kill the game off after going in front. Their goal was down to a big deflection which left Ashmore no chance. Fleet are very good going forward, but very suspect in defence
    Thanks, but they lost a full back to international duty and have a bad crop of injuries. Still unbeaten this year. But need to turn these draws into wins .
  • Options

B

Thanks, but they lost a full back to international duty and have a bad crop of injuries. Still unbeaten this year. But need to turn these draws into wins .
    That's true. They're badly missing Dave Winfield in my opinion