Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, it gets confusing, several minnows in the area and a bit of renaming goes on/ reforming.
  • Options
    Billericay have now signed Kevin Foley
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet vs Maidstone tonight. Amazed it isn't all ticket. Get there early if you're thinking of going, it will sell out
  • Options

Billericay have now signed Kevin Foley

Also signed Leo Chambers as well who was highly rated at West ham a few years ago and has England caps up to U19 level. Their squad must be huge now.
  • Options
    I'm going to Saltdean(Sussex League) this Saturday.

Has anybody been as the surrounding area looks a bit sparse in the way of shops and pubs.
  • Options
    Welling V Chelmsford for me.
  • Options

Welling V Chelmsford for me.

Chris Lewington has left apparently.
  • Options

Has anybody been as the surrounding area looks a bit sparse in the way of shops and pubs.

All the best, horrible team with a horrible gaffer but lovely little ground, nothing around it apart from saltdean Lido, nice bar there though now.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Last year I went on about Sam Corne - left the following week.
    This time my son comes up trumps.
  • Options

All the best, horrible team with a horrible gaffer but lovely little ground, nothing around it apart from saltdean Lido, nice bar there though now.
    Nearest boozer to ground is.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nearest boozer to ground is.....
    At the ground mate
  • Options

Ebbsfleet vs Maidstone tonight. Amazed it isn't all ticket. Get there early if you're thinking of going, it will sell out

Glad it isn't. ..
  • Options
    Vaguely thinking of going to Waterlooville v Dartford on saturday. Bit of a trek as I'm in Whitstable but I don't get to see the Darts often, and having seen the Addicks on saturday, Dartford are next on the list.
  • Options
    Pigot playing for maidstone...posey player and haircut...but been all maidstone so far.
  • Options
    0-0 ht but to be fair maidstone are on top.
  • Options
    There is a FA Cup Replay tomorrow night at Oakwood, the home ground of VCD, between Erith Town and Rochester United, after a 1-1 draw on Saturday.

As some of you are aware, one of our own lifers, @falconwood_1, took over Erith Town FC during the summer. Any support from fellow Charlton Lifers tomorrow night would I know be much appreciated, so if you can get to the ground for the 7-45pm kick-off, you will be very welcome. It could go to extra time and penalties, so any Covered End type vocal support could give Erith Town that vital edge.

The standard FA Cup entrance fee at this stage is £8 for adults and £4 for concessions. If you can't get there, you can follow the tie on the Erith Town FC twitter account. The winners play Whyteleafe FC of the Bostik South League in the next round on Saturday week.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

There is a FA Cup Replay tomorrow night at Oakwood, the home ground of VCD, between Erith Town and Rochester United, after a 1-1 draw on Saturday.

As some of you are aware, one of our own lifers, @falconwood_1, took over Erith Town FC during the summer. Any support from fellow Charlton Lifers tomorrow night would I know be much appreciated, so if you can get to the ground for the 7-45pm kick-off, you will be very welcome. It could go to extra time and penalties, so any Covered End type vocal support could give Erith Town that vital edge.

The standard FA Cup entrance fee at this stage is £8 for adults and £4 for concessions. If you can't get there, you can follow the tie on the Erith Town FC twitter account. The winners play Whyteleafe FC of the Bostik South League in the next round on Saturday week.

I was charged £6 and included an impressively produced programme last Saturday. That was an extra preliminary as well.
  • Options
    2-0 to the mighty ebbsfleet. Second half a lot better. Maidstone are just hoof ball to two great lumps up front. One of them Pigot.
  • Options
    And Welling lost again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chelmsford won against Welling to be 100% after two games... Charlton win, Essex win, England win in the cricket... Times like this don't happen often!
  • Options
    A win for Bromley down at Dover. Good result.
  • Options
    I went to Orient v Solihull tonight - TWENTY QUID TO GET IN !
    or £18 for concessions.
    £3 for a prog and £2.80 for a pasty

At a non league match ?

Footy is in a mess.
  • Options

I went to Orient v Solihull tonight - TWENTY QUID TO GET IN !
    or £18 for concessions.
    £3 for a prog and £2.80 for a pasty

At a non league match ?

Footy is in a mess.

The national conference have been charging similar prices to division four for a while. I'm not surprised at your findings.

I was more than happy with being charged £6(inc programme) at Welwyn Garden City last Saturday.
  • Options
    Guardiola, Conte and Wenger could learn a lot from this roid head.

The guys in that squad who've played at the top level must be cringing.

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Didnt get out the blocks in the second half (Welling). Chelmsford penalty with 10 mins remaining.
    Good game though. Very physical.
  • Options

@ElfsborgAddick - agreed, there's nothing really at Saltdean. I think your best bet would be to go into Rottingdean, which is 1.5 miles and a pleasant half an hours walk from the ground. It's a very nice 'village', with a 16th century church, Rudyard Kipling's former house and gardens on the Green and three or four pubs. The Black Horse on the High Strret used to be the best one, although I haven't been in there for a few years. The Victoria, also on the High Street does food and is ok, if a little gloomy inside, while the pub by the pond has a nice setting.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Blucher said:

@ElfsborgAddick - agreed, there's nothing really at Saltdean. I think your best bet would be to go into Rottingdean, which is 1.5 miles and a pleasant half an hours walk from the ground. It's a very nice 'village', with a 16th century church, Rudyard Kipling's former house and gardens on the Green and three or four pubs. The Black Horse on the High Strret used to be the best one, although I haven't been in there for a few years. The Victoria, also on the High Street does food and is ok, if a little gloomy inside, while the pub by the pond has a nice setting.
    Excellent.

We're on the bus from Brighton and it passes through Rottingdean, a great shout so I can watch the live game on tele beforehand.
  • Options
    Maidstone were slightly on top 1st half & could've gone in 1 up at half time but for a brilliant save from Nathan Ashmore. Fleet were much better 2nd half & ran out comfortable 2-0 winners in the end.

On that performance, fleet will be fine this season. Mid table at worst I think
  • Options
    Vaguely thinking of going to Waterlooville v Dartford on saturday. Bit of a trek as I'm in Whitstable but I did the Addicks last saturday and I haven't seen the Darts for a long time. Really not sure how much driving I want to do though - I'm driving back to Barcelona on wednesday :-(