Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    JT said:

Younger brother agreed terms with the Stones the other day. Not physically signed yet though. Mainly because Jay's on holiday

He played really well at The Valley recently.

In fact I'd go as far as to say he probably was the difference in Hull winning.
  • Options

I think it was Dianne Abbott's idea!

Looks more like the plan for "confidence and supply" to me.
  • Options
    JT said:

Younger brother agreed terms with the Stones the other day. Not physically signed yet though. Mainly because Jay's on holiday

Were there any other other clubs interested? Only asking as i'm surprised that a player dropping out of a premier league reserve side has to drop as far as the national league.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Heard a rumour that Cody McDonald is signing for Ebbsfleet. A cracking signing at thst level if true

Surely with all the money they have according to some punters here, the likes of aguero should be filling their ranks.
    They've got @BDL What more do they need, one of the best non league wide men around !
    So tempted to flag this!
  • Options

JT said:

Mate you do know it was decided on a penalty shoot out and he was replaced after scoring their second in a three all draw?

he looked good in that short sub appearance though:)
  • Options

JT said:

Mate you do know it was decided on a penalty shoot out and he was replaced after scoring their second in a three all draw?

he looked good in that short sub appearance though:)
    Yes I was there, but it looked all over until he came on and scored. I know he got subbed after injury, but I still think he changed the momentum of the game.
  • Options
    Cody McDonald joins AFC Wimbledon - as I said, would have been surprised if he dropped out the league to go non league with Ebbsfleet - he's too good to drop that far
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet sign Jack Payne. A regular in the Blackpool team that won promotion from league 2
  • Options
    Around the middle of July appears to be when the fixtures come out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ebbsfleet sign Jack Payne. A regular in the Blackpool team that won promotion from league 2

He was born in Gravesend so has come back to the manner.
  • Options

Shocker. Where's the CL grammar police?
  • Options
    Non league fixtures are out on the 5th July. Games start on 5th August!
  • Options

Careful, he doesn't take kindly to criticism ;-)
  • Options

Careful, he doesn't take kindly to criticism ;-)
    I don't like liars you mean.
  • Options

Lol my bloody tablet changed it.. Be careful i will be watching.
  • Options

On the contrary Chips, you have form on the grammar front, I doubt the tablet was to blame.
  • Options

On the contrary Chips, you have form on the grammar front, I doubt the tablet was to blame.
    Ditto
  • Options

Ditto
    Really - explain for me ?
  • Options

Ditto
    Really - explain for me ?
    Go back and read yours. And don't tell more lies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Enlighten me on these 'lies' you speak of ?

Careful on your grammar...
  • Options

By saying you hoped Ebbsfleet went up, you never wanted that and also watch yours?.

Also I am off to your dump tomorrow to see my sister, is it still true you have to drive through as quickly as possible and not to sneeze, otherwise you will lose the wheels on your car.
  • Options

By saying you hoped Ebbsfleet went up, you never wanted that and also watch yours?.

Also I am off to your dump tomorrow to see my sister, is it still true you have to drive through as quickly as possible and not to sneeze, otherwise you will lose the wheels on your car.
    Google 'irony' you idiot.

In fact also Google 'Adult Education Centres in my area', and then look up 'English lessons' - you may (probably not, in fairness), improve your obvious lack of intelligence.

As for sneezing and losing your wheels - what the fuck does that mean !!! It doesn't even make sense.

I pity your sister - clearly you are the throwback !!!

She lives in Dartford, not a war zone

Tosser
  • Options
    Idiot, tosser, twat amongst other things you have called me. I have never called you anything except a liar...and I am the one with no intelligence...70k a year salary not bad for a throwback is it.

You've lost it.
  • Options

Idiot, tosser, twat amongst other things you have called me. I have never called you anything except a liar...and I am the one with no intelligence...70k a year salary not bad for a throwback is it.

You've lost it.

But I'm not a liar - I was being ironic !!

Where does money come into it !!!

By the way, it should be 'and I am the one without any intelligence' ;-)

I haven't lost it - you are just an easy target ;-)
  • Options

You've lost it.

But I'm not a liar - I was being ironic !!

Where does money come into it !!!

By the way, it should be 'and I am the one without any intelligence' ;-)

I haven't lost it - you are just an easy target ;-)
    Money has everything to do with it...would a company employ me if I was "without any intelligence" and give me the responsibility to go with it..and it wasn't irony and you know it.
  • Options
    It wasn't irony - yeah right, I bow to your £70k higher intelligence, and ability to read my mind !!

Money does not come into it by the way - it's no measure of intelligence whatsoever.

Check your wheel nuts before you set off tomorrow......and take your hay fever tablets, you don't want to sneeze when you reach the promised land !!!
  • Options
    I will
  • Options
    Yawn
  • Options
    It

Yawn

You tired ? Best go to bed.