Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Hamlet v Staines this Saturday then toss up between Charlton Northampton or Hamlet v Billericay. With current start probably be at the Valley.
  • Options

Maidstone were slightly on top 1st half & could've gone in 1 up at half time but for a brilliant save from Nathan Ashmore. Fleet were much better 2nd half & ran out comfortable 2-0 winners in the end.

On that performance, fleet will be fine this season. Mid table at worst I think

Was speaking to David Lockwood before the game and he thinks Ebbfleet can make the play offs.
  • Options

Was speaking to David Lockwood before the game and he thinks Ebbfleet can make the play offs.

He just wants to get on the Wembley turf again!

• Options
    Elfsborg i manager Westfield in the Sussex county league if you every get down to our place let me know I'll sort everything out for you

• Options

He just wants to get on the Wembley turf again!

Too bloody right! And I do think the Fleet, with a bit of luck, can make the playoffs now it's down to 7.

Fleet were lucky not to be 2 down by halftime but for Nathan Ashmore, the change to 4-3-3 free'd up Luke Coulson and he ran them ragged from then onwards, absolute screamer for the first.

Maidstone are a good side, it was noticeable how better the quality of football played was from last season.

Going to be an interesting season.
  • Options

Elfsborg i manager Westfield in the Sussex county league if you every get down to our place let me know I'll sort everything out for you

</blo

Nice one, I'll make a note of that and look up your fixtures.

• Options

Tutt-Tutt said:

There is a FA Cup Replay tomorrow night at Oakwood, the home ground of VCD, between Erith Town and Rochester United, after a 1-1 draw on Saturday.

As some of you are aware, one of our own lifers, @falconwood_1, took over Erith Town FC during the summer. Any support from fellow Charlton Lifers tomorrow night would I know be much appreciated, so if you can get to the ground for the 7-45pm kick-off, you will be very welcome. It could go to extra time and penalties, so any Covered End type vocal support could give Erith Town that vital edge.

The standard FA Cup entrance fee at this stage is £8 for adults and £4 for concessions. If you can't get there, you can follow the tie on the Erith Town FC twitter account. The winners play Whyteleafe FC of the Bostik South League in the next round on Saturday week.

I was charged £6 and included an impressively produced programme last Saturday. That was an extra preliminary as well.
    Tutt-Tutt said:

There is a FA Cup Replay tomorrow night at Oakwood, the home ground of VCD, between Erith Town and Rochester United, after a 1-1 draw on Saturday.

As some of you are aware, one of our own lifers, @falconwood_1, took over Erith Town FC during the summer. Any support from fellow Charlton Lifers tomorrow night would I know be much appreciated, so if you can get to the ground for the 7-45pm kick-off, you will be very welcome. It could go to extra time and penalties, so any Covered End type vocal support could give Erith Town that vital edge.

The standard FA Cup entrance fee at this stage is £8 for adults and £4 for concessions. If you can't get there, you can follow the tie on the Erith Town FC twitter account. The winners play Whyteleafe FC of the Bostik South League in the next round on Saturday week.

Postponed tonight due to a waterlogged pitch. Re-scheduled for next week, with details to be confirmed.
  • Options
    I'm gonna have to see if Aveley are at home, they have a new ground with a 3G pitch.

I can see Saltdean being a bit iffy.
  • Options
    FA just passed Rushden & Diamonds little rebuilt ground fit to use, amazing effort by locals, so Hanwell Town visit Saturday for an emotional day, they're looking for promotion and after all the effort and donations that would be great.
  • Options
    I was charged £6 and included an impressively produced programme last Saturday. That was an extra preliminary as well.
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Postponed tonight due to a waterlogged pitch. Re-scheduled for next week, with details to be confirmed.

Re-arranged for next Tuesday 7.45pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who are hopping this weekend?
  • Options
    Not London based but Hayden Rd to watch Diamonds kick off new season, about 1k expected which will be cosy.
  • Options

Not London based but Hayden Rd to watch Diamonds kick off new season, about 1k expected which will be cosy.

About 50 for Saltdean v Worthing.
  • Options

Classic, enjoy with a pint or two a couple of mates and a few goals, hopefully.
  • Options

Idiot, tosser, twat amongst other things you have called me. I have never called you anything except a liar...and I am the one with no intelligence...70k a year salary not bad for a throwback is it.

You've lost it.

Throw back on £70k a year, where do I apply?

• Options

Oh yeah.

The sussex league is a great one to do, visiting lots of very pleasant places on the south coast.
  • Options

Oh yeah.

The sussex league is a great one to do, visiting lots of very pleasant places on the south coast.
    All sounds very nice, the next couple of years is going to see us doing the classic coast v country move, either way we'll move south so it will be less northern based and a whole host of clubs I probably never heard of.
  • Options
    Off to Hartley Wintney. V Northwood when I finish this afternoon. Hartleys first game since they got promotion last season. The games at this level come in thick and fast, and all the lads do it for the love of the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ups and downs of a footballer Hamlets Nathan Green scores in the 4th minute, then less than a minute later he's stretchered off with a suspected dislocated shoulder.
  • Options
    2-0 to Hartley great match.
  • Options
    Aside from Palace losing, the most amusing result of the day was surely Billericay losing 1-0 at home to a 90th minute Kingstonian goal. Also Billericay's own twitter page stopped retweeting in the 88th minute and didn't even tweet about the goal or final score!
  • Options
    No but wish I had now.