Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    BDL said:

Bottle Jobs? What an unbelievable performance from 10 men to come back and win that.

Now out on the piss. Bring it on.

Great mate enjoy..... Choke that then bashers
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Oh bugger - means another trip to Chelmsford's crud ground next season ;-)

Great post good to see there is the odd class fan from up the road.
  • Options

Wow, just saw there was 8,000 at Halifax v Chorley!

Proper non league team, and they won 2-1 putting them back in the National League. Come on you Shaymen!
  • Options
    Well done halifax
  • Options

buckshee said:

Christ you're a twat
  • Options

1-0 down 10 men superb. Thoroughly deserved over the season.

Agreed.
  • Options
    good to see Chris Powell at Ebbsfleet this afternoon.
  • Options

buckshee said:

Christ you're a twat
    Ditto
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

good to see Chris Powell at Ebbsfleet this afternoon.

Great proper bloke
  • Options

Kent football looking strong, Ebbsfleet, Bromley, Maidstone, Dover all in national league next season

Great... Only gills missing
    Give it time
  • Options

Kent football looking strong, Ebbsfleet, Bromley, Maidstone, Dover all in national league next season

Don't give RD ideas
  • Options
    Nice one fleet. Looking forward to next season with the amount of local teams in the conference. Shame the Orient are one of them.
  • Options

Surprised some of our 'London borough of Bromley" posters haven't been on here to complain about them being classed as kent.
  • Options
    First off congratulations to Ebbsfleet. Well deserved. As a Dartford fan, it's a local derby we'll miss. Usually over 6000 fans over the two games, and no problems. Also Chelmsford are effective and well organised but also niggly and unpleasant to watch - meeting them again next season isn't one to get excited about.
  • Options

Surprised some of our 'London borough of Bromley" posters haven't been on here to complain about them being classed as kent.
    Well, clearly they are a London side given that it's a London borough - however, if Bromley started sliding down the divisions, would they end up in a Kent league ?

Were they in a Kent league previously ?

Anyone know the answer ?
  • Options

First off congratulations to Ebbsfleet. Well deserved. As a Dartford fan, it's a local derby we'll miss. Usually over 6000 fans over the two games, and no problems. Also Chelmsford are effective and well organised but also niggly and unpleasant to watch - meeting them again next season isn't one to get excited about.

Easily the best derby match for Darts in terms of crowd sizes, passion etc etc

No other local derby comes close

Be interesting if we draw them in a cup next season
  • Options

Well, clearly they are a London side given that it's a London borough - however, if Bromley started sliding down the divisions, would they end up in a Kent league ?

Anyone know the answer ?
    Most recently they played in the Isthmian League but they have also played in the Spartan, Athenian and Southern leagues. They played in the Kent League briefly in the 1900s or thereabouts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As long as i pay my Rates to the LONDON borough of Bromley I am happy to believe Bromley is a South London. Club :wink:
  • Options

Anyone know the answer ?
    There aren't any London-only leagues - even at the seventh tier, while most London clubs are in the Isthmian League, some to the west are in the Southern League.

Any club in south-east London would be likely to go into the Kent leagues after falling out of the Conference and the Isthmian League - so the Southern Counties East League then the Kent County League. (Something to aim for, Roland.)

Anything in SW London would go into the Combined Counties League, east goes into Essex Senior, north goes into Spartan South Midlands.
  • Options
    Fleet finally get out of that shit league. They showed real bottle after going 1 down with 10 men. I think they'll more than hold their own next season.

Head is absolutely pounding today but worth it!!
  • Options

Fleet finally get out of that shit league. They showed real bottle after going 1 down with 10 men. I think they'll more than hold their own next season.

I thought they did really well but they will struggle with that team in the higher division, I think.
  • Options
    Orient v Ebbsfleet will be a good'un (if the O's survive, hopefully)
  • Options

Anyone know the answer ?
    There aren't any London-only leagues - even at the seventh tier, while most London clubs are in the Isthmian League, some to the west are in the Southern League.

Any club in south-east London would be likely to go into the Kent leagues after falling out of the Conference and the Isthmian League - so the Southern Counties East League then the Kent County League. (Something to aim for, Roland.)

Anything in SW London would go into the Combined Counties League, east goes into Essex Senior, north goes into Spartan South Midlands.
    Impressive knowledge - thank you
  • Options

I thought they did really well but they will struggle with that team in the higher division, I think.
    The money they have, it will no doubt few of the current squad will remain - stated aim is to get into the league, so to complete will require many new faces

Sheringham for one will defo depart methinks, and I hope Darts pick him up - he was quality when he played for us before, and remains a v good player at this level
  • Options

They'll surely spend money though.

Sutton and maidstone who went up last season were both mid-table this year, so i don't see why Ebbsfleet can't do the same (if they spend).
  • Options

Top manl
  • Options

Glad you enjoyed.... Mine too